Albiceleste
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
FilipeFerreira
S32TABLANCA
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world" Empty Ronaldo is arrogant

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/03/2649764/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-is-the-best

:coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world" Empty Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world"

Post by FilipeFerreira Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/03/2649764/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-is-the-best

The 26-year-old was asked for his opinion on the diminutive Argentine and responded glowingly, but stated that the players have very different personalities and styles.

"He [Messi] is now the best," said Ronaldo bluntly, according to Sport.

He continued: "He has a personality and I have mine. He has his game and I have mine. I also play in a big club like him. We are different in every aspect."

Ronaldo is actually humble and respectful! :coffee:
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world" Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world"

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 am

it's from Sport.es...catalan propaganda missile

i'll wait for other sources
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world" Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world"

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:26 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/03/2649764/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-is-the-best

The 26-year-old was asked for his opinion on the diminutive Argentine and responded glowingly, but stated that the players have very different personalities and styles.

"He [Messi] is now the best," said Ronaldo bluntly, according to Sport.

He continued: "He has a personality and I have mine. He has his game and I have mine. I also play in a big club like him. We are different in every aspect."

Ronaldo is actually humble and respectful! :coffee:
But it took about three years him to realize, not the brightest bulb on the porch. :coffee:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:26 am

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world" Tumblr_lq4nnaAGa81qh7mhao1_500

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:26 am

Haha, my thread came first.

But they didnt pick my title cos it was more inflammatory. Twisted Evil
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 am

Captain Obvious CR7.

I rather hear from Ibra or Zidane who don't point out something boring.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 am

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world" Capt+Obvious

what's he going to say in his next interview, discover that the earth rotates around the sun?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am

SMH, I really expected a bit of a more positive response to this. Its not like he has to admit it, he is very close after all. Yet he does, and people will undoubtedly still call him arrogant.

And now why not start a new meme too, Cristiano is stupid and Mr. Obvious. Rolling Eyes
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 am

why so serious?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:35 am

Saetablanca wrote:SMH, I really expected a bit of a more positive response to this. Its not like he has to admit it, he is very close after all.
So close that actually three people thought he's the best in the Uefa Best player of Europe gala, a portuguese, a woman and a gay.

Nevertheless, +1 for Cronaldo.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 am

jiopsi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:SMH, I really expected a bit of a more positive response to this. Its not like he has to admit it, he is very close after all.
So close that actually three people thought he's the worlds best in the Uefa Best player of Europe gala, a portuguese, a woman and a gay.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Messi is the best player in the world" 992865535 Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 am

jiopsi wrote:
So close that actually three people thought he's the worlds best in the Uefa Best player of Europe gala, a portuguese, a woman and a gay.

Logic fail.

Mt Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
K2 is the second highest, it is close.

Nobody thinks that K2 is the highest mountain in the world, but it is still close to being first. Do you really want to get into the Messi v Ronaldo argument again? We can all agree that Cristiano is not very far from Messi's level.

Nevertheless, +1 for that.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

Saetablanca wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Logic fail.

Nobody thinks that K2 is the highest mountain in the world, but it is still close to being first. Do you really want to get into the Messi v Ronaldo argument again? We can all agree that Cristiano is not very far from Messi's level.

Lmao, maybe in 2008, but Messi has been a mile or 3 better than him for years now

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Logic fail.

Lmao, maybe in 2008, but Messi has been a mile or 3 better than him for years now
Well he has the best midfield for years behind is back too..just sayin Rolling Eyes
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 am

It's only a good thing, if he realizes he cant do it all on his own and play like it when it matters then great for us.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 am

The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Logic fail.

Well he has the best midfield for years behind is back too..just sayin Rolling Eyes
Just 31 of his 186 Goals were created by Iniesta (16) & Xavi (15).

:facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

The point is, ronaldo is humble and respectful. which is more than I can say about Barca players, minus a select few.

Obviously Jopsi and Lionel_messi always have negative things to say about Ronaldo even if hes saying something nice, pathetic.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Logic fail.

Just 31 of his 186 Goals were created by Iniesta (16) & Xavi (15).

:facepalm:

Just cuz they don't have the assist to their name, doesn't mean they didn't break the defense for him to score.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

I didn't mention Ronaldo at all actually, just Messi and the fact that he has been superior for awhile Very Happy

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:The point is, ronaldo is humble and respectful. which is more than I can say about Barca players, minus a select few.

Obviously Jopsi and Lionel_messi always have negative things to say about Ronaldo even if hes saying something nice, pathetic.
Thats the thing, you cant expect anything reasonable from cules.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:Obviously Jopsi and Lionel_messi always have negative things to say about Ronaldo even if hes saying something nice, pathetic.
I actually said nice thing about Cronaldo btw, and I'll say nice things to his fans also when they start deserving it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 am

Barca vs Madrid recycled into garbage, albeit in new form.

smh.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 am

OH MY GOD!!!!

This? Again? Really?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 am

Messi deserves to be called the best after winning the UCL and La Liga last year. Ronaldo is not far behind and next season Fifa Ballon D'or could go back to Ronaldo if we have a successful season.

@Nick it works both ways I hope this does not trigger him to be even more selfish just to get back on top.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next