Great Leader Sprucenuce
C.Marchisio #8
Khaled
92 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi - Page 11 Empty Re: 'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:58 am

_LMG_10_ wrote:Lio Messi said he cares about the pichichi, but I'm sure he'd rather have his 5th consecutive spanish league than the pichichi. I would rather have that too.

To be fair, it looks unlikely that he will win anyone of those. Real wont lose the league, and I dont think Ronaldo's goalscoring will slow down. For Barca and Messi, the key is the champions league. If he wins the CL, then Balon d'or is guaranteed for him. If Real win it, then it will be very tricky since Ronaldo has been pretty impressive this year too.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:Lio Messi said he cares about the pichichi, but I'm sure he'd rather have his 5th consecutive spanish league than the pichichi. I would rather have that too.

To be fair, it looks unlikely that he will win anyone of those. Real wont lose the league, and I dont think Ronaldo's goalscoring will slow down. For Barca and Messi, the key is the champions league. If he wins the CL, then Balon d'or is guaranteed for him. If Real win it, then it will be very tricky since Ronaldo has been pretty impressive this year too.

You talk about your hopes or how you can predict that when there is only 1 goal difference between them? and i dont think ronaldo was as impressive as messi this season. messi outshines him from first clasico has twice more assists and has better records in CL and overall has 6 more goals this season if you care about stats. and performance wise there is no competition
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 pm

jiopsi wrote:Messi shirt is these days pretty desired stuff. Last week two Leverkusen players fought over it, and then they decided to sell in for charity and got 11k.

In Switzerland:

There is always a story to tell when it comes to 'who gets Messi's shirt in the end of the game'. This time Philippe Senderos got it thanks to his connection to Cesc. He called Cesc before the game and asked him if he could talk to Messi about the shirt.

He plays so many games a season and wonder if most of the matches he gives it away and all of them worth that much?! Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren10 Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Messis goals are of a way higher quality than Ronaldos, less penalties too.

Bren10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:29 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:

His goalscoring will continue if Real continue to get penalties

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Please dont quote me next time for such a useless post. Such childish nonsense you post. Messi is a legend, but so is Ronaldo. You need to wonder why none of the neutrals probably take you seriously. You are right in a sense that Messi is the best, but why then go on and try to prove why Ronaldo is so shit? You just lose your own credibility by that. I hope most of yours posts are just jokes.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Naaah, it is no secret that Real Madrid get more penalties than Barcelona every season. That, and they get more refereeing decisions in favour of them. These are not what I am saying, facts and figures say. And I won't reply to any post disagreeing with facts. So, save your breath.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 pm

I dont think ronaldo is as consistent scorer as messi. Its true that without penalties ronaldo's goals would slow down. he would score every 2-3 games. lucky that he plays in madrid and gets penalty every game

If we cut penalties Messi has 40 goals and Ronaldo 26 goals this season. thats why i laugh when people say they are in same level at scoring. Nobody is close to messi at scoring (at least from open play)

ronaldo is a good penalty taker this is why he can compete with messi at scoring. from open play there are many players who are better scorer than ronaldo. one of them is higuain
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 pm

billionmillion wrote:If we cut penalties Messi has 40 goals and Ronaldo 26 goals this season.

Wow! Shocked That is just mind blowing! I mean it's not even a competition.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Billionmillion one of the reasons i still don't take you seriously is the fact you say higuain is better then ronaldo Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Billionmillion one of the reasons i still don't take you seriously is the fact you say higuain is better then ronaldo Laughing
not much between them to be honest.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Billionmillion one of the reasons i still don't take you seriously is the fact you say higuain is better then ronaldo Laughing
not much between them to be honest.

Trust me I love higuain, he's a really hard worker and bleeds for the shirt, but no where NEAR ronaldo. His passing first of all is not nearly as good. His touch, shot, and add to the fact ronaldo is the 100x better athlete.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:32 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Please dont quote me next time for such a useless post. Such childish nonsense you post. Messi is a legend, but so is Ronaldo. You need to wonder why none of the neutrals probably take you seriously. You are right in a sense that Messi is the best, but why then go on and try to prove why Ronaldo is so shit? You just lose your own credibility by that. I hope most of yours posts are just jokes.
No need thicker skin buddy. Continue to put words in my mouth though, seems to be a hobby of yours.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 am

Albiceleste wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:

No need thicker skin buddy. Continue to put words in my mouth though, seems to be a hobby of yours.

Yes... harden up please... he said nothing wrong.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 am

billionmillion wrote:I dont think ronaldo is as consistent scorer as messi. Its true that without penalties ronaldo's goals would slow down. he would score every 2-3 games. lucky that he plays in madrid and gets penalty every game

If we cut penalties Messi has 40 goals and Ronaldo 26 goals this season. thats why i laugh when people say they are in same level at scoring. Nobody is close to messi at scoring (at least from open play)

ronaldo is a good penalty taker this is why he can compete with messi at scoring. from open play there are many players who are better scorer than ronaldo. one of them is higuain

That says it all. Ronaldo is a top penalty taker, and consistent goal scorer, but Messi is better.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 am

I just wanna say also evident from the Gijon game, which is a rare game Messi didnt feature, our game, at least up front, is much slower and dynamic needless to say. Thats when I notice his sheer pace is not mentioned enough. Messi for all his talent, its his speed thats able to trouble so many defenses and be on top of the world consistently, simply becos hes so damn fast. No other player out there is as fast as him, combined with close control, dribbling, vision, passing, shooting, etc, etc Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 am

By fast you mean quick. Because messi is not exactly a sprinter
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 am

Fast in everything he does.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 pm

"If he [Aguero] goes to Real Madrid I am sure it will give him much joy. If it's the best thing for him, I will be very happy, because of our friendship," Messi told Radio 9.

"I get along very well with Kun off the field and we play well together. However in the [Argentina] squad there are very good strikers so we must seize our chance."

"I want to be celebrating the title [World Cup]. It's all I want although there is a lot of time still to work and grow,"

"I am fortunate to train with Xavi and [Andres] Iniesta and get to see what they do in every practice and game," Messi said.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Albiceleste wrote:"If he [Aguero] goes to Real Madrid I am sure it will give him much joy. If it's the best thing for him, I will be very happy, because of our friendship," Messi told Radio 9.

"I get along very well with Kun off the field and we play well together. However in the [Argentina] squad there are very good strikers so we must seize our chance."

"I want to be celebrating the title [World Cup]. It's all I want although there is a lot of time still to work and grow,"

"I am fortunate to train with Xavi and [Andres] Iniesta and get to see what they do in every practice and game," Messi said.
Would Aguero going to madrid really help though john? We have higuain and benzema. If aguero can learn to play on the wings better he'd be a decent fit for barca.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Fast in everything he does.

Ohh, yeah I see what you mean.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Albiceleste wrote:"If he [Aguero] goes to Real Madrid I am sure it will give him much joy. If it's the best thing for him, I will be very happy, because of our friendship," Messi told Radio 9.

I think for Argentina, the players leave all their squabbles on the pitch, when it's time to play for la seleccion, they are the best of friends. The connection between Lio and Kun, if developed properly can rival, if not surpass, Yorke and Cole for Man Utd.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:42 pm

I would prefer Aguero over Ronaldo.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Sport claims that today is Eric Lamela's birthday. Lio remembered this during the international break and gifted him the boots he scored a hattrick on after the match as an early gift.

Captain Messi :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote: Sport claims that today is Eric Lamela's birthday. Lio remembered this during the international break and gifted him the boots he scored a hattrick on after the match as an early gift.

Too bad Lamela had to be substituted to bring on a new goalkeeper after sketlenberg(sp?) was sent off

I keep forgetting Messi is only 24, but he seems like a veteran already

Lio :bow:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote: Sport claims that today is Eric Lamela's birthday. Lio remembered this during the international break and gifted him the boots he scored a hattrick on after the match as an early gift.

dat heart :bow:

Messi Higuain Aguero Di Maria golden age :bow: they all seem to be great friends too

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next