Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

+10
BigBoban
Giancarlo
Ganso
IzzyC08
fadjriemilan
Forza
M99
Grande_Milano
Brigate Rossonere
Milantildeath
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 am

Milantildeath wrote:
The return on the Don!!!!

Well, I hope everything is fine this time around.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 am

he has been pretty effective as a lcm,he literally saved santos of getting knocked out of the libertadores in the group stages,and played a key part in their paulistao title.But of course he has much more flair and is more of a threat at the CAM position.

about his injuries,as i said before,its not that hes injury prone,its just that he was rushed back because of how santos were suffering in the group stages.

It will sadly have to happen again because of the final+ copa america
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 am

Ganso wrote:he has been pretty effective as a lcm,he literally saved santos of getting knocked out of the libertadores in the group stages,and played a key part in their paulistao title.But of course he has much more flair and is more of a threat at the CAM position.

Not really. I've heard from Santos fans he is far more effective in a more advanced position. The only reason why he played as an LCM was because Elano (remember him?) and others got injured.

about his injuries,as i said before,its not that hes injury prone,its just that he was rushed back because of how santos were suffering in the group stages.

It will sadly have to happen again because of the final+ copa america

I never said he was injury prone. But being played out of position was a key reason why he got injured.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:21 am

i meant he is still pretty good even if he ends up playing as a lcm for us.

besides,our Seedorf style of lcm gets much more involved in attack rather than any normal CM
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 am

Fair enough.

But I hope we don't play him out of position, and I hope we get an LM. Fabregas is me dreaming. Asamoah is fine.

Problem with Asamoah... the African Nations Cup is coming up and he'll be gone in January for a month... along with Boateng and Taiwo.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:37 am

Giancarlo wrote:Fair enough.

But I hope we don't play him out of position, and I hope we get an LM. Fabregas is me dreaming. Asamoah is fine.

Problem with Asamoah... the African Nations Cup is coming up and he'll be gone in January for a month... along with Boateng and Taiwo.

good to see you back G. good point about Asamoah being out for a month. I forgot all about the African Nations Cup

--------------- Abbiaiti -----------------
Abate ---- Nesta ---- Silva ---- Taiwo

-------------- Van Bommel --------------

Gattuso/Ambro ------------------ Nasri

------------Cassano/Prince--------------
------- Pato/Binho ----------------------------
-------------------Ibra-----------------

this is my favoured formation... I prefer Nasri as Mister X. latest from English media is Arsenal are buying Hazard, so we could end up up either Cesc or Samir, and I wouldn't complain about either.

as for the additional purchase I would like us to swoop for Kranjcar, he has played with Prince and both are fast and hard working , I could see them compliment each other.
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 am

That's a good formation but one too many defensive midfielders for my taste. And I can't stand Nasri... I think he's very limited. I think Fabregas would be the better buy... he's really the brains behind most of Arsenal's attack.

But where is Ganso?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 am

So this is the famous Giancarlo I have heard so much about :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 am

Lol at cassano as our main trequartista!, but since MTD it's understandable...

i really can't see standing a chance against the likes of barca and madrid next season in CL without players like fabregas or ganso in our team(preferably both of them!), the current sequad is good enough to retain scudetto next season but has no chance in CL...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:34 am

Fadi wrote:Lol at cassano as our main trequartista!, but since MTD it's understandable...

i really can't see standing a chance against the likes of barca and madrid next season in CL without players like fabregas or ganso in our team(preferably both of them!), the current sequad is good enough to retain scudetto next season but has no chance in CL...

Ganso is a real possibility but we have zero chance of getting Fabregas. If he leaves, Arsenal he will go to Barcelona, because of the fact that even though Barca have the best midfield duo in the world (Xavi and Iniesta) and a a very promising CM, (Alcantara) they want Cesc because he is from La Masia, and as Mole says, Pep wants to have sex with him. And also he is going to cost at least 50 million, in a transfer market where unproven players like Henderson and Phil Jones moves for 20 million. You can also add the fact that Wenger is a stubborn bi**h. However, I think we have a chance to get Nasri. He will probably leave Arsenal this season and there is Wenger will do anything he can to stop him going to to Man Utd. Nasri has only 1 year left in his contract, so he is also not going to cost so much.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
But where is Ganso?

I think Ganso will come January if he does come... and also I hate including players I'm not familiar with, I don't watch much Brazilian football so rely on a Brazilian mate and Regisland to keep me informed with the best of Brazil
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:50 pm

BigBoban wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
But where is Ganso?

I think Ganso will come January if he does come... and also I hate including players I'm not familiar with, I don't watch much Brazilian football so rely on a Brazilian mate and Regisland to keep me informed with the best of Brazil
I remember the most reliable source of Brazilian Football info in the world, at least for us Milan fans was RSinatra! Remember him? Haven't seen the boy for a decade, I wonder if he's still alive.

As for Ganso's date of arrival, I guess it greatly depends on two correlating factors.

First, we gotta see if FIGC imminently installs this no-EU rule, which could leave us with one more slot (in case Taiwo fails to get his French passport) or even two (in case Taiwo does get the effing passport).

God, I never thought our transfer market would depend on these friggin passports and whatnot, what a weird situation.

And second, it depends on whether Milan want him NOW.

It is obvious that he's in Galliani's pocket, question is whether we wanna have him today or tomorrow, you know.

But he's the best candidate in the whole world to come to Milan, the combination of Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, Kaka, and in one word (if Brigate doesn't mind me saying this) the new Zidane is exactly what a UCL wanting team can sign.

He's good, really good.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Also Iras I don't know why Milan don't make taiwo get a French passport i was expecting him to get one on arrival, he's played 7 frickin years in France and is eligible for a passport.

As for Ganso I still don't want to jump the bandwagon yet. i do hope i'm wrong, my main concerns about Ganso is he's made of glass from all accounts. I 've seen Lamela and do like him,

I would love to go for Hernanes, would love to see him at Milan, could get him under $20mill as Lazio only paid $10mill
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Your talk of prices for Hernanes gives me an idea... we've talked a lot about Ganso's skill and the likelihood of his arrival, but what about his price? Do you think we can get him for under 25mil?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Your talk of prices for Hernanes gives me an idea... we've talked a lot about Ganso's skill and the likelihood of his arrival, but what about his price? Do you think we can get him for under 25mil?

I'd expect Ganso for under $25mill... but just depends if another team shows up and an auction starts then forget it about it
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Your talk of prices for Hernanes gives me an idea... we've talked a lot about Ganso's skill and the likelihood of his arrival, but what about his price? Do you think we can get him for under 25mil?

This is what Galliani's thinking.

Ganso wants us, he's badly hit by injuries, there's the risk of losing him to bitter-rivals Corinthians and then keeping him against his own will only ruins the club's dressing room atmosphere.

All these factors that I mentioned serve up to a lower price than expected, and since Galliani signed Ibra for 24m, I don't think Milan will pay anything significantly higher than 20m.

BigBoban wrote:As for Ganso I still
don't want to jump the bandwagon yet. i do hope i'm wrong, my main
concerns about Ganso is he's made of glass from all accounts. I 've seen
Lamela and do like him.

I would love to go for Hernanes, would love to see him at Milan, could get him under $20mill as Lazio only paid $10mill

I don't think praising a good player, team etc is considered band wagoning, e.g. I am a die-hard Milanista and sould support the team in Serie C2, but nonetheless admit there's a good distance between us and Braca's phenomenal style of play.

Ganso is IMHO somewhat incomparable to Lamela in terms of effectiveness and decisiveness.

He could well be our ticket to UCL, because imagining an attack consisting of him and any other two of our players is simply fascinating.

I hope this links clears some doubts:

Ganso, hailed as the next Zizou!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:16 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
I remember the most reliable source of
Brazilian Football info in the world, at least for us Milan fans was
RSinatra! Remember him? Haven't seen the boy for a decade, I wonder if
he's still alive.

Rsinatra is certainly alive and kicking. He does not post in the Milan section anymore but he posts regularly in the General Section.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:07 pm

yeah sinatra is here.but he clearly doesnt want ganso to go since hes a santista lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:13 pm

We should aim to get Ganso and then Asamoah if anyone in the league. The Pharoah isn't going to help us now and plans of purchasing Aquilani and Montolivo are just not going to come to fruition.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:10 pm

BigBoban wrote:Also Iras I don't know why Milan don't make taiwo get a French passport i was expecting him to get one on arrival, he's played 7 frickin years in France and is eligible for a passport.

As for Ganso I still don't want to jump the bandwagon yet. i do hope i'm wrong, my main concerns about Ganso is he's made of glass from all accounts. I 've seen Lamela and do like him,

The French bureaucracy moves very slowly. I think Juve wants Bastos but they are running into a similar problem.

There is no Ganso bandwagon, and he's not made out of glass. That's a misconception. In the Brazilian league they easily play 50 games a season... Ganso on average made 40-45 appearances prior to this season. Lamela is overrated and I think Roma will get him. Hernanes? NO thanks.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Aquilani would be the perfect signing in my opinion
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 pm

The reason Ganso got injured gain is because he was rushed back. Since he is so important to Santos he started the moment he got back, and that too from a six month injury. He still managed to get a few goals and assists.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Lamela is not what everyone makes him out to be. He is too dependent on his left foot, usually likes to try and play his way out of trouble which in our league could easily mean he will be losing the ball more than distributing it out to others.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:31 pm

milanista99 wrote:The reason Ganso got injured gain is because he was rushed back. Since he is so important to Santos he started the moment he got back, and that too from a six month injury. He still managed to get a few goals and assists.
i already said that,but people dont listen and still call him injury prone Neutral
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

gazetta calling lamela the new kaka LOL

Pastore is the real new kaka :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 pm

threre is no new kaka there is only one kaka

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum