Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

+10
BigBoban
Giancarlo
Ganso
IzzyC08
fadjriemilan
Forza
M99
Grande_Milano
Brigate Rossonere
Milantildeath
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! Empty Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:56 am

This should be fun, this was done on the old forum, just thought I'd bring it back since we really don't have much to talk about. Also put a (x) by who you think is mr. x. Write your starting 11, and then the rest of the squad.

------------------------Abbiati
Abate-----------Nesta----------Silva-----------Taiwo

----------------------Van Bommel
---------------Prince---------------Aquilani (X)

-----------------------Cassano
-----------------Pato-------------Zlatan

Bench:
Amelia
Roma
Zambrotta
Antonini
Yepes
Mexes
Bonera
Gattuso
Ambrosini
Seedorf
Emmanuelson
Flamini
Merkel
Robinho
El Shaarawy(bought then loaned right back to Genoa)
Paloschi
Inzaghi

Last edited by Milantildeath on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! Empty Re: Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:00 am

Maybe witsel might make the roster as well, but I have a strong feeling it will be Aquilani
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! Empty Re: Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 am

Line up seems to be very realistic, however I highly doubt Cassano will be given a starting role. By the way, isn't Boateng your trequartista? Knowing Allegri Robinho will be in the starting XI.

-----------------Abbiati-----------------
Abate-----Nesta-----Silva-----Taiwo
---------------Van Bommel------------
--------Gattuso------Aquilani---------
-----------------Boateng---------------
-----Pato/Robinho---------Ibra----------

Last edited by sciacca on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 am

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - Silva - Taiwo
Ambrosini - van Bommel - Fabregas (x)
Boateng
Pato - Ibra
Bench:
Amelia
Roma
Zambrotta
Yepes
Mexes
Gattuso
Ambrosini
Seedorf
Emmanuelson
Flamini
Robinho
Paloschi
Inzaghi
Shaarawy
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:43 am

OHHH!!! I forgot Shaarawy!!! I'll go edit mine now
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 am

Milantildeath wrote:This should be fun, this was done on the old forum, just thought I'd bring it back since we really don't have much to talk about. Also put a (x) by who you think is mr. x. Write your starting 11, and then the rest of the squad.

---------------Prince---------------Aquilani (X)

-----------------------Cassano

Bench:
Amelia
Roma
Zambrotta
Antonini
Yepes
Mexes
Bonera
Gattuso
Ambrosini
Seedorf
Emmanuelson
Flamini
Merkel
Robinho
Shaarawy(bought then loaned right back to Genoa)
Paloschi
Inzaghi
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:06 am

Milantildeath wrote:OHHH!!! I forgot Shaarawy!!! I'll go edit mine now

Hehehe and I expected to see Nocerino / Lazzari / Montolivo in your squad too :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Hehehe and I expected to see Nocerino / Lazzari / Montolivo in your squad too :coffee:

If it were up to me I'd have Lazzari, Nocerino, Montolivo, Aquilani, Gastaldello, Poli and Palombo as well. A bit much I know haha

Last edited by Milantildeath on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 am

Milantildeath wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

If it were up to me I'd have Lazzari, Nocerino, Montolivo, Aquilani, Gastaldello, Poli and Palombo as well. A bit much I know haha

Haha I know. I expect just as much from you :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 am

Mr X/Y, doesnt matter, but our biggest signing will be a player from Latin America. Might get a sub player (Witzel, Menez) for the mid, or main player for mid. Right now Fabregas/Schweini seem unrealitic.

------------------------------Abbiatti-------------------------
Abate-----------Nesta-------------------TS-----------------------Taiwo
Gattuso/Aqua/Montolivo--------MVB--------Boateng/Aqua/Montolivo
Ganso/Lamela/Cassano
Pato--------Ibra
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:16 am

Abbiati

Abate Nesta/Mexes Silva Taiwo

Boateng VanBommel/Flamini Mr X

Cassano/Robinho

Pato Ibra
Bench
Amelia
Mexes/Nesta
Oddo
Bonera
Zambrotta
Antonini
Yepes
Falmini/Van Bommel
Ambrosini
Gattuso
Merkel
Emanuelson
Seedrof
Superpippo
Paloschi

Ganso will arrive in January Try to guess the entire roster next season!! 2859867778

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 pm

lol, what's the point of this? it makes far more sense to guess the ins and outs than write the entire list Razz

and on that note:

In: Montolivo, Ganso, El Shaarawy (loaned out straight away)
Out: Nobody until January, then minor cleanout/loan out, followed by a massive cleanout at the end of the season. Our squad is huge.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Abbiati

Abate Nesta Silva Taiwo

Gattuso Van Bommel X

Boateng

Pato Ibra

Subs:
Amelia
Yepes
Mexes
Zambrotta
Antonini
Emanuelson
Flamini
Ambrosini
New Player*
Seedorf
Robinho
Cassano
Pippo
Paloschi

Back Up:
Roma
Bonera
Oddo

I use the line up based on this season. Though, I think Binho and Cassano would be very important player to come off the bench. Binho can play in two position, he will play an important role. Cassano, we will have to see if he will improve next season.

Ambrosini is our captain, he will share his place with Van Bommel and Gattuso, but I put Gattuso and Bommel in line up because they were our starter last season, while Ambro are mostly injured.

Merkel and Strasser go on loan, to make more space for new player, while about the new player, I don't want to speculate. Last season I put Otamendi, Lazzari, etc. Smile

At least we will get a LCM, and a squad player to maintain our squad depth.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Abbiati
Abate-Nesta-Silva-Taiwo
Flamini-VanBommel-Ganso (Mr.Y)
Boateng
Pato-Ibrahimovic

Bench:
Amelia
Roma
Mexes
Yepes
Oddo
Bonera
Onyewu
Zambrotta
Antonini
Gattuso
Merkel
Emanuelson
Ambrosini
Kranjcar(Mr.Z)
Seedorf
Cassano
Robinho
Inzaghi

I hate seeing Robinho on the bench as he was a crucial figure last year despite ruining over 50 chances Embarassed Hopefully he gets plenty of playing time as he can play that CAM role as well.

Cassano will probably remain as a second striker he is pretty much useless defensively and will be more of a sub player. Hopefully if this man can ever get fit then we'll think about moving him back depending on his work rate.

Ambrosini is our captain which may lock him a spot for now maybe even beside Van Bommel but I don't know if he will be starting most games. He's getting up there in age and his injuries have been hitting him frequently let's hope for the best for Ambro next year.

We should really try and look to offload Bonera I really don't think he deserves a spot on this squad any longer. Oddo may be a bench player but next year is surely going to be his last.

So you're probably wondering well where's Mr.X? scratch
Well IMO there isn't one or how should I put it he's there but he's the decoy....I know I know bummer pale but it's all part of the plan see Galliani and Berlu always send people on scavenger hunts during the transfer market usually to lure others away from their real target. This year hopefully we'll be no different than last year's

MILAN WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!!! Twisted Evil

I guess if I did have to pick a MR.X at this point in time given the "clues" I would say Aquilani, Lazarri, Montolivo, El Shaawary, & Asamoah are all options but none seem to really excite me besides possibly Montolivo.

P.S. I also noticed everyone forgot our big American Tank Onyewu
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm

---------------Gattsuo---------------Ganso (X)

-----------------------Boateng

lets see if im right :p

Last edited by Ganso on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Ganso wrote:

---------------Prince---------------Ganso (X)

-----------------------Hamsik

lets see if im right :p

Guess we'll know first game. I hope I'm right too :geek:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 pm

i edited it into a more realistic version lol

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I really hope one of us are right
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 am

Why do people want to change Ganso into a CM? He's best as an AM. I don't get it. I've talked with several Brazilians, and they are like "Do not play Ganso as a CM... his skills aren't best displayed there!" And indeed, in the Copa libertadores and Brazilian League, he's better in a more advanced position.

This is why I don't post on here. These formations are wacky.

Ganso + Asamoah please and that's it. I would take Fabregas over Asamoah but either would be fine with me.

---

---------------Prince--------------- Asamoah

-----------------------Ganso
------------Robinho-------------Zlatan

Ciao.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am

Giancarlo wrote:Why do people want to change Ganso into a CM? He's best as an AM. I don't get it. I've talked with several Brazilians, and they are like "Do not play Ganso as a CM... his skills aren't best displayed there!" And indeed, in the Copa libertadores and Brazilian League, he's better in a more advanced position.

Ganso + Asamoah please and that's it. I would take Fabregas over Asamoah but either would be fine with me.

---

Ciao.
of course he plays better as a CAM but allegri wants boateng as the CAM for some reason
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 am

Ganso wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Why do people want to change Ganso into a CM? He's best as an AM. I don't get it. I've talked with several Brazilians, and they are like "Do not play Ganso as a CM... his skills aren't best displayed there!" And indeed, in the Copa libertadores and Brazilian League, he's better in a more advanced position.

---

Ciao.
of course he plays better as a CAM but allegri wants boateng as the CAM for some reason

Who says that Ganso will even be played as a LCM?? It's my prediction and in my observations he has played better sitting back. Allegri could easily move Boateng back even though he isn't the best defensively and isn't as accurate with longer passes. If Ganso arrives hopefully he will bring us that little something we're missing, and I'm looking forward to some Samba between these 2.
Try to guess the entire roster next season!! N_20110519053659_bomba_santos_planeja_troca_de_ganso_por_robinho_no_ano_do_centenario

and Giancarlo I'll take some wacky formations 🤡 any day over everyone in here posting the same exact thing. Afro
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 am

i cant find it now,but i remember allegri saying boateng will not play at the 3 man mid anymore,and then boateng said he wanted to stay as a CAM so idk

besides,both galliani and allegri made it clear they are looking for a LCM

edit:found the boa part
Paulo Henrique Ganso could join Milan, but Boateng doesn’t fear from competition for the trequartista role.

“I don’t know who will arrive, but I’m not moving from the attacking midfield. If someone new arrives then we’ll be in competition for a place,” the 23-year-old said.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:55 am

But Ganso isn't an LCM and he won't be effective there. If anything, I could argue that's the reason why he got injured. Santos was playing him out of position.

And who is to say that Boateng will continue to play as a trequartista? If Berlusconi buys Ganso, Allegri will not leave him on the bench and won't play him out of position.

Then Boateng and Ganso will be in competition, as Ganso is a way better trequartista. I like Boateng, but he needs to go into midfield or be left on the bench in my opinion.

We're not just going to get an LCM. I really think we will get a CAM as well.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 am

Giancarlo wrote:But Ganso isn't an LCM and he won't be effective there. If anything, I could argue that's the reason why he got injured. Santos was playing him out of position.

And who is to say that Boateng will continue to play as a trequartista? If Berlusconi buys Ganso, Allegri will not leave him on the bench and won't play him out of position.

Then Boateng and Ganso will be in competition, as Ganso is a way better trequartista. I like Boateng, but he needs to go into midfield or be left on the bench in my opinion.

We're not just going to get an LCM. I really think we will get a CAM as well.

The return on the Don!!!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 am

Milantildeath wrote:
The return on the Don!!!!

Well, I hope everything is fine this time around.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next