Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

+10
BigBoban
Giancarlo
Ganso
IzzyC08
fadjriemilan
Forza
M99
Grande_Milano
Brigate Rossonere
Milantildeath
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

Post by ciro1316 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 pm

threre is no new kaka there is only one kaka

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Try to guess the entire roster next season!!

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

milanista99 wrote:The reason Ganso got injured gain is because he was rushed back. Since he is so important to Santos he started the moment he got back, and that too from a six month injury. He still managed to get a few goals and assists.

Yeah he was rushed because Santos is actually a pretty thin squad, and Elano also got injured...

And Lamela is not the new Kaka. I think the kid has a lot of talent, but he has a long way to go.

I don't think Ganso, Lamela or Marcelinho (is that his name?) are the new Kaka. They all differ in certain regards.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:21 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Why do people want to change Ganso into a CM? He's best as an AM. I don't get it. I've talked with several Brazilians, and they are like "Do not play Ganso as a CM... his skills aren't best displayed there!" And indeed, in the Copa libertadores and Brazilian League, he's better in a more advanced position.

This is why I don't post on here. These formations are wacky.

Ganso + Asamoah please and that's it. I would take Fabregas over Asamoah but either would be fine with me.

---

------------------------Abbiati
Abate-----------Nesta----------Silva-----------Taiwo

----------------------Van Bommel
---------------Prince--------------- Asamoah

-----------------------Ganso
------------Robinho-------------Zlatan

Ciao.
of course he plays better as a CAM but allegri wants boateng as the CAM for some reason

Who says that Ganso will even be played as a LCM?? It's my prediction and in my observations he has played better sitting back. Allegri could easily move Boateng back even though he isn't the best defensively and isn't as accurate with longer passes. If Ganso arrives hopefully he will bring us that little something we're missing, and I'm looking forward to some Samba between these 2.
Try to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 N_20110519053659_bomba_santos_planeja_troca_de_ganso_por_robinho_no_ano_do_centenario

and Giancarlo I'll take some wacky formations 🤡 any day over everyone in here posting the same exact thing. Afro
Why are yo trolling him? This was his formation all along. Hey Giancarlo welcome back we all miss you alot. Hope you'll stick around for a while this time around. :bom:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 am

baresi wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Why do people want to change Ganso into a CM? He's best as an AM. I don't get it. I've talked with several Brazilians, and they are like "Do not play Ganso as a CM... his skills aren't best displayed there!" And indeed, in the Copa libertadores and Brazilian League, he's better in a more advanced position.

This is why I don't post on here. These formations are wacky.

Ganso + Asamoah please and that's it. I would take Fabregas over Asamoah but either would be fine with me.

---

------------------------Abbiati
Abate-----------Nesta----------Silva-----------Taiwo

----------------------Van Bommel
---------------Prince--------------- Asamoah

-----------------------Ganso
------------Robinho-------------Zlatan

Ciao.
of course he plays better as a CAM but allegri wants boateng as the CAM for some reason

Who says that Ganso will even be played as a LCM?? It's my prediction and in my observations he has played better sitting back. Allegri could easily move Boateng back even though he isn't the best defensively and isn't as accurate with longer passes. If Ganso arrives hopefully he will bring us that little something we're missing, and I'm looking forward to some Samba between these 2.
Try to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 N_20110519053659_bomba_santos_planeja_troca_de_ganso_por_robinho_no_ano_do_centenario

and Giancarlo I'll take some wacky formations 🤡 any day over everyone in here posting the same exact thing. Afro
Why are yo trolling him? This was his formation all along. Hey Giancarlo welcome back we all miss you alot. Hope you'll stick around for a while this time around. :bom:

Are you serious about the trolling??? confused
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:09 am

By my book that's not trolling. You know how hard it is to resist causing trouble in the Juve forum? I'm not gonna do it this time lol.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:11 am

Ganso wrote:gazetta calling lamela the new kaka LOL

Pastore is the real new kaka :coffee:

ciro1316 wrote:threre is no new kaka there is only one kaka

Try to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 PraiseTry to guess the entire roster next season!! - Page 3 Praise
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 am

[quote="Brigate Rossonere"]
Ganso wrote:gazetta calling lamela the new kaka LOL

Pastore is the real new kaka :coffee:

ciro1316 wrote:threre is no new kaka there is only one kaka

that is actually one of my pet hates: "X is the new Y" lines. each person is an individual. Kaka is Kaka, Lamela is Lamela and Pastore is Pastore! :!:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Giancarlo wrote:By my book that's not trolling. You know how hard it is to resist causing trouble in the Juve forum? I'm not gonna do it this time lol.
Arguing with fans of a mid table team, wont get you any where. They would never know what champions talk about. Laughing
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3