Any fans of Central american soccer out there?

4 posters

Go down

Any fans of Central american soccer out there? Empty Any fans of Central american soccer out there?

Post by honduran09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 am

As you can prbly tell im a Honduras fan and i couldnt find a thread that dealt with the national teams of central america and if there is one just point me to it and ignore this thread
honduran09
honduran09
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Any fans of Central american soccer out there? Empty Re: Any fans of Central american soccer out there?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:28 am

There's catracho, but I don't think any other ones.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any fans of Central american soccer out there? Empty Re: Any fans of Central american soccer out there?

Post by everest1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 am

VIVA LA AZUL Y BLANCO! VAMOS CHAPINES! Very Happy

I lived in Guatemala for a few months last year so I try to follow their national team as much as possible, but its difficult to do here in the states
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by honduran09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 am

everest1 wrote:VIVA LA AZUL Y BLANCO! VAMOS CHAPINES! Very Happy

I lived in Guatemala for a few months last year so I try to follow their national team as much as possible, but its difficult to do here in the states

I know what you mean the world cup qualifying was horrible for me almost impossible to watch a honduras game unless of course its against USA or mexico...
kinda sad that there isnt many followers of the team Sad
honduran09
honduran09
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 am

i am a C.D. Olimpia fan, but like the person above me said ^
difficult to follow their news

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 am

honduran09 wrote:

I know what you mean the world cup qualifying was horrible for me almost impossible to watch a honduras game unless of course its against USA or mexico...
very true man, but at least in Guate's case... well they just aren't very good haha. Are you from Honduras? I spent a few days in Copan Ruinas but unfortunately didn't get a chance to explore any more... I'll have to go back some day, it seemed like a beautiful country!
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by honduran09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 am

everest1 wrote:
honduran09 wrote:

very true man, but at least in Guate's case... well they just aren't very good haha. Are you from Honduras? I spent a few days in Copan Ruinas but unfortunately didn't get a chance to explore any more... I'll have to go back some day, it seemed like a beautiful country!
no im not i was born in the states but my parents are from honduras so i was basically ingrained in me to love them Smile

and i follow honduras league but dont really have a team to support if anything i like Real Espana because of their young squad and because my idol Pavon played for them
honduran09
honduran09
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:48 am

honduran bro you should stop by the Barcelona section! :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by honduran09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:honduran bro you should stop by the Barcelona section! :coffee:
def. will brah i just hope to be able to get on here more often since i can only come here late at night because of work Sad
honduran09
honduran09
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down