jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :)

+20
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Patrick Bateman
Serge Gnabry
justdoit_
aford92
elm_baraja_shaman
:{Mr.Mustachio!
El Chelsea Fuerte
Eivindo
zizzle
Adit
pUsHa
Swanhends
Yeezus
Fadi
flameas
fatman123
CroInter
michael1
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 2 Empty Re: jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :)

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Fadi wrote:Lol @ juve fans!, they can't believe they have a full stadium!..
caan't blame you guys, this new stad is defenitely better than the haunted house, i mean the Delle Alpi..

U JELLY? Suspect

let's w8t till Milan build their stadium, w8t 2060....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 2 Empty Re: jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :)

Post by aford92 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Why didn't Juve fans like the Della Alpi?? It looked like a beautiful stadium and somewhere that would be a great place to watch a game. What was wrong?

Also Pirlo was amazing today, splitting Parma apart at will. Great result, congratulations.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:40 pm

aford92 wrote:Why didn't Juve fans like the Della Alpi?? It looked like a beautiful stadium and somewhere that would be a great place to watch a game. What was wrong?

Also Pirlo was amazing today, splitting Parma apart at will. Great result, congratulations.

fans didn't have a great view of the pitch from the third and second tier,

also athletic track was stupid......

just wasn't right....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 pm

elmystique wrote:
aford92 wrote:Why didn't Juve fans like the Della Alpi?? It looked like a beautiful stadium and somewhere that would be a great place to watch a game. What was wrong?

fans didn't have a great view of the pitch from the third and second tier,

also athletic track was stupid......

just wasn't right....

Oh, right. I hate running tracks in football stadiums. It ruins the atmosphere if the fans are that far away.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 pm

jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 2 Stadio%20delle%20alpi

You can see the view is not great...

Design wise I always considered it beautiful, but frankly it wasn't fit for it's primary function, not to mention drafty, acoustically dreadfull and outdated.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 2 Stadio%20delle%20alpi

You can see the view is not great...

Design wise I always considered it beautiful, but frankly it wasn't fit for it's primary function, not to mention drafty, acoustically dreadfull and outdated.

can u post the view from the new one?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:56 pm

jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 2 Torino_juventus2
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:01 pm

I can see that the view from the new one is better, but the view from the Della Alpi isn't that bad, just a little far away. I guess I just have a little soft spot for the Della Alpi, always liked it.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 pm

When is the next Parma/Juve match? I need to put $1,000,000,000,000,000 on Giovinco scoring.

Otherwise a very nice debut.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 pm

My favourite Italian stadium is still the Luigi Ferraris, closely followed by the San Siro.

I wonder which cities Italy would use if they were awarded an EC or WC? A couple of cities would get shiny new stadiums this way.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:07 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
Eivindo wrote:I gotta say, I dont understand why Conte started with the B-team. Matri and Pepe should be on the bench with no doubt.
When Vucinic and Vidal entered, you saw how well their techniques melted together, and destroyed Parma.

Matri on the bench? Shocked

As for the starting line up, Conte knew he could not afford to lose the first game. As such he chose a line-up with only 3 new players (all with Serie A experience though) and went with a attack that was very fresh having not been on international duty.

Roma on the other hand threw in all their new boys...

Lamela and Kjaer :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:34 am

zizzle wrote:where can i watch the highlights of the game ?

http://paolo65.it/index.php
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:35 am

Zuliani :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Its obvious that Vidal is gonna tear it up at Juve though, so damn versatile, pretty complete.

Giaccherini surely had a pretty dull game, not getting involved as he would like, and rarely used his speed enough. Was poor in 1 vs 1 the few times he had the confidence to try. This is an area where Elija would be better no doubt, also quicker and stronger than Giaccherini.

With Elija and Krasic you have a pretty good pace on the counter attacks, could get nasty for other teams who try to pressure Juve.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Eivindo wrote:Its obvious that Vidal is gonna tear it up at Juve though, so damn versatile, pretty complete.

Giaccherini surely had a pretty dull game, not getting involved as he would like, and rarely used his speed enough. Was poor in 1 vs 1 the few times he had the confidence to try. This is an area where Elija would be better no doubt, also quicker and stronger than Giaccherini.

With Elija and Krasic you have a pretty good pace on the counter attacks, could get nasty for other teams who try to pressure Juve.

agreed about the counterattacking with Krasic and Elia.

that will also play nicely into the raucous crowds at the new stadium... whats the point in having a packed house if there is nothing to get them excited about?

a note on Giaccherini though: the guys is good, not great, not bad. I dont think he is starting material in Juventus, but it remains to be seen what Elia can really do (for us at least). Considering that Giach just joined us and (IIRC) hasnt had a pre-season game to play with his teammates, i dont think that todays performance is indicitave of what we can expect to see from him on a consistent basis.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:39 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Eivindo wrote:I gotta say, I dont understand why Conte started with the B-team. Matri and Pepe should be on the bench with no doubt.
When Vucinic and Vidal entered, you saw how well their techniques melted together, and destroyed Parma.

As for the starting line up, Conte knew he could not afford to lose the first game. As such he chose a line-up with only 3 new players (all with Serie A experience though) and went with a attack that was very fresh having not been on international duty.

Bar Lamela and Kjær, obviously two new components central to Roma's project. But my point remains, there was a smattering of new players right across the pitch, they need time to gel and a compact Cagliari took advantage.

Conte limited it to 3 new players, as I said all proven in Serie A, and only one in each department of the pitch.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:42 pm

The Fonz wrote:

Bar Lamela and Kjær, obviously two new components central to Roma's project. But my point remains, there was a smattering of new players right across the pitch, they need time to gel and a compact Cagliari took advantage.

Conte limited it to 3 new players, as I said all proven in Serie A, and only one in each department of the pitch.

that showed ( at least IMO) an unexpected intelligence from conte. If this is anything to go by, then we have a very astute coach, something that makes me very happy Twisted Evil
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 pm

and Matri on the bench = Fail.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Eivindo wrote:Its obvious that Vidal is gonna tear it up at Juve though, so damn versatile, pretty complete.

Giaccherini and Pepe are nothing if not honest reserves. Pepe has fantastic work rate and on his day is capable of quality, his days are just few and far between. Giaccherini is a small player from a small club and as such expectations are equally as small. Which could play to his advantage. Again, a decent player who can sometimes pull out some real quality with the ball at his feet.

The real question with regards to our wingers revolves around Estigarribia-Krasic-Elia. Of course only a maximum of two can play, so questions remain:

a.) Can Krasic keep his place?
b.) Can Elia step up to the level he has promised at times, in order to secure a starting spot.
c.) Can Estigaribbia continue to build upon Copa America form?

It's very early and some may (and I'm sure some definitely do) disagree, but I really was truly enthralled by what I saw in the Coppa America and Esti's sub appearance against Nott's County. I was impressed not just by the way he squared up to and beat his man, maybe in that regard Krasic and Elia are clearly better. But his speed of thought, positioning, how he linked with players he'd never played with before and how he brought them into the play. For me very well suited to the form of Conte.

Whatever happens, depth is good thing to count on.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
zizzle wrote:where can i watch the highlights of the game ?

http://paolo65.it/index.php

appreciate that Wink
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:17 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

that showed ( at least IMO) an unexpected intelligence from conte. If this is anything to go by, then we have a very astute coach, something that makes me very happy Twisted Evil

Yeah, I was looking on Italian forums and many were slating him big time, not just because of the starting eleven he picked, not only because he left many of our best attackers on the bench, but the fact he didn't even call Estigarribia and Quagliarella.

I wasn't openly critical, but I was disappointed Quags/Esti were in the stands and the starting team wasn't what I'd have fielded...

But he was 100% spot on in his approach and it's possibly the first time in a long time we really do have a coach that knows what he's doing.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 pm

1st offical game, attendance? 35k out of 42k.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:35 pm

CroInter wrote:1st offical game, attendance? 35k out of 42k.

Both the figures are wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Well Giancarlo or Brigate plz do post the right figures, im just posting what i read.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Only reason i can think of not being full on opening day is that guests got 5-6k but they didnt show up, but 5-6k is too much go give, no?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:49 pm

CroInter wrote:Well Giancarlo or Brigate plz do post the right figures, im just posting what i read.
Can this be correct?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next