jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :)

+20
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Patrick Bateman
Serge Gnabry
justdoit_
aford92
elm_baraja_shaman
:{Mr.Mustachio!
El Chelsea Fuerte
Eivindo
zizzle
Adit
pUsHa
Swanhends
Yeezus
Fadi
flameas
fatman123
CroInter
michael1
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 3 Empty Re: jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :)

Post by baresi Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 am

CroInter wrote:Well Giancarlo or Brigate plz do post the right figures, im just posting what i read.
Can this be correct?

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 3 Empty Re: jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :)

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 am

I have another figure that is definitely wrong:

http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/risultati_classifiche/2012/calcio/seriea/tabellini/tabellino_330901968.shtml
Goal.com Italia even says 55.000. Very Happy

Sadly, Juve's official page and the official Seria A site don't have any stats about attendance.

I f you search for spettatori and Juventus you'll find tons of different figures.

Does the Seria A try to ignore it? Very Happy
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 am

It was 36k out of 41k, not 35k out of 42k.

Go to stadiapostcards.com for Serie A attendances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 am

Where do they get the numbers from since both the clubs and league don't publish them? It's a bit frustrating.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:It was 36k out of 41k, not 35k out of 42k.

Go to stadiapostcards.com for Serie A attendances.

35.920 from 41,254

And i said 35k from 42k(as i read on other site)

You Giancarlo/Brigate made it look as if i said 20k from 60k Rolling Eyes
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:58 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:Where do they get the numbers from since both the clubs and league don't publish them? It's a bit frustrating.

I don't know but I have been visiting that site for the past three seasons, never fails. Milan vs Bari fan day almost sell out, Goal.com says 45,000.... that site says 75,000. How to believe? bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 am

CroInter wrote:Ur gonna jinx it, wait at least few games to see if its gonna be full, its 1st offical game, ofc its gonna be full....

What did i tell you?

2nd offical game? 60% full, 25.5k
michael1 you jinxd it :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 am

CroInter wrote:
CroInter wrote:Ur gonna jinx it, wait at least few games to see if its gonna be full, its 1st offical game, ofc its gonna be full....

What did i tell you?

It was a weekday game..I'm sure it would have been full had it been a weekend..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
CroInter wrote:

What did i tell you?

It was a weekday game..I'm sure it would have been full had it been a weekend..

Wasnt full completly on opening day too on weekend vs Parma scratch
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 am

I think you should watch the game again or atleast catch a glimpse of it on Youtube..The stadium was completely filled in the game against Parma..

I'm sure it would be the case in two weeks time..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I think you should watch the game again or atleast catch a glimpse of it on Youtube..The stadium was completely filled in the game against Parma..

I'm sure it would be the case in two weeks time..

Ok and i saw this.

jueventus fans are boomin in the new stadium :) - Page 3 Adasdd

Numbers show it was 35.9k vs Parma. And as you can see it was not completely filled as you say and that was 1st offical game....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Not the most perfect way to presume i would say..Either download the match or watch highlights on Youtube..I saw it from my own eyes ,the stadium was packed ,maybe this pic is when the match was about to end..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 pm

3rd minute of the match, its from the HL video....

In any case it was not sellout, it was 35k as all media reported.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:23 pm

can u both stop it lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 pm

A quick check on Google revealed that Juventus averaged 22k last season in attendance.

If they can rise that average attendance to, say, 27-30k this season in their new stadium, I think you could already call it a success. Unrealistic to expect that just because of new stadium the attendance would grow, like, 50% plus.

Of course if Juventus go on to have a very successful season that would help in bringing more people to the games. But Juve fans should stop being so sensitive about the current attendances as well as the rest shouldn't consider their new stadium any sort of a flop just because it's not selling 90% of its capacity, yet anyway & imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Seriously, who would want to see Pepe trying to dribble people? They want action, and they didnt get no stars this summer. The players gotta earn their love.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3