Champions League.

4 posters

Go down

Champions League. Empty Champions League.

Post by lszanto Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Good home win 2-0 should have been 4-0 but due to idiot linesman we were denied 2 fair goals. Torres may not have done alot but I think he looked half decent and got 2 assists so i'm not complaining. Definitely looked many times improved alongside Mata and Sturridge imo. Laver keeper was top notch. These are just knee-jerk thoughts about the game Razz I'm sure i'll watch a replay or smt later and analyse more.

What did you guys think?
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Champions League. Empty Re: Champions League.

Post by Abramovich Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 pm

My thoughts:

I was an interesting game, they did defend with so many bodies behind the ball I swear every time we attacked everyone bar Cech was in their half.

I thought Mikel was just too lazy tbh he needs to make more effort to show himself to receive the ball.

Raul his tackling has been laughed by many people but I felt he did ok in that department and his passing I enjoyed it.

Cech what a beast great saves made.

Ivan beast in the air as normal although was his fault they 'scored'.

Lucy love him but he is too rash sometimes and its pretty scary but great goal never the less.

Cole and Mata combining was sexy at times even with Malouda joining in although I still don't like Malouda Very Happy although 3 left footers did give some good balance which I liked.

Bossman he did well running up and down but his delivery let him down a few times to say the least.

Danny did ok he did try to create things out of nothing, the confidence of that lad good on him tbh.

Hmm Torres was so so wonder what would have happened if Raul was no where near that chance, that one where Mata fed it to him could see well short of confidence too much touches Sad still 2 assists can't diss him too much.

From the like 45min-70min kinda didn't watch that much was too distracted with other things No
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Grrrr Torres just score ffs!! Still I guess two assists equates to one goal right?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 am

Points well earned, to be brutally honest, I was hoping Ballack would score.

He got the standing ovation he deserved.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down