Do Dortmund play the best free-flowing football in the world after Barcelona?

+12
Emaharg
S
EarlyPrototype
Babun
rwo power
teague
jibers
Highburied
ImAbackBone
Magricos
BeautifulGame
juventus101
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do Dortmund play the best free-flowing football in the world after Barcelona? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do Dortmund play the best free-flowing football in the world after Barcelona?

Post by Highburied Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 am

King of free flowing are Brazil NT.

Others may just watch and learn.

In club level Arsenal have done it for years.

Others may just watch and learn (current Arsenal squad too).

Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Do Dortmund play the best free-flowing football in the world after Barcelona? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do Dortmund play the best free-flowing football in the world after Barcelona?

Post by ImAbackBone Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 am

highburied wrote:King of free flowing are Brazil NT.

Others may just watch and learn.

In club level Arsenal have done it for years.

Others may just watch and learn (current Arsenal squad too).

Last time i saw Brazil, they probably switched their shirts before the game, cos those kids in white sure knew how to make the ball circle around the box of yellow ones. 🐰

ImAbackBone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 am

Man United are much better free flowing football team than Dortmund.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 am

City with Nasri, Aguero and Silva behind Dzeko/Tevez are playing some outstanding stuff.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 am

roma says hello Very Happy
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 am

I wouldn't really describe Dortmund as "free flowing", but they can adapt it if necessary. They really miss Sahin or a midfield enforcer, though.

Bayern Munich would be the 2nd best free flowing side right now. They can consistently get 60-70% possession without too much trouble, if we adopt van Gaal tactics. This season we have been a much more effective counter attacking unit, but those sort of tactics can still be applied if needed (we have the exact same players).

Arsenal would have come next, but we seem to be also adapting a more direct approach. With Jack back and when Arteta adapts, who knows.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

rwo power wrote:It's to hope that Barrios will return ASAP so that Dortmund will have a proper outlet again. Free-flowing football without goals or 3 points in the end is really frustrating.

I've managed to find a way to watch most of the Dortmund this season and I'm glad you mentioned this. I watched some of the Paraguay games and you can just see why Barrios is the perfect striker for that Dortmund attack. Yesterday we threw away too many opportunities, luckily Perisic found the back of the net with that beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:14 pm

I am not sure about Barrios being the solution tbh.Borussa had the similar problem last year too but they had Sahin to control midfield so they still dominated and hence still created plenty to win games ultimately.So Barrios returning isnt exactly going to cure their wastefulness infront of goal imo.

They need Kagawa to find form soon and Gundogan (or someone else ) to dominate games like Sahin did to compensate for their wastefulness.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:45 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:OT: CR7: I don't know who Gotze is eco smile
Maradona didn't know who Müller was either - until a certain day in South Africa XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Of course Arsenal do not play free flowing footi. Majority of our team consists of makeshift players that are being played out of position. I am sure this will change once Wilshere come into the mix, and all our recently bought players gel together into the team. Still, I do not expect us to play as nicely as we have in the past few years.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2