Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently?

+5
Neutral
rwo power
Raptorgunner
BiasedMilanFan3
Cassius
9 posters

Go down

Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently? Empty Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently?

Post by Cassius Mon May 07, 2012 2:22 pm

... going out now so i'll post what i have to say later.

I remember a thread before like this but i cant find this.

Also does this make us (no offence) bigger than arsenal? having a major trophy (or two, depends on the 20th of may) before them?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently? Empty Re: Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon May 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Top 10
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently? Empty Re: Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently?

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 07, 2012 2:34 pm

I think they both are top 10.

The good question, who would win Juve vs Dort?

I think game will end 2-2.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Well, I really hope Dortmund won't bottle the next CL attempt.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Mon May 07, 2012 2:37 pm

dortmund are going nowhere if they keep selling or decide to sell their best players

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon May 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Pot 3 and Pot 4 UCL group stages-wise :coffee:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Neutral wrote:dortmund are going nowhere if they keep selling or decide to sell their best players
Well, Dortmund definitely try to keep all players that don't want to leave by themselves. Lucas Barrios was not content to be benched all the time, so he asked for a transfer and got it as the team acknowledged his contribution to the two championships. Shinji Kagawa always said that he was interested to play in the EPL one day and as he doesn't want to extend his contract as things look now, Dortmund will sell him as he could go for free in the next year. But there are good players incoming already with Marco Reus and the youngster Leonardo Bittencourt. Robert Lewandowski's contract will very likely be extended, too. So I think they should still have a pretty good squad for the next season.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon May 07, 2012 2:56 pm

I think Dortmund can cope in the Bundesliga with some players leaving. But their CL campaign will suffer because of this.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Well, we will see what players will be incoming other than Reus and Bittencourt. But of course Dortmund will not go on some unreasonable shopping spree - they are still wary because the club almost got bankrupt a few years ago and so they work more carefully now.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm

The only teams i can safely say are better than Juve and dortmund are Madrid and whoever wins the EPL.

The rest are not worthy Champions.

Looking at you, Barca, Milan, Inter, Liverpool, Chelsea, One of City or United, Bayern...

Infact MAYBE Chelsea or Bayern depending on the CL... :coffee:
Picture me trollin' ;coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue May 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:I remember a thread before like this but i cant find this
I remember that thread Laughing people were ranking Tottenham above Dortmund.........

Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently? Imager
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue May 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Lex wrote:
I remember that thread Laughing people were ranking Tottenham above Dortmund.........

Where Would You Rank Juventus and/or Dortmund in World Football currently? Imager

And Valencia above Juve :facepalm:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 09, 2012 1:52 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
Lex wrote:

And Valencia above Juve :facepalm:

And speaking alot of crazy stuff..
it was scary to read..
Twisted Evil
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down