Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill??

+10
CBarca
Magricos
The Franchise
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
Mr Nick09
James0311
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dnmac4
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill??

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:34 am

CBarca wrote:Wait I haven't been on much...

People think 20 million for Cazorla is too much?

In a time where Carroll is 35 million pounds?

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

I find this hard to believe.

I know it's hard to believe but true. Goal.com put an article out about Arsenal linked with Cazorla for 20 mill and I put a thread up saying that would be a massive steal and he would be the perfect replacement for fab and I got killed for it.

To be fair it was the usual EPL/bad arsenal fans (theres like 3-4 of em) that bring down the forum that were saying most of it and it was obvious since he doesn't play in the EPL they really had never seen him play before except 1 or 2 games with Spain or in the CL when his team was outmatched.

IF you find the thread it was shocking the lack of knowledge people on here had for him or anyone in La Liga that doesn't play for Barca or MAdrid.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone still think Cazorla isn't a steal for 20 mill??

Post by Adit Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Adit wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Cazorla is a far better player than Borja Valero...
Oh yeah another Borja dis creditor.

How on earth can we compare Cazorla to Borja?

Apples and Orange ,Carzola is more an AM while Borja is all over the field to dictate tempo.Borja is the one recieves ball from midfield not cazorla.

Guess who outperformed cazorla last year? Laughing Overrated punk got owned by Borjito.

guess who was selected as third best AM last year in laliga?

Dude, you have to do it for longer then one or two seasons. I like Borja too, but let's be real Cazorla is the better player. He will shine on any team you put him on. Let's see how Borja does this year without Santi when there team is full strength.
Thats like saying lets see what messi can do with out xavi and iniesta,of course cazorla departure will certainly bite them back.The lack of quality will certainly harm Villarreal but Borja is the system of that team,i expect no less performance from him this season .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:01 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
CBarca wrote:Wait I haven't been on much...

People think 20 million for Cazorla is too much?

In a time where Carroll is 35 million pounds?

WHAT? That's lulztastic!

I find this hard to believe.

I know it's hard to believe but true. Goal.com put an article out about Arsenal linked with Cazorla for 20 mill and I put a thread up saying that would be a massive steal and he would be the perfect replacement for fab and I got killed for it.

To be fair it was the usual EPL/bad arsenal fans (theres like 3-4 of em) that bring down the forum that were saying most of it and it was obvious since he doesn't play in the EPL they really had never seen him play before except 1 or 2 games with Spain or in the CL when his team was outmatched.

IF you find the thread it was shocking the lack of knowledge people on here had for him or anyone in La Liga that doesn't play for Barca or MAdrid.

What do you expect in this forum that is what usually happens.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2