Can we add Personal Country Flags and What clubs we support?

+34
Robespierre
El Gunner
Sina
Luca
futbol_bill
VivaStPauli
Thimmy
Kaladin
RedOranje
Dredg
Firenze
McLewis
urbaNRoots
Be/\/ceCALI
RealGunner
mr-r34
Vlad the Impaler
Mamad
honduran09
Sushi Master
FennecFox7
KMD
chinomaster182
ThatOneTwo
The Madrid One
Mr_Puyol
Senor Penguin
FalcaoPunch
Zamuro
the xcx
C.Marchisio #8
nj
Il Principino
rwo power
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Can we add Personal Country Flags and What clubs we support?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we add Personal Country Flags and What clubs we support?

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Any chance this beaut can be added hmm

Spoiler:

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Can we add Personal Country Flags and What clubs we support?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we add Personal Country Flags and What clubs we support?

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:08 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Any chance this beaut can be added hmm

Spoiler:

Laughing +1
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:18 am

I'm qatari lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Cheers mods
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Can you add Strømsgodset to the list of available clubs? Here's their logo.

Can we add Personal Country Flags and What clubs we support?  - Page 3 1607
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:Can you add Strømsgodset to the list of available clubs? Here's their logo.

Initially we added all teams requested but we have changed the policy as there are too many teams in there no one in this forum really roots for. The current forum policy is that in order for a team to be added to the list there should be an actively updated thread about that team in the rest of the world section.

http://www.goallegacy.net/f5-rest-of-the-world

So if you're willing to start a thread there about Strømsgodset and update it with news ever so often, we would be happy to add it.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:08 pm

rwo power wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Can you add Strømsgodset to the list of available clubs? Here's their logo.

Initially we added all teams requested but we have changed the policy as there are too many teams in there no one in this forum really roots for. The current forum policy is that in order for a team to be added to the list there should be an actively updated thread about that team in the rest of the world section.

http://www.goallegacy.net/f5-rest-of-the-world

So if you're willing to start a thread there about Strømsgodset and update it with news ever so often, we would be happy to add it.

Alright, nevermind then. I don't follow Strømsgodset much at all, I simply thought it'd be slightly more original to have their logo next to my name, as opposed to a globally recognized brand like, Real Madrid. They are my local club, after all. Thanks, anyway Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:53 pm

If they are your local club, why don't you set up a thread then? It might be educational for the rest of the forum! Just take a look at the thread for my local club here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t23960-rot-weiss-oberhausen
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:51 pm

rwo power wrote:If they are your local club, why don't you set up a thread then? It might be educational for the rest of the forum! Just take a look at the thread for my local club here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t23960-rot-weiss-oberhausen
Yes, they're my local club and I have several friends and colleagues who are die-hard fans of the club, but I've never been much of a fan myself. I mean, I wish them success and everything, and I even know some of their past and present players personally, but I hardly ever watch them play or keep myself updated with what's going on inside the club. In order to create a thread about them, I'd have to educate myself first. It's too much hassle Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Sounds like you should convince your friends to sign up for Goal Legacy and do the work for you then Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:56 pm

I think the time has come to include the Darmstadt 98 Logo, or at least build a shrine to Heller's beard.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:04 pm

The flag of Romania is broken on GL right now. Can you please fix it? Thanks in advance!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Not sure if this is the right thread for this!

I noticed that club supported has been changed for many posters including myself. I went in and corrected mine. I suspect you added in a club in list and thus moved everyone with a club below that addition to be reset to a club listed just below, as that was what happened to me.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:The flag of Romania is broken on GL right now. Can you please fix it? Thanks in advance!

What a shame! Nobody even cares about this...almost 4 months and nothing changed.

Later Edit: Thanks! Heart
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Can I get the new Juve emblem added?

We have it over the club sections ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:38 pm

didn't we have it before or am I imagining things

it looked terrible against the forum skin

if I get some J league/K league badges and make them can we get those added? justice for asians @Zigra
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Sina wrote:can i request Perspolis logo being added? Very Happy

Spoiler:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:59 pm

since when am i from Catalonia hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:50 pm

private flag pic was gone so i removed it. it changed automatically
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:05 pm

what happened to the fiorentina badge? wtf

someone removed it yet Sampdoria is still there...the disrespect
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:41 am

SS LAZIO , pls.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:42 am

( surely McLewis will consent...,,,.,,)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:55 pm

To those who successfully got their country's flag added on GL, how much did you have to bribe RG? Just wanna check if it's within my budget or not.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:28 pm

I had to sell my soul to RG for the Basque flag he nicely put in years ago to which I've yet to change. Free-cat same for the Catalan flag.

Unreal how we have it here yet WhatsApp or any Messaging app or keyboard are yet to have that or the Catalan flag.

Thankful both are here on GL Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:36 pm

Your soul? That's too steep a price, honestly. I was thinking maybe selling my body for a couple nights, but my soul? Hell, no!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:46 pm

$14, paypal me.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next