pasquale22
elm_baraja_shaman
MMM
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lets Resume  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Resume

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Luca wrote:Conte said yesterday that Elia and Esti both had their first full week of training.
Meaning that Esti is fit, how else could he have a full week of training, think about it.

exactly, makes no sense... scratch

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm

oh my god....
guys:

- Krasic wasnt yelled at, he was getting instructions from an ecstatic manager. (i mean he didnt came on cuz conte didnt like his warm-up? LOL, waooo)

- Krasic didnt came on because at last minute, Matri got injured and he had to be subbed. So Krasic was gonna come on and we were gonna play with no true strikers?

- Vidal came on to strengthen the midfield, we changed to a 4-2-3-1 with Vidal playing as AMF. He IS the type of player who can play at every position.

- Bonucci came on so he can get some minutes, he hasnt played this year so conte put him on to get some minutes. It was a straight man-to-man swap, no reason to explain this.

- Giaccherini and Pepe (our "b" wingers) are getting minutes because our first team players are still not match and tactical fit. PERIOD.

any questions? : )
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm wrong about him being unfit, my bad.

But there are still plenty of other possible and rational reasons on why Estigarribia didn't get a call-up, no need to bash Conte on it when he could have a valid reason you know nothing about.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Pepe and Giaccherini give us certain guarantees and balance at the current moment. Today Krasic would have come on, had it not been for Matri picking up a light knock.”

from Conte himself.........

seems like Pepe and Giach are his first choices.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Let's sack conte
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm

What guarantees and balance are provided by a man who passed the ball countless times to the opposition, is not skillful, has no extra ordinary pace and is an average finisher. Pepe I can deal with, not Giacc.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Let's sack conte

lolololoololololololololololooooool Very Happy
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:02 pm

TomJuve wrote:What guarantees and balance are provided by a man who passed the ball countless times to the opposition, is not skillful, has no extra ordinary pace and is an average finisher. Pepe I can deal with, not Giacc.

TomJuve, bro, let people talk and think whatever they think its in their logic in football man. If someone believes that pepe and giach will be the first choice of Conte then let them be, what u gonna do? spend your valuable time trying to make people see it otherwise?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Let's sack conte

no one is saying that, his 4-2-4 is excellent, however I cannot say same for his choice of players and his bad personal player relationship.... it can be his Achilles heel...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

My conern is that if Pepe and Giac are first choice, apart from having better wingers on the bench, what's keeping Elia and Krasic from going? We have 2 players who are happy on the bench playing over 2 players who will eventually demand first team football. Same with Quags, I love Del Piero but Quags should be ahead of him in the rankings as DP is old now and should not carry the team. And if they're not first choice, then that's fine by me.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 pm

TomJuve wrote:My conern is that if Pepe and Giac are first choice, apart from having better wingers on the bench, what's keeping Elia and Krasic from going? We have 2 players who are happy on the bench playing over 2 players who will eventually demand first team football. Same with Quags, I love Del Piero but Quags should be ahead of him in the rankings as DP is old now and should not carry the team. And if they're not first choice, then that's fine by me.

exactly my pt. but when u say it, u'll always get some people who will derail your pt. and make u seem like the bad one...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:11 pm

elmystique wrote:
TomJuve wrote:My conern is that if Pepe and Giac are first choice, apart from having better wingers on the bench, what's keeping Elia and Krasic from going? We have 2 players who are happy on the bench playing over 2 players who will eventually demand first team football. Same with Quags, I love Del Piero but Quags should be ahead of him in the rankings as DP is old now and should not carry the team. And if they're not first choice, then that's fine by me.

exactly my pt. but when u say it, u'll always get some people who will derail your pt. and make u seem like the bad one...

Some people just think being negative is not allowed. But that's fine by me. What's not fine by me is when Cro or another inter fan come to the post, personally insult you and then make you seem like the bad guy. How many topics has he came in to, only for it to be locked. :facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:15 pm

TomJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Some people just think being negative is not allowed. But that's fine by me. What's not fine by me is when Cro or another inter fan come to the post, personally insult you and then make you seem like the bad guy. How many topics has he came in to, only for it to be locked. :facepalm:

yes, it always has to be elm, even when his thread is meaningful, I take my comment on crointer though he was trolling obviously and apologized to him but I cannot say same for one that insulted me and got out of it a free man..... but I was docked 50% for a give-and-take affair...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm

elmystique wrote:Pepe and Giaccherini give us certain guarantees and balance at the current moment. Today Krasic would have come on, had it not been for Matri picking up a light knock.”

from Conte himself.........

seems like Pepe and Giach are his first choices.....

You absolutely cannot deduce that they are his first choices from 2 games against Parma and Siena. It's impossible. Unless he directly says it himself.

Look, let's end this here. Once the teams starts to gel and more of the players learn the language, things are going to change that are going to surprise us all. So I think it's better if we end it here instead of making radical assumptions when we have no proof whether they will or will not become reality.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm

CroInter wrote:Can anyone read lips? What did Conte say? Smile

Lets Resume  - Page 3 Krasic

no one knows..
not even Krasic..lol
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm

CroInter wrote:Can anyone read lips? What did Conte say? Smile

Lets Resume  - Page 3 Krasic
He's showing Krasic a new way how to high 5 someone. Milos clearly doesn't understand what's wrong with his high 5.
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm

guys as i said apart of Krasic that should start today on the right,Conte's starting XI was fine.

Elia and Estigarribia didnt train alot they joined us just the last days or transfer window.also Elia is very attacking player who could risk him at the left today with Grosso as left back.

if things didnt turn like that and Chiel was playing maybe Chiel at left back and Elia on.

i can think alot scenarios but i think its obvious why Pepe moved to left side and why Elia didnt play today.

and speaking about Vidal and why he plays its not about language or whatever.Vidal already proved that he deserve a starting spot he is not starting because both Marchisio and Pirlo deserve it too and our system is 4-2-4.

i think in the next game as De Ceglie is back we will see Elia and Krasic.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:28 pm

eddy wrote:guys as i said apart of Krasic that should start today on the right,Conte's starting XI was fine.

Elia and Estigarribia didnt train alot they joined us just the last days or transfer window.also Elia is very attacking player who could risk him at the left today with Grosso as left back.

if things didnt turn like that and Chiel was playing maybe Chiel at left back and Elia on.

i can think alot scenarios but i think its obvious why Pepe moved to left side and why Elia didnt play today.

and speaking about Vidal and why he plays its not about language or whatever.Vidal already proved that he deserve a starting spot he is not starting because both Marchisio and Pirlo deserve it too and our system is 4-2-4.

I can put my last bet on it that we will not see them in, and that Giach and Pepe will be starting as always....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by scirea6 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

elmystique wrote:
eddy wrote:guys as i said apart of Krasic that should start today on the right,Conte's starting XI was fine.

I can put my last bet on it that we will not see them in, and that Giach and Pepe will be starting as always....

So what , we are winning arent we?. Let us trust in Conte and its not as if he is going to listen to us.
scirea6
scirea6
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm

At the end of the day it was 3 points but even Conte said it wasn't deserved, so yes I will trust him as I, too, don't feel it was deserved.
Look at the league, Inter and Roma are at a standstill, Napoli is on fire, and Milan has been so-so (considering they are getting beaten pretty good by Napoli right now).
This was not a confident display from Juventus, I want to see the strongest players play naturally.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 pm

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Before u speak. Make sure u understand what u r saying and ur point is valid. A lesson learnt for a few here!!!!!!!!! Cough elm

did u even read Scirea6's opinion on the Spanish part?

/cough perhaps it is you who needs to make valid pts.

/cough Pepe >>> Krasic.......[cough]
No your the who created the thread not him , how is his point relevant. Did I not tell u pepe would play? Call me stupid now
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Conte is same as lippi and Capello he doesn't care who plays he just puts players who suit his tactics in order to win that is something we missed in Ciro and DN .

did u guys noticed that Siena and us had same tactics u could see what conte thought them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 pm

How does Krasic and/or Elia not fit his tactics though?
He plays a 4-2-4 dependent on great explosive wing play, Krasic and Elia are the two best wingers in the squad by a mile on their respective sides.

I will continue to be patient but I really hope to see the best 11 soon

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Im really baffled by the majority of the posts in this thread....

djfawnz wrote:
oh my god....
guys:

- Krasic wasnt yelled at, he was getting instructions from an ecstatic manager. (i mean he didnt came on cuz conte didnt like his warm-up? LOL, waooo)

- Krasic didnt came on because at last minute, Matri got injured and he had to be subbed. So Krasic was gonna come on and we were gonna play with no true strikers?

- Vidal came on to strengthen the midfield, we changed to a 4-2-3-1 with Vidal playing as AMF. He IS the type of player who can play at every position.

- Bonucci came on so he can get some minutes, he hasnt played this year so conte put him on to get some minutes. It was a straight man-to-man swap, no reason to explain this.

- Giaccherini and Pepe (our "b" wingers) are getting minutes because our first team players are still not match and tactical fit. PERIOD.

any questions? : )

This excellent post answers most of the things being argued(not discussed) in this thread. Kudos.

Conte is doing a terrific job, I dont know how anyone can say otherwise.... The guy is winning with half of our best players on the bench!!!!! I think most people don't understand what he is doing...

1) Giac and Pepe are gaining confidence. In particular, Giaccherini needs to get used to his new environment, its a HUGE step up in atmosphere and expectation.

2) Chiellini and Matri came off because they were at risk. This has to be done, period. Any good manager would take a player off who got a knock when winning against a smaller team in the league...

3) Elia has to keep his feet on the ground and get used to his environment.
3a) Remember what happened with Diego? He was immediately thrown into the team and was expected to carry the team on his shoulders. This is too much pressure and unrealistic. Elia is part of a system, an EQUAL part of the entire system like everyone else.
3b) Elia needs to learn the language and the system. He needs to know what it is to be part of JUVENTUS.

4) Conte is showing tactical flexibility, changing tactics mid game.

5) Quagliarella is coming back from injury, and is most likely not in good form. Matri is getting the job done.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Oh, and think of this.

Juventus have not deployed their best starting players or lineup, and they are still at the top of the league. We are undefeated and still have more to show. This is a great mental edge against other teams, and for our own players.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:Oh, and think of this.

Juventus have not deployed their best starting players or lineup, and they are still at the top of the league. We are undefeated and still have more to show. This is a great mental edge against other teams, and for our own players.

that is the good part Fab. However we played against Parma and Siena.

We have good players that it must take 6 months for them to get used to the system according to Conte. By six months, not enough gameplay and most of them will leave to find teams that value them, we will be back to square 1 with Pepe and Giach.

- I don't think if we deploy the likes of Pepe and Giach against Milan, Inter, Napoli heck even Palermo, we will be laughing after the game. What are we w8ting for? it is against sides like these that we have to deploy Elia, Estigaribbia so that by the time we get real competition they will be already used to the system.... [Or I don't make sense?]

W8t, pt. of correction Napoli are on top of the league not us....Wink
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next