I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :)

+8
juve_gigi
Juventude
The Nature Boy
zarola
Cotes
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :) Empty I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :)

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 am

I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :) 51461_med_fabio_quagliarella

Sorry I miss him Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :) Empty Re: I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :)

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 am

Tell that to Conte :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :) Empty Re: I WANT YOU TO PLAY FOR US ! WE NEED YOU :)

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 am

QUAGLIAGOL

Me too Dejan! He was my favourite player for Juventus last season
I bought his shirt and Krasic's shirt, so far its going well for me rofl.

COME BACK

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:37 am

Don't get me wrong, I still prefer Matri. However give a Quag some time ffs. Even when you rest Matri, you still don't play him.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:39 am

WE NEED U FABIO!!!!!!
HIM & MATRI NEXT MATCH & ALSO VS MILAN!!!
Mr. Dream Goal
& we want back Krasic...
they are two deadly combination
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:40 am

Well looking at Conte's subs.
1. Vidal- always a MUST, he injects new life and adds a new dimension to Juventus whenever he comes on (didn't like him as a LB much today though)
2. At least one winger: Conte loves to rotate wingers and fresh legs on the wings is always a good thing
3. Striker or injured player.

For Catania there are only 3 strikers available. Del Piero, Matri and Quagliarella.
I would LOVE to see Quagliarella start.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:43 am

Quagli is more complete ST than Matri, I see matri more like only goal scorer ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:45 am

----------Pirlo-------Vidal-------
--Krasic---Matri----Quagli---Elia----

============

Be afraid Catania , be Catania
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:46 am

You know what I want to see? Seeing that Vucinic is suspended.

Matri and Quag.

Think about it for a second, Matri managed to score goals without support last season and Quag managed to score many goals with Iaquinta as well and was an SS.

Putting that together, both players if Quag was not injured and Matri with Juve for a full season, could of MAYBE had close to 20 goals.

In which means, the same can happen this season.

Matri = 20 goals
Quag = 20 goals

= 40 goals in one season for Juventus

Sure, it's a stupid assumptions and random numbers, but you get the logic.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 am

DeviAngel wrote:----------Pirlo-------Vidal-------
--Krasic---Matri----Quagli---Elia----

============

Be afraid Catania , be Catania

Replace Vidal with Marchisio and we are set!

WHAT A LINE UP !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 am

To be honest I think Quagliarella would have been better than Matri today when Juventus were with 10 men.

Quagliarella is much more dynamic, I think he could have done more in isolation than Matri did. Just a though, we will never truly know but I have a feeling.

EWWWW Antonio when we asked for that in the summer you laughed at us rofl

Welcome to the dark side

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You know what I want to see? Seeing that Vucinic is suspended.

Matri and Quag.

Think about it for a second, Matri managed to score goals without support last season and Quag managed to score many goals with Iaquinta as well and was an SS.

Putting that together, both players if Quag was not injured and Matri with Juve for a full season, could of MAYBE had close to 20 goals.

In which means, the same can happen this season.

Matri = 20 goals
Quag = 20 goals

= 40 goals in one season for Juventus

Sure, it's a stupid assumptions and random numbers, but you get the logic.

That ain't crazy at all my friend!
I actually think the same..
I think Quag. would have been maybe 2.d or 3 rd on the goal scoring table if he wasn't injured last season
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am

No, you guys asked for Quag to be a Prima Punta and I said no, because Matri is ideal and I still posted before I prefer Quag. However seeing that Marotta failed to achieve my expectations of a top player, that being an SS, Quag is our best option for it, as it stands. Vucinic, currently not and Del Piero can't always play.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:52 am

Fair enough but I remember a few of us calling for Quagliarella-Matri up top at some point, that just wasn't possible as there would be no depth behind them and Fabio's injury was too serious to depend on him that much.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

Edit ! I meant to say I prefer Matri lol :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 am

Fabio Quagliarella, the Italian Diego Forlan :coffee:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 am

Quag--Matri is best for the 4-2-4... but when we play competitive games id prefer a 4-3-3. Maybe with a 4-3-3...

Marchisio--Pirlo--Vidal
Krasic--Matri--Quagliarella

...Quags can play on the left. We have 2 ready and willing NATURAL wingers to replace him and change the face of the game.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 am

Luca wrote:To be honest I think Quagliarella would have been better than Matri today when Juventus were with 10 men.

Quagliarella is much more dynamic, I think he could have done more in isolation than Matri did. Just a though, we will never truly know but I have a feeling.

EWWWW Antonio when we asked for that in the summer you laughed at us rofl

Welcome to the dark side

I'm joining the debate late, but good call, Luca. I totally agree.

As far as your previous point about Conte's preferred subs, I think it's tough to judge what his tendencies are because he has been forced to make certain types of subs because of yellow and red cards. I will agree that, if there isn't a yellow/red card situation, he will most likely sub in at least one winger and Vidal when he is on the bench. That definitely limits the options for the third sub.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:45 am

You're right but still we have always seen Vidal come on which is good and a must in my opinion.
Conte likes 5-6 wingers in his squad, so that tells me he will rotate them appropriately.

I wish he used Quagliarella more in the first three games Sad I feel so sad for him, depresses me to see one of my favourite players on the bench in his prime!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 am

On the bright side, Quag made a new friend with his buddy on the bench Elia :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:47 am

As long as Fabio doesn't leave in January to a team I dislike like Fiorentina SMH!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:08 am

I hope that Quags plays the next game, there really is no reason to not play him now that Vucinic is inured.

Having said that we need to all realize that because of Inter's impending downfall (sorry but Ranieri won't be able to save them), we actually now have a legit shot at 3rd place. Yes, we can say like Del Neri said last year let's shoot for the scudetto, but realistically with Inter's downfall we can challenge for a CL spot with Roma, Udinese and Lazio. Because of this fact it is imperative that we upgrade our team in the winter mercato. We have lots of depth now and I have praised Marotta for that now. But we need to still improve and make upgrades at 2 critical positions, LB and SS.

I am not sold on PDC being our starter at LB. Yes, he can definitely be in the rotation and be a great backup, but as of right now he cannot be our full time starter. We need an upgrade at LB in order to reach our objectives this year. Also, I love Quags and Vucinic has potential, and of course ADP is a God, but in my opinion we need that one top player, that one guy who can change the face of a game. Look at what Aguero is doing for ManCity. That is what we need. And unfortunately neither ADP, Quags or Vucinic, or even Matri for that matter, is a game changer. They are good complimentary players, but they are not the type of players that can change a game all by themselves. Quags can certainly score the wonder goal, but he is on his 6th team in 8 years because he is not a game changer. He can't do what a Cavani can do, or Aguero, etc.

I hope that Quags gets to play next game, cause I wanna see what he can do in a real game. But I am also hoping that we can get that game changer come January. We really do have a shot at 3rd place and I would hate for us to not make it because we were one top player away from our objectives.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:12 am

God has spoken :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:18 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:God has spoken :bow:

Haha, calling me God is a bannable offense... Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next