Does anyone know if elia will play?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone know if elia will play? Empty Does anyone know if elia will play?

Post by Juventino89 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 pm

I really think he deserves a starting spot and the others need to get rest for udinese
So anyone know if he will play?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if elia will play? Empty Re: Does anyone know if elia will play?

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:30 pm

No, he most likely wont get a starting spot.

I dont think he should start yet, I like what Conte is doing with the late cameo appearances. You can see he still gets so frustrated on the pitch whenever something goes wrong for him.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if elia will play? Empty Re: Does anyone know if elia will play?

Post by Juventino89 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 pm

You're right but do we really need pirlo and marchisio against navorra. But yeah he plays like his life depends on it. When he plays.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Juventino89 wrote:You're right but do we really need pirlo and marchisio against navorra. But yeah he plays like his life depends on it. When he plays.

Exactly. I think its a good sign, but it also shows he isnt ready for the pressure just yet
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 pm

I haven't seen any probable line ups yet

@fab he is probably frustrated because he can only get late cameos in all honesty, personally I can say it has bothered me in the past (Not that I am anywhere near that level but it is annoying to have only 10 minutes to show what you can do) and in all honesty, in that late cameo against Roma, Elia was an absolute monster- merits more.

That being said, I do not think he will start- if it was up to me he would but I don't believe Conte will make the swap, I think it will be identical to Roma but Giaccherini will start over Estigarribia (again not my choice, just a theory).

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Against Novara, 4-3-3.

Buffon
Lichstiener.Barzagli.Chiellini.De Ceglie
Giacherini.PIRLO.Marchisio
Pepe.Matri.Esti

Sorry, Elia not starting again...

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Why is Pirlo not playing?
I do not like this line up one bit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Luca wrote:I haven't seen any probable line ups yet

@fab he is probably frustrated because he can only get late cameos in all honesty, personally I can say it has bothered me in the past (Not that I am anywhere near that level but it is annoying to have only 10 minutes to show what you can do) and in all honesty, in that late cameo against Roma, Elia was an absolute monster- merits more.

That being said, I do not think he will start- if it was up to me he would but I don't believe Conte will make the swap, I think it will be identical to Roma but Giaccherini will start over Estigarribia (again not my choice, just a theory).

I think he merits more appearances, but starting spots im not sure. I guess against a team like Novara it makes sense tbf
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Luca wrote:Why is Pirlo not playing?

MY BAD PIRLO IS PLAYING!

Vidal is suspended, wrote his name by mistake
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

MY BAD PIRLO IS PLAYING!

Did SKY confirm??
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Precisely, against Novara- yes. Against Udinese away, maybe not. We must find moments where rotation fits.

With all due respect to Novara

@css, hopefully Giacch operates more as an SS than anything because Matri needs that support.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Seeing Giaccherini playing in his role. then with the arrival of Giovinco hopefulyl at the end of the season, I can see Giovinco playing in CM as well.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:40 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

MY BAD PIRLO IS PLAYING!

Did SKY confirm??

Their saying either a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1, but what do you think? I get all my information from SKY
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Against Novara, 4-3-3.

Buffon
Lichstiener.Barzagli.Chiellini.De Ceglie
Giacherini.PIRLO.Marchisio
Pepe.Matri.Esti

Sorry, Elia not starting again...

Why do both pirlo and marchisio play against with all the respect novarra?
Why dont we give chiellini, matri, pepe and especially pirlo and marchisio.

Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Pirlo can't rest, he's a god. He's better than Xavi.

The rest I agree, rest them.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Whether or not Elia starts this game I am sure he will get his chance and I think conte may just transform him into a beast if he can give him that grinta :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm

I hope you don't believe that, considering 3 weeks ago no one even knew he existed

Conte is simply allowing him to do what he came here to do, just one baby step at a time

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Luca wrote:I hope you don't believe that, considering 3 weeks ago no one even knew he existed

Conte is simply allowing him to do what he came here to do, just one baby step at a time

Are you supporting this or saying this is a bad thing?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Neither but I do think that Conte's management of Elia has been poor (STRICTLY Elia, not overall).

So I feel for him, this guy was not bought to be a substitute when Juventus is not even in Europe, I'm glad he is getting some more time, that shows faith from Conte (minutes against Roma, away, when the game is tied).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Luca wrote:Neither but I do think that Conte's management of Elia has been poor (STRICTLY Elia, not overall).

So I feel for him, this guy was not bought to be a substitute when Juventus is not even in Europe, I'm glad he is getting some more time, that shows faith from Conte (minutes against Roma, away, when the game is tied).
Interesting.

I honestly think what he has done has been perfect. Granted, I would have liked him in the starting line up by now, the reason why I think it is acceptable that he isnt is because of the trouble he is having getting Krasic into the lineup.

If I were Conte in the summer, I think I would have believed that Krasic would have secured his spot by now, therefore leaving more time for Elia to get the sub appearances that Krasic has been getting this season.

So in essence, Krasic's dip in form kinda put our winger situation into crisis which made us revert now to our CMs as the main component of our team. I think if Krasic settled in during the beginning of the season, we would have seen Elia a lot sooner.

That being said, things are looking good with him.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Interesting theory about the CM situation, I truthfully believed it was the form of Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo together which made them un-benchable. So, Conte used all 3 and tried to still use both wingers with 1 striker up top, this was Vucinic at a time, Matri at another. Then that failed so Vucinic took the wing with Matri in the middle.

I would definitely consider the winger crisis a strong contributing factor.

Things are looking good, just one step at a time- hopefully we see more and more, the same goes for Fabio

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:34 pm

I cant wait for Fabio to be in the starting lineup
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:38 pm

He suits the lone striker role much better than Matri (without Vucinic on the wing, who I don't really consider a winger like Pepe/Estigarribia)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down