Adit
Doc
Albiceleste
CaseyBoi
The BoyWonder
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Sergio Ramos in same level as Eboue? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Sergio Ramos in same level as Eboue?

Post by Adit Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Adit wrote:
jibers wrote:
Adit wrote:Unlike rooney ramos has passion for his country...LO0o0O0oL

and he never publicly raped his club like rooney did,LoOoO Very Happy OoOL

Yes, so that makes him WC?
No that makes him a guy with loyalty and regardless of his quality one day when he retire we can call him a madrid legend.I would never ever allow a player to publicly rape my club and continue play in the club.UTD were so desperate they just sucked rooneys dck last year,its shameful for such a big club.

obviously that doesnt make him world class,but i never claimed he is world class.Beside i claimed he was best performing RB in the world cup by far.

9 goals in 5 games already. 2 hat tricks. Sometimes you've just gotta "suck" special players off to keep them.

u mean that manchester united needed rooney and had to suck his ' ' to keep him , implying player is bigger than the club>?

You can spin it whichever you want to. The way I see it is that sometimes with very special players like Rooney, the club will try it's best to resolve the issue and not let that player leave. Rooney was badly advised and he wanted better wages, but the way he did it was wrong.

i am sure Barca would do the same with Messi and RM with CR.
lol we fans will never allow CR to even stay in madrid if he said that,why assume something you dont know?

Our club is ran by fans not by owners to allow these type of pricks to wear white shirt.

just because Manutd acted like a 3rd rate club doesnt mean every clubs will do that way. lol.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Is Sergio Ramos in same level as Eboue? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Sergio Ramos in same level as Eboue?

Post by Adit Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Adit wrote:
jibers wrote:

No that makes him a guy with loyalty and regardless of his quality one day when he retire we can call him a madrid legend.I would never ever allow a player to publicly rape my club and continue play in the club.UTD were so desperate they just sucked rooneys dck last year,its shameful for such a big club.

obviously that doesnt make him world class,but i never claimed he is world class.Beside i claimed he was best performing RB in the world cup by far.

9 goals in 5 games already. 2 hat tricks. Sometimes you've just gotta "suck" special players off to keep them.

u mean that manchester united needed rooney and had to suck his ' ' to keep him , implying player is bigger than the club>?

You can spin it whichever you want to. The way I see it is that sometimes with very special players like Rooney, the club will try it's best to resolve the issue and not let that player leave. Rooney was badly advised and he wanted better wages, but the way he did it was wrong.

lol we fans will never allow CR to even stay in madrid if he said that,why assume something you dont know?

Our club is ran by fans not by owners to allow these type of pricks to wear white shirt.

just because Manutd acted like a 3rd rate club doesnt mean every clubs will do that way. lol.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:18 pm

^ You have something against Man Utd?..ffs theyre cool club, leave them be.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Adit wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Adit wrote:
jibers wrote:

^---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Quality irony that
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm

The xcx wrote:^ You have something against Man Utd?..ffs theyre cool club, leave them be.

I believe he doesn't.

What happened here was very predictable:

Thread about Ramos, United fan questioned his quality, Madrid fan retaliated.

Commence taking shots at each others clubs. Sleep
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm

bhends wrote:
Adit wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Adit wrote:
jibers wrote:

^---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Quality irony that

Laughing I nearly spilt my drink all over my keyboard.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Adit wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Adit wrote:
jibers wrote:

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:31 pm

So we're talking about Man Utd now?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Doc wrote:So we're talking about Man Utd now?

Taking shots at each other now.

Other than one person, i'm not that suprised who is involved.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Im watching this thread very closely, for the amusement. Smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 pm

The xcx wrote:Im watching this thread very closely, for the amusement. Smile

Same. It's not even worth posting seriously. I rarely do in the gen sec cause most ppl here don't have a clue about football. Like that fool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 pm

i remember cyber quite clearly and the others on the old forums saying how they wanted rooney to go and didnt care about him.. now they suddenly admit sucking upto him is good? its not some ordinary club.. its united for gods sake.. they cant bend to the will of a player.. they ll survive without him.. they survived without a whole team at one time for gods sake..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:42 pm

diptiman wrote: i remember cyber quite clearly and the others on the old forums saying how they wanted rooney to go and didnt care about him.. now they suddenly admit sucking upto him is good? its not some ordinary club.. its united for gods sake.. they cant bend to the will of a player.. they ll survive without him.. they survived without a whole team at one time for gods sake..

Mate at the end of teh day, what other choice did we have? And tbf no one wanted him anyways. So it was a good deal both ways, we won the EPL and reached anothe CL final so I'd like to think he paid hid dues.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

jibers wrote:
diptiman wrote: i remember cyber quite clearly and the others on the old forums saying how they wanted rooney to go and didnt care about him.. now they suddenly admit sucking upto him is good? its not some ordinary club.. its united for gods sake.. they cant bend to the will of a player.. they ll survive without him.. they survived without a whole team at one time for gods sake..

Mate at the end of teh day, what other choice did we have? And tbf no one wanted him anyways. So it was a good deal both ways, we won the EPL and reached anothe CL final so I'd like to think he paid hid dues.

logically of course it is good.. i mean it helped both parties.. fantastic player and you got the title..

but its more on the level of the ego.. i mean i wouldnt like to see arguably the second biggest club in the world blackmailed by a player irrespective of his skills( just my thoughts, though it turned out to be a good deal and has no relevance to this thread whatsoever)
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Adds nothing offensively?

25 goals in 197

He has a better ratio than Dani Alves, and btw I am not saying he is better than Alves.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Adds nothing offensively?

25 goals in 197

He has a better ratio than Dani Alves, and btw I am not saying he is better than Alves.
how many assists?

and i guess you comparing Alves' stats from Barca
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Ganso wrote:

25 goals in 197

how many assists?

and i guess you comparing Alves' stats from Barca

Not sure, but I am pretty sure Alves has many more assists.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:24 pm

25 goals in 197

Those are mostly from headers Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Ramos is better at CB.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:29 pm

So we're talking about Ramos again now?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Waste of time, thread
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:45 pm

How the fck does this have 4 pages? smh.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 pm

LOL I remember seeing that live, didn't know he was mocking Messi but now I see it.... I'm laughing my ass off now
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:45 am

Please let's not compare Ramos to Eboue. It's insulting to Eboue.

Is Sergio Ramos in same level as Eboue? - Page 3 Imager Is Sergio Ramos in same level as Eboue? - Page 3 Imager
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3