Onyx
Le Samourai
FalcaoPunch
Highburied
crazzyblanco
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sergio Ramos: I don't know whether Mourinho punished me Empty Sergio Ramos: I don't know whether Mourinho punished me

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:01 pm

what is up with mou and the spanish players?? seems like every other day there is some report of him butting heads with the Spaniards
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/138/spain/2012/09/25/3401424/sergio-ramos-i-dont-know-whether-mourinho-punished-me
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos: I don't know whether Mourinho punished me Empty Re: Sergio Ramos: I don't know whether Mourinho punished me

Post by Highburied Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Woww.. he must be surprised.

Im actually more surprised that it took so long to bench him.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos: I don't know whether Mourinho punished me Empty Re: Sergio Ramos: I don't know whether Mourinho punished me

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 pm

common man!! you dont bench your best cb in one of the most crucial matches of the season.
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 pm

crazzyblanco wrote:common man!! you dont bench your best cb in one of the most crucial matches of the season.

Best CB??

Dont make me laugh loudly and wake up my neighbors.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:13 pm

yeah he's our best cb and the vice captain of our team!! There's a reason why we paid some 30m for him as a 19 year old.
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 pm

what i dont understand is what is mou's problem with him?? The guy lays it all out each time he gets on the field and unlike mou he's loyal nd bleeds white!! Just cant understand his tactics sometimes
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Only Spainards are making a big deal about tbh since it's one of their own and mourinho is Portuguese it's perfect for selling headlines.

Mou did take a risk and the move did surprise me but nonetheless we saw the potential Varane has once again in a very important match.

Varane isn't starting material yet but one for the future hands down. Slowly but surely.

Imagine a top notch pepe - Varane partnership with Ramos at RB again for certain matches.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:23 pm

yeah i get that but surely that match was not the one to be experimenting in. What if varane had played poorly and we'd lost. The kid would have been roasted and he would have been sent packing to getafe!!
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Only Spainards are making a big deal about tbh since it's one of their own and mourinho is Portuguese it's perfect for selling headlines.

Mou did take a risk and the move did surprise me but nonetheless we saw the potential Varane has once again in a very important match.

Varane isn't starting material yet but one for the future hands down. Slowly but surely.

Imagine a top notch pepe - Varane partnership with Ramos at RB again for certain matches.

What is the point of playing Ramos at right back? Shift Pepe right and let Ramos play as a Left centre back or just drop him altogether.

That part of his career is over, he should only fill in there during emergencies.

Anyway, I agree, Ramos isn't exactly making a big deal...the media using it to undermine Mou is just a product of Mou's own failure to foster good relationships with them and a healthy image in Spain for various reasons.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 pm

But the point is that he took a risk and it payed off.

With same reasoning you can put into account our home grown players getting a chance. Now bear with me, Varane isn't home grown but he is a great prospect that has shown glimpses of quality and that game reassured it.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Ramos is better at CB imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm not suggesting Ramos shift to RB. Realize Varane is 19 and isn't going to a regular starting 11 any time soon

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:32 pm

varane will next start a match when ramos pisses off mou again!!
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Pepe-Ramos is not and will never be a very good pairing. They're both good to great individually... but they both have the same style and the same weaknesses. As such, they will always be error prone.

And Ramos is not better than Pepe. Pepe is by far better. Ramos is learning the position and just reacts right now.... there are a lot of tactical things that he just doesn't see yet. He's not the smartest, so i think it'll take a long while for him to grasp the finer points of being a CB, if ever.

Because he's Spanish and plays for Madrid, he gets vastly overrated. He's lucky that he's well protected in both club and country.

He reminds me a lot of Badstuber... except that he's a lot more athletic so he can recover from mistakes much better. Because everyone pumps up his ego so much, he's not improving. I think that's the problem that Mou has with him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:19 pm

I don't think Ramos would start for us at CB if he didn't have political protection. Mourinho probably benched him becouse we couldn't afford a loss and he is crap.

Varane deserves to start over Ramos. The pairing of Ramos-Pepe is just horrible and Ramos should return to RB and stop being so crap.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Se7en wrote:I don't think Ramos would start for us at CB if he didn't have political protection. Mourinho probably benched him becouse we couldn't afford a loss and he is crap.

Varane deserves to start over Ramos. The pairing of Ramos-Pepe is just horrible and Ramos should return to RB and stop being so crap.

:bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Ramos might have his faults but saying a 19 year old varane deserves to start over him is a bit over the top for me!!
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:Pepe-Ramos is not and will never be a very good pairing. They're both good to great individually... but they both have the same style and the same weaknesses. As such, they will always be error prone.

And Ramos is not better than Pepe. Pepe is by far better. Ramos is learning the position and just reacts right now.... there are a lot of tactical things that he just doesn't see yet. He's not the smartest, so i think it'll take a long while for him to grasp the finer points of being a CB, if ever.

Because he's Spanish and plays for Madrid, he gets vastly overrated. He's lucky that he's well protected in both club and country.

He reminds me a lot of Badstuber... except that he's a lot more athletic so he can recover from mistakes much better. Because everyone pumps up his ego so much, he's not improving. I think that's the problem that Mou has with him.

Easily one of the best posts I have seen on this forum

:bow:

#saveussports
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Anyone else wish to declare their opinion that Ramos is garbage?

So far I have

1. Highburied
2. Gil
3. Se7en
4. Sportczy.

It's a fair enough opinion we'll see at the end of the season if you guys were correct.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Anyone else wish to declare their opinion that Ramos is garbage?

So far I have

1. Highburied
2. Gil
3. Se7en
4. Sportczy.

Please , feel free voice your opinions.

Please add Mourinho to the list. I'm pretty sure he thinks he is crap.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Se7en wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Anyone else wish to declare their opinion that Ramos is garbage?

So far I have

1. Highburied
2. Gil
3. Se7en
4. Sportczy.
5. Biggest asshole ever to coach Real Madrid bar none.

Please , feel free voice your opinions.

Please add Mourinho to the list. I'm pretty sure he thinks he is crap.

Done.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Ramos isn't crap. but he is not in pepe's level. Pepe is our best defender by far.

about Varane im a fan of this kid. at this age he is Brilliant. he has everything to be a goat center back. but with mou in charge he is in danger. all youngster's are. starting Albiol instead of Varane? seriously?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Pepe and Ramos are kinda similar, but overall I think Ramos is definitely better with the ball and picking out a pass etc. Pepe is the stopper while Ramos is the ball playing CB.

In terms of looking at CB's, I think it's important to look at everything that a CB does, not just the pure defending.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Pepe and Ramos are kinda similar, but overall I think Ramos is definitely better with the ball and picking out a pass etc. Pepe is the stopper while Ramos is the ball playing CB.

In terms of looking at CB's, I think it's important to look at everything that a CB does, not just the pure defending.

Exactly my point!! Ramos has the never say die attitude which the fans simply love. Everyone remembers the 2-6 game for barca's brilliance, but does anyone remember his goal and how he rushed to pick the ball out of the net and implore his teammates to keep going?? It was one of many instances of Ramos acting as a leader. He may be a bit hot headed but he's got the heart of a lion. He's a vice captain for a reason!! Puyol and Maldini called him their heir for a reason and those guys know a thing or two about defending!! He's an all action defender who's a constant threat to the opposition's goal during every set piece. I wouldnt swap him for any other defender!!
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:41 pm

one moment (not too long ago if you remember the euros) ramos is hailed as one of the best CBs in the world the next he "wouldnt make our team if he wasnt spanish"

i dont understand you guys some times, i really dont. and you get all surprised when people call madrid fans fickle.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next