You can score as many goals as u want...

+21
Magricos
Harmonica
Pedram
Le Samourai
fatman123
jibers
julias
SaintJoe
Albiceleste
the xcx
S32TABLANCA
baresi
Doc
Guiltybystander
izzy
xabi
Zees
tikitaka
Giggslegend
LeVersacci
ManUnited4Ever
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You can score as many goals as u want... Empty You can score as many goals as u want...

Post by ManUnited4Ever Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

But if u cant score them in the big games and when it counts, whats the real point?

How many players fall under this category?

ManUnited4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

You can score as many goals as u want... Empty Re: You can score as many goals as u want...

Post by LeVersacci Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm

I c wut u did there.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

You can score as many goals as u want... Empty Re: You can score as many goals as u want...

Post by Giggslegend Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 pm

NB! before posting, if you mention a madrid player a fan/fans will automaticly flame one of your team players
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tikitaka Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 pm

This thread sums up Ronaldo. rapes Ateams like zaragoza but is anonymous in all the classicos.
tikitaka
tikitaka
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 pm

This thread is the opposite of Dirk Kuyt :bow: :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm

tikitaka wrote:This thread sums up Ronaldo. rapes Ateams like zaragoza but is anonymous in all the classicos.

Yup so anonymous you can barely see him lol

Back to top Go down

Post by tikitaka Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Crimson wrote:
tikitaka wrote:This thread sums up Ronaldo. rapes Ateams like zaragoza but is anonymous in all the classicos.

SO he scores a header off d marias hard work and is motm? Get real (no pun inteded), he did sod all that whole game. You are clearly a biased fan.
tikitaka
tikitaka
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

tikitaka wrote:
Crimson wrote:

SO he scores a header off d marias hard work and is motm? Get real (no pun inteded), he did sod all that whole game. You are clearly a biased fan.
"But if u cant score them in the big games and when it counts, whats the real point?

How many players fall under this category?"
he has scored 3 goals against barca in the last 5 matches ☀
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

here we go again

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

tikitaka wrote:
Crimson wrote:

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

*Sigh* Another One. Sleep

Anyway, i've said on countless occasions what I believe to be a BIG game, so I don't see a point in continuing. I'll enjoy watching this thread.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 pm

These threads - any many are also started by Madrid fans too- almost makes me wonder how much people actually know about football at these forums?

Can you simply only try and rekindle the perennial CR/Messi/Classico discussion? Do you not have other things that are interesting to talk about?
Did you only watch 5 matches last year?

There is nothing now that recently happened to make this thread valid, everyone knows who you are talking about, as you are talking about the second most cliched player in the world with the essentially most cliched criticism of him. It is not even effective "trolling", it is just boring.

You must be like one of those people that tries one-up a joke in a group of people when the moment is already over.

EDIT: I did just see that you are a new poster. In that case, I was a little harsh, but it is also not just for the OP, but for everyone in this thread who feels the encouragement to have another deja-vu lock thread discussion.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by tikitaka Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

The saddest part is Madrid fans think there is arivalry between messi and cr7, messi is in a different league.
tikitaka
tikitaka
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 pm

I remember Mario Jardel used to score lots for Porto and Galatasary (I think that was his club) and whenever Brasil called him up, he never did much. I believe it is 10 caps and 1 goal to show for it. Mind you, he was used sparingly between the years 1996 and 2001 and we all know which Brasilian strikers were relevant back then.

Nothing to do with the OP's question but we all know what he's talking about and quite frankly, it's pretty boring and stupid.

As for the Giggslegend poster, if you have nothing good to say about ANY player who's fanbase is in the high numbers, you're not gonna get a good reception.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:27 pm

tikitaka wrote:The saddest part is Madrid fans think there is arivalry between messi and cr7, messi is in a different league.

Is this aimed at me?

First, you are right.

Second, you don't need to feed the troll and come with your own unnuanced opinions. No one is going to bring new arguments. Also, I have no clue where Messi comes into this discussion, unless you are suggesting that he is a big game flop.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Ibra just to change the tone of this thread.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Doesn't Ibra do well in the big matches in Serie A and his criticism is usually reserved in the UCL.

N.B I'm not sure if that trend has changed since he went to Milan but he used to do quite well with Inter...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Ronaldo is a big game player, been a bit unlucky vs barca hit the post couple times, valdes miracle saves etc. :coffee:

Barcelona last season 5 games 2 goals - (where he gets the big game flop image from)

lets look at other big teams Ronaldo faced

Milan 2 games 1 goal

Tottenham 2 games 2 goals

LA LIGA
Valencia 1 game 2 goals

Villarreal 2 games 4 goals

Sevilla 2 games 4 goals

And on top of that he raped Arsenal and Liverpool left and right in United scored vs Chelsea in the UCL final. :coffee: Big game player indeed
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tikitaka Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

xabi wrote:Ronaldo is a big game player, been a bit unlucky vs barca hit the post couple times, valdes miracle saves etc. :coffee:

Barcelona last season 5 games 2 goals - (where he gets the big game flop image from)

lets look at other big teams Ronaldo faced

Milan 2 games 1 goal

Tottenham 2 games 2 goals

Valencia 1 game 2 goals

Villarreal 2 games 4 goals

Sevilla 2 games 4 goals

And on top of that he raped Arsenal and Liverpool left and right in United scored vs Chelsea in the UCL final. :coffee: Big game player indeed

When did he rape liverpool? Enlighten me please. He embarassed himself in the barca games. Completely out of his depth when compared to messi. Hell even valencia is better than him.
tikitaka
tikitaka
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUnited4Ever Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Lol i was thinkin Ibra too, ronaldo has his moments, he impacted against big teams more at UTD then madrid.

ManUnited4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:These threads - any many are also started by Madrid fans too- almost makes me wonder how much people actually know about football at these forums?

Can you simply only try and rekindle the perennial CR/Messi/Classico discussion? Do you not have other things that are interesting to talk about?
Did you only watch 5 matches last year?

There is nothing now that recently happened to make this thread valid, everyone knows who you are talking about, as you are talking about the second most cliched player in the world with the essentially most cliched criticism of him. It is not even effective "trolling", it is just boring.

You must be like one of those people that tries one-up a joke in a group of people when the moment is already over.

EDIT: I did just see that you are a new poster. In that case, I was a little harsh, but it is also not just for the OP, but for everyone in this thread who feels the encouragement to have another deja-vu lock thread discussion.

This.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:43 pm

tikitaka wrote: He embarassed himself in the barca games. .

You can score as many goals as u want... Cristiano-ronaldo-copa-del-rey-2011_thumb3You can score as many goals as u want... L-Messi-Real-Madrid-Barcelona-Copa-del-Rey-Final-lionel-andres-messi-21242257-594-395
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUnited4Ever Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Ive been on these fourms from the good old v bulliten days loll, i kno how it goes, really wasnt sparking a ronaldo debate, haha i felt players like Ibra, Terry, and Casillas fit more of the list

ManUnited4Ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Casillas?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

ManUnited4Ever wrote:Ive been on these fourms from the good old v bulliten days loll, i kno how it goes, really wasnt sparking a ronaldo debate, haha i felt players like Ibra, Terry, and Casillas fit more of the list

No need to lie.

Terry and Casillas? Did you read the name of YOUR thread?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum