Grande_Milano
BarcaKizz
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
Gil
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

North London XI? - Page 3 Empty Re: North London XI?

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:58 pm

RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:And I am a Football fan who lives in the United States and roots for them. I think I know more about Brad then you.

And again, no reasons he's better then Brad just unreadable nonsense from posters with low IQ's.
You're joking, right?

Don't know what you're asking but I was not talking about you with the low Iq's comment see my last post. How anyone could say I haven't seen Brad is totally insane. Hence you would have to have a low IQ to say something so stupid.
I was referring to the USA part of the post.

What about it, I don't get it????

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:00 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:And I am a Football fan who lives in the United States and roots for them. I think I know more about Brad then you.

And again, no reasons he's better then Brad just unreadable nonsense from posters with low IQ's.
You're joking, right?

Don't know what you're asking but I was not talking about you with the low Iq's comment see my last post. How anyone could say I haven't seen Brad is totally insane. Hence you would have to have a low IQ to say something so stupid.

well i watch the premier league alot, and at aston villa he wasnt impressive, so you can talk about your international matches with usa all you want. im talking performances on a weekly basis in the epl mate. not going to lie he was a good good gk, not anymore imo

Dude your showing your ignorance just stop. He's been a very good keeper for a very long time at the national level and the EPL level if you didn't or don't know that then you're worse then I thought.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Eman wrote:Friedel really didn't have to make as many clear-cut saves, even though Arsenal had more of the ball. Most of his work consisted of collecting shots fired right at him.

No contest. Szczesny is better than Brad Very Happy

Yea, he also didn't commit a total howler to lose the game on a shot from 30 yards out.
Friedel has committed such errors though.

Yea, not today. Brad has actual accomplishments were you say this is why he's better. The only reason you can come up with for szczensy is, "I'm an Arsenal fan and a total homer." I just one one good reason he's better, or one accomplishment.
Putting words in my mouth now? Lovely.

Friedel was a great keeper, but he's on the decline... meanwhile Scz is on the up. They're close to each other at the moment but from here on there's only going to be one winner.

I don't really know where this is coming from. Szczesny has not had a good year. Brad has been much better this season. Until Szczesny does something, brad will be the better keeper as he has been for szczesny's whole career. I've never seen someone so overhyped in my life, can you answer me what he's done? I mean there are many better young keepers then him, so you can't really use that as an excuse either.

WHAT HAS HE DONE to be better then Brad??????? IT's just easy and lazy to say Brads old therefore the other guys better. Old is good for keeper's if you didn't know.

It is not logical to compare the careers of both since Szczesney's just started. Friedel never was a top 10 goal keeper or even top 20 for that matter while Szczesny looks like he can break into that in the future.

RedOranje is right is surmising the paths of both goal keepers. If Friedel was an improving prospect he would have been taken up by top teams. Team accomplishments do not magically make one player better than the other.

Also, since you have a history of trolling Arsenal, it is hard to take your opinion seriously.

OK, so why is he better then Brad? The thread was talking about who is better this year or right now. I admitted that Szczesny may be better in the future then he is now but as of RIGHT NOW Brad is better and it's not really close.

Villa isn't a small team and just because Szczesny came up with Arsenal doesn't mean he belongs on a good team not to mention Totenham will finish higher then Arsenal so a better team did snatch him up so I don't really know what your talking about. Since Almunia was on Arsenal does that make him better then Brad too, it's just a bad argument, Arsenal has been a good team with keeper problems for a long time.

I can name tons of young keepers who came up on top temas and were not good enough to stay on them, so really your point makes no sense at all.

Just because one is old and one is young doesn't mean you can't say one is better then the other. I mean Arsenal fans have no problem saying there guy is better then Brad.

I am not saying anything about Szczesny here, I am purely talking about Brad who simply is not a good goal keeper that he cannot be usurped by an up and coming GK. He was a good GK, but never reached great statues.

All the while Szczesny have saved Arsenal who are more famed for their defensive woes than their GK ones. Saying that Brad is better than Szcz and saying it is not even close is ridicilous. Szcz is much better at the height of his game, and if he was more consistent and less error prone he would be considered a WC GK.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:02 am

Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Eman wrote:Friedel really didn't have to make as many clear-cut saves, even though Arsenal had more of the ball. Most of his work consisted of collecting shots fired right at him.

Yea, he also didn't commit a total howler to lose the game on a shot from 30 yards out.

Yea, not today. Brad has actual accomplishments were you say this is why he's better. The only reason you can come up with for szczensy is, "I'm an Arsenal fan and a total homer." I just one one good reason he's better, or one accomplishment.

Friedel was a great keeper, but he's on the decline... meanwhile Scz is on the up. They're close to each other at the moment but from here on there's only going to be one winner.

I don't really know where this is coming from. Szczesny has not had a good year. Brad has been much better this season. Until Szczesny does something, brad will be the better keeper as he has been for szczesny's whole career. I've never seen someone so overhyped in my life, can you answer me what he's done? I mean there are many better young keepers then him, so you can't really use that as an excuse either.

WHAT HAS HE DONE to be better then Brad??????? IT's just easy and lazy to say Brads old therefore the other guys better. Old is good for keeper's if you didn't know.

It is not logical to compare the careers of both since Szczesney's just started. Friedel never was a top 10 goal keeper or even top 20 for that matter while Szczesny looks like he can break into that in the future.

RedOranje is right is surmising the paths of both goal keepers. If Friedel was an improving prospect he would have been taken up by top teams. Team accomplishments do not magically make one player better than the other.

Also, since you have a history of trolling Arsenal, it is hard to take your opinion seriously.

OK, so why is he better then Brad? The thread was talking about who is better this year or right now. I admitted that Szczesny may be better in the future then he is now but as of RIGHT NOW Brad is better and it's not really close.

Villa isn't a small team and just because Szczesny came up with Arsenal doesn't mean he belongs on a good team not to mention Totenham will finish higher then Arsenal so a better team did snatch him up so I don't really know what your talking about. Since Almunia was on Arsenal does that make him better then Brad too, it's just a bad argument, Arsenal has been a good team with keeper problems for a long time.

I can name tons of young keepers who came up on top temas and were not good enough to stay on them, so really your point makes no sense at all.

Just because one is old and one is young doesn't mean you can't say one is better then the other. I mean Arsenal fans have no problem saying there guy is better then Brad.

I am not saying anything about Szczesny here, I am purely talking about Brad who simply is not a good goal keeper that he cannot be usurped by an up and coming GK. He was a good GK, but never reached great statues.

All the while Szczesny have saved Arsenal who are more famed for their defensive woes than their GK ones. Saying that Brad is better than Szcz and saying it is not even close is ridicilous. Szcz is much better at the height of his game, and if he was more consistent and less error prone he would be considered a WC GK.

"if he was more consistent and less error prone he would be considered a WC GK."

Are you serious with this quote? Thats pretty much what makes keepers bad. You could say this about any keeper, this is such a joke. And don't give me that height of his game crap, no one wants a keeper who is really good one week and loses you the game the next week. Every manager or anyone who knows anything about football knows a keepers consistency is there best aspect. If you can't trust your keeper week in and week out then your defense suffers terribly.

This quote below will show how utterly dumb your quote is.

If Almunia was more consistent and less error prone he would be considered a world class keeper. Is this even making a dent? You're really reaching here dude.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:40 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

"if he was more consistent and less error prone he would be considered a WC GK."

Are you serious with this quote? Thats pretty much what makes keepers bad. You could say this about any keeper, this is such a joke. And don't give me that height of his game crap, no one wants a keeper who is really good one week and loses you the game the next week. Every manager or anyone who knows anything about football knows a keepers consistency is there best aspect. If you can't trust your keeper week in and week out then your defense suffers terribly.

This quote below will show how utterly dumb your quote is.

If Almunia was more consistent and less error prone he would be considered a world class keeper. Is this even making a dent? You're really reaching here dude.

Almunia did not improve on his faults, and was never good even at the height of his game. Sczcz is not as error prone as Almunia and is just in need of consistency. He is not WC yet, because he needs to turn on his WC performances all the time, not only when his team is under fire.

Ceasar/Cassillas/Valdes are all known for their occasional howlers but that did not stop them from being WC. Dida and Abbiati the same. It is important to have a keeper that has a high performance ceiling because that usually shows in big games.

Instead of insulting me an my posts you should learn to read and analyze, you are just proving to be someone who sticks to his opinion and not actually debate.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:56 am

Arsenals keeper (not gonna bother spelling his name) is very overrated indeed.. he is good but when I compared him to almunia I dont think It should be considered trolling.. Wojech(?) also made a crusial mistake in the carling cup final.. sure he saved Di natales penalty but he has not proved himself at all expect for that action imo.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 pm

xabi wrote:Arsenals keeper (not gonna bother spelling his name) is very overrated indeed.. he is good but when I compared him to almunia I dont think It should be considered trolling.. Wojech(?) also made a crusial mistake in the carling cup final.. sure he saved Di natales penalty but he has not proved himself at all expect for that action imo.

Agreed 100% that is what I have been saying. If it was a Barca player or a Madrid player the thread would stay open. FFS there was a thread comparing Nani to Ronaldo that didn't get closed that's the biggest trolling ever. The protection for Arsenal on this board is sickening. There keeper is not even one of the best young keepers and is having a bad season so why is he so much better then Almunia for someone to lock the thread. It's getting insane ont hese boards.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 pm

LOL do you people realise if it wasnt for Chesney, Tottenham would have scored 6 or 7.......
:facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
xabi wrote:Arsenals keeper (not gonna bother spelling his name) is very overrated indeed.. he is good but when I compared him to almunia I dont think It should be considered trolling.. Wojech(?) also made a crusial mistake in the carling cup final.. sure he saved Di natales penalty but he has not proved himself at all expect for that action imo.
Agreed 100% that is what I have been saying. If it was a Barca player or a Madrid player the thread would stay open. FFS there was a thread comparing Nani to Ronaldo that didn't get closed that's the biggest trolling ever. The protection for Arsenal on this board is sickening. There keeper is not even one of the best young keepers and is having a bad season so why is he so much better then Almunia for someone to lock the thread. It's getting insane ont hese boards.
Yes apparanlty saying that Nani is better than CR7 and Messi is not trolling, but saying that Almunia is better than arsenals current keeper is trolling and 25% loss to warning level and locked thread.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:LOL do you people realise if it wasnt for Chesney, Tottenham would have scored 6 or 7.......

Yes, I hope he made some other saves, that is his job you know. You post quite often about Barca, if Valdes made that error it wouldn't matter that he won the Zamora trophy the last two years, Arsenal fans would be lining up to say he sucks and he has actually accomplished something.

The fact is he lost the game for them on a routine save from 30 yards out. I don't understand why there is any argument about that, it is so clear cut.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 pm

----------------Szczesny
Sagna---King---Vermaelen---Assou-Ekoto
-----------Modric------Song
------RVP---------VDV-----------Bale
---------------Adebayor

Bench:
Friedel
Mertsacker
Walcott
Sandro
Parker
Defoe
Santos

Off the top of my head, I'm sure if I would to stare at it some more I would probably make some changes but for now I would go with that. Surprised I left off Grevinho, Arteta and Wilshire. So far there form hasnt been imprssive thsi season and Wilshire has been out. But like I said I would probably change it if I stared at it enough and gave it more thought

Last edited by windkick on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 pm

xabi wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Yes apparanlty saying that Nani is better than CR7 and Messi is not trolling, but saying that Almunia is better than arsenals current keeper is trolling and 25% loss to warning level and locked thread.

The rule is when it comes to flaming Barca and Madrid you can say whatever you want. You can compare Messi and Ronaldo to Nani and it's not flaming but the minute you tell the truth about Arsenal you lose points. I'm at 50% for daring to talk about Arsenal and everything I said has been 100% true.

I said they were going to suck this year/true I said they were going to lose Fab and Nasri and I was told Fab loves Arsenal he wont leave and Nasri just wants a raise/ I was right/ I said there buys at the end of the market suck and they didn't replace what they lost/ true I said City were better then them last year and will be much better this year/true

We lose points for stating the truth and they can flame away all they wan't because I guess people feel sorry for them or something. It's so stupid.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 pm

i still cant figure out what people see in Modric. he was awful yesterday, and that was against a horrible arsenal side. no way in hell he's a 30m player even in the inflated market.

if he got sold for that much, it would be an amazing hustle by spurs
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Spurs are so retarded for declining a £40M bid and we are almost as retarded for making the bid too drinking
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:38 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:LOL do you people realise if it wasnt for Chesney, Tottenham would have scored 6 or 7.......

Yes, I hope he made some other saves, that is his job you know. You post quite often about Barca, if Valdes made that error it wouldn't matter that he won the Zamora trophy the last two years, Arsenal fans would be lining up to say he sucks and he has actually accomplished something.

The fact is he lost the game for them on a routine save from 30 yards out. I don't understand why there is any argument about that, it is so clear cut.

Just making the point that if it wasnt for him the game would have been done with before that 30 yrd shot from Walker......

I hate how goalkeepers keep thier team in it with save after save and they make one mistake and they are suddenly crap.....

But midfielders can consistently missplace passes, Strikers can miss chance after chance and defenders can fail tackle after tackle but they are still gods......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:40 pm

basically the Tottenham 1st team :coffee:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Just making the point that if it wasnt for him the game would have been done with before that 30 yrd shot from Walker......

I hate how goalkeepers keep thier team in it with save after save and they make one mistake and they are suddenly crap.....

But midfielders can consistently missplace passes, Strikers can miss chance after chance and defenders can fail tackle after tackle but they are still gods......

Dude, it was a really bad mistake. I see what your saying and would be inclined to agree with it in most instances but not yesterday. It was a shot from 30 yards out right at him with on one in the way. If it was Almunia who made the mistake he would get killed and he saved Arsenal on many occasions especially against Barca. He had a couple brilliant games against us in the CL but gets killed by Gunner fans but they will not blame szczesny for whatever reason. HE has not been good this year, that's the bottom line.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Szczesny has made two mistakes in the time i've seen him play for us. Almunia does it weekly

Why am i even having this discussion? Unbelievable :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Szczesny has not been good this year? :facepalm: i feel inclined to ask you if you actually watch Arsenal, but that would be pointless.. one mistake and all of a sudden he has not have a good year? As for Almunia, we all know he stole a career (maybe except 07\08) at Arsenal. one good game against Barcelona (of which he was terrible for both goals) does not make you a fantastic keeper, just as one bad moment doesnt make you a bad keeper.
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm

If not for Szczesny Arsenal would easily be bottom 3 right now in the table.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm

guess we wont talk about how grossly overrated modric is....

carry on with the szczesny stuff. :coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 pm

lenear1030 wrote:guess we wont talk about how grossly overrated modric is....

carry on with the szczesny stuff. :coffee:

Modric is class (not WORLD class, but he is class). Looks better than that sorry excuse of Gooners midfeld at the moment

Szcesny would start in my starting 11.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm

windkick wrote:Modric is class (not WORLD class, but he is class). Looks better than that sorry excuse of Gooners midfeld at the moment
Just a hunch, but it could be because he's working in a system he's used to, whilst our midfield is still finding its feet?

And we still kept him quiet on Sunday. Just a pity Wilshere wasn't there to run rings round King and Kaboul
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Lex wrote:
windkick wrote:Modric is class (not WORLD class, but he is class). Looks better than that sorry excuse of Gooners midfeld at the moment
Just a hunch, but it could be because he's working in a system he's used to, whilst our midfield is still finding its feet?

And we still kept him quiet on Sunday. Just a pity Wilshere wasn't there to run rings round King and Kaboul

Hey you might be completely right, as i said "at the moment".
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3