Grande_Milano
BarcaKizz
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
Gil
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

North London XI? - Page 2 Empty Re: North London XI?

Post by Busby Babe Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Inb4 someone brings up De Gea

Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Eman wrote:Friedel really didn't have to make as many clear-cut saves, even though Arsenal had more of the ball. Most of his work consisted of collecting shots fired right at him.

No contest. Szczesny is better than Brad Very Happy

Yea, he also didn't commit a total howler to lose the game on a shot from 30 yards out.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Eman wrote:Friedel really didn't have to make as many clear-cut saves, even though Arsenal had more of the ball. Most of his work consisted of collecting shots fired right at him.

Yea, he also didn't commit a total howler to lose the game on a shot from 30 yards out.
Friedel has committed such errors though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:22 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:Inb4 someone brings up De Gea

I just let De Gea silverware do the talking :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Knew Spurs would have won.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:43 pm

RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Yea, not today. Brad has actual accomplishments were you say this is why he's better. The only reason you can come up with for szczensy is, "I'm an Arsenal fan and a total homer." I just one one good reason he's better, or one accomplishment.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:56 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Yea, not today. Brad has actual accomplishments were you say this is why he's better. The only reason you can come up with for szczensy is, "I'm an Arsenal fan and a total homer." I just one one good reason he's better, or one accomplishment.
Putting words in my mouth now? Lovely.

Friedel was a great keeper, but he's on the decline... meanwhile Scz is on the up. They're close to each other at the moment but from here on there's only going to be one winner.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 pm

RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Friedel was a great keeper, but he's on the decline... meanwhile Scz is on the up. They're close to each other at the moment but from here on there's only going to be one winner.

I don't really know where this is coming from. Szczesny has not had a good year. Brad has been much better this season. Until Szczesny does something, brad will be the better keeper as he has been for szczesny's whole career. I've never seen someone so overhyped in my life, can you answer me what he's done? I mean there are many better young keepers then him, so you can't really use that as an excuse either.

WHAT HAS HE DONE to be better then Brad??????? IT's just easy and lazy to say Brads old therefore the other guys better. Old is good for keeper's if you didn't know.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I know a great deal about Friedel, and one moment for Scz? How about his penalty save earlier this season?

Friedel has been making an increasing number of mistakes over the past 3 seasons, where as Scz has only gotten better since establishing himself for Arsenal. You use today's mistake as a reason Scz isn't that good, I point to Friedel's mistake against Liverpool in 08/09, or any number since as reasons why I don't rate him as highly.

And age factors against even keepers once they hit 40.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:05 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

I don't really know where this is coming from. Szczesny has not had a good year. Brad has been much better this season. Until Szczesny does something, brad will be the better keeper as he has been for szczesny's whole career. I've never seen someone so overhyped in my life, can you answer me what he's done? I mean there are many better young keepers then him, so you can't really use that as an excuse either.

WHAT HAS HE DONE to be better then Brad??????? IT's just easy and lazy to say Brads old therefore the other guys better. Old is good for keeper's if you didn't know.

you really havnt watched szny at all have you? szney has been very good for arsenal mate, brad is great but he is not better then woj anymore. anyone with a proper football brain can see this.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 pm

its obvious, dnmac hasnt even been friedal at all. see thats why you are rated so low as a poster dnmac, you talk shit about players you haven't examined properly.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 pm

[DOMA]

I don't see how it's automatically trolling to say Almunia is better then Szczensy? Not much seperates them, there have been other threads where the comparisons are way more loose then this and they don't get closed.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:its obvious, dnmac hasnt even been friedal at all. see thats why you are rated so low as a poster dnmac, you talk shit about players you haven't examined properly.

I'm sorry I have no clue what the jibberish you typed means? Can I buy a vowel please?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:10 pm

And I am a Football fan who lives in the United States and roots for them. I think I know more about Brad then you.

And again, no reasons he's better then Brad just unreadable nonsense from posters with low IQ's.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:10 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

It is not logical to compare the careers of both since Szczesney's just started. Friedel never was a top 10 goal keeper or even top 20 for that matter while Szczesny looks like he can break into that in the future.

RedOranje is right is surmising the paths of both goal keepers. If Friedel was an improving prospect he would have been taken up by top teams. Team accomplishments do not magically make one player better than the other.

Also, since you have a history of trolling Arsenal, it is hard to take your opinion seriously.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:its obvious, dnmac hasnt even been friedal at all. see thats why you are rated so low as a poster dnmac, you talk shit about players you haven't examined properly.

I'm sorry I have no clue what the jibberish you typed means? Can I buy a vowel please?

its obvious, dnmac hasnt even SEEN friedal at all lately . see thats why you are rated so low as a poster dnmac, you talk shit about players you haven't seen enough of.

*happy now?

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:12 pm

dnmac4 wrote:And I am a Football fan who lives in the United States and roots for them. I think I know more about Brad then you.

And again, no reasons he's better then Brad just unreadable nonsense from posters with low IQ's.
You're joking, right?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:15 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

its obvious, dnmac hasnt even SEEN friedal at all lately . see thats why you are rated so low as a poster dnmac, you talk shit about players you haven't seen enough of.

*happy now?

Are you slow or something. I live in the USA and am on a football chat board. Any person with half a brain would know that Brad was the USA's keeper for a long time and we get force fed games with USA players in them over here. To say I haven't seen Brad is just so stupid.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:17 pm

RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:And I am a Football fan who lives in the United States and roots for them. I think I know more about Brad then you.

You're joking, right?

Don't know what you're asking but I was not talking about you with the low Iq's comment see my last post. How anyone could say I haven't seen Brad is totally insane. Hence you would have to have a low IQ to say something so stupid.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:18 pm

What, exactly, are Brad Friedel's accomplishments?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:21 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

You're joking, right?

Don't know what you're asking but I was not talking about you with the low Iq's comment see my last post. How anyone could say I haven't seen Brad is totally insane. Hence you would have to have a low IQ to say something so stupid.

:facepalm:

You will never know more than Red. That you can count on.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

He set a record for number of consecutive PL appearances with Villa (broken after his red against us in 08/09) I think.

He was also a fantastic keeper in his hey-day, but has been on a steady decline for a couple of seasons.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

You're joking, right?

I was referring to the USA part of the post.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

You're joking, right?

well i watch the premier league alot, and at aston villa he wasnt impressive, so you can talk about your international matches with usa all you want. im talking performances on a weekly basis in the epl mate. not going to lie he was a good good gk, not anymore imo

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

It is not logical to compare the careers of both since Szczesney's just started. Friedel never was a top 10 goal keeper or even top 20 for that matter while Szczesny looks like he can break into that in the future.

RedOranje is right is surmising the paths of both goal keepers. If Friedel was an improving prospect he would have been taken up by top teams. Team accomplishments do not magically make one player better than the other.

Also, since you have a history of trolling Arsenal, it is hard to take your opinion seriously.

OK, so why is he better then Brad? The thread was talking about who is better this year or right now. I admitted that Szczesny may be better in the future then he is now but as of RIGHT NOW Brad is better and it's not really close.

Villa isn't a small team and just because Szczesny came up with Arsenal doesn't mean he belongs on a good team not to mention Totenham will finish higher then Arsenal so a better team did snatch him up so I don't really know what your talking about. Since Almunia was on Arsenal does that make him better then Brad too, it's just a bad argument, Arsenal has been a good team with keeper problems for a long time.

I can name tons of young keepers who came up on top temas and were not good enough to stay on them, so really your point makes no sense at all.

Just because one is old and one is young doesn't mean you can't say one is better then the other. I mean Arsenal fans have no problem saying there guy is better then Brad.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:28 pm

RedOranje wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

You're joking, right?

I was referring to the USA part of the post.

What about it, I don't get it????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next