juve_gigi
fishball
CroInter
Vibe
disait
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm Freaking gonna kill this scumbag - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Freaking gonna kill this scumbag

Post by baresi Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:14 pm

RedOranje wrote:CSS: Considering your warning level I would advise staying out of the Inter section unless you have something constructive to add.

Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I'm Freaking gonna kill this scumbag - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Freaking gonna kill this scumbag

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:06 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
RedOranje wrote:CSS: Considering your warning level I would advise staying out of the Inter section unless you have something constructive to add.

Refering too?
You, quite obviously.

Actually not as I was not NON Inter fan in here and the majoirty of the others playing along. But okay.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:24 pm

CSS , one day you will discover sex and you won't feel the urge to come in here anymore.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:00 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:CSS , one day you will discover sex and you won't feel the urge to come in here anymore.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:CSS , one day you will discover sex and you won't feel the urge to come in here anymore.

I'm Freaking gonna kill this scumbag - Page 2 Se
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 am

Campione d'Europa - 7 wrote:I'm Freaking gonna kill this scumbag - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=858&filename=2m5

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Internal wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Guys... this is all wrong. Moratti paid the ref on purpose to show that he was never part of Calciopoli :coffee:

Typical him

If you look up the word douchebag in the dictionary, there's a picture of Luciano moggi. But if you look closely, he's holding a piece of paper with the word juventino written on it.

Sorry I did, it came up with Moratti's instead. Odd, I saw Bergamo in the backround :coffee:

Two legends! cheers
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2