Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Sushi Master
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marchisio - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:15 am

Marchisio is benefiting a lot from his partnership with Pirlo. He is improving his performance and this game show it.

We need to fix the problems with our midfield though, having a great defense will not win us anything without a midfield winning the game.

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Marchisio is benefiting a lot from his partnership with Pirlo. He is improving his performance and this game show it.

We need to fix the problems with our midfield though, having a great defense will not win us anything without a midfield winning the game.

Thats true but he is also benefiting from actually being a CM and from Conte's philosophy.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:04 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Marchisio is benefiting a lot from his partnership with Pirlo. He is improving his performance and this game show it.

Benefiting from Pirlo? How so? I'm sorry, but that is wrong. It's Pirlo who is benefiting from Marchisio. Marchisio is the one, winning all the balls, covering, marking, doing both the defensive and attacking work. His work rate all over the pitch is the reason for Pirlo playing the way he is, not the other way around, that just makes no sense. Were talking about a two man mid, in which you got one attacking and one defending. Marchisio is alone, and look how he's doing. Some doubted it, I as well did, and well Marchisio has proven the doubters wrong. Not even one bad game, he has done the outmost for Pirlo, without Marchisio, Pirlo wouldn't do anything.

MARCHISIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 am

Serie A :facepalm:

trololololol
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Even though approximately 10 years older than him.....

Seedorf > Marchisio

Marchisio was BOSS though on the weekend.

For me, Marchisio has unfilled potential, similar to Montolivo.

The two of them really need to stomp their authority over the next few years if Italy are going to be a force internationally.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Yes Juve beat Milan. Marchisio was just flawless yesterday. A bit of luck in both goals though, but nonetheless MOTM.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Benefiting from Pirlo? How so? I'm sorry, but that is wrong. It's Pirlo who is benefiting from Marchisio. Marchisio is the one, winning all the balls, covering, marking, doing both the defensive and attacking work. His work rate all over the pitch is the reason for Pirlo playing the way he is, not the other way around, that just makes no sense. Were talking about a two man mid, in which you got one attacking and one defending. Marchisio is alone, and look how he's doing. Some doubted it, I as well did, and well Marchisio has proven the doubters wrong. Not even one bad game, he has done the outmost for Pirlo, without Marchisio, Pirlo wouldn't do anything.

MARCHISIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marchisio - Page 2 1499845164

The fact that Pirlo carries the creative burden, which leaves Marchisio to do what he does best, instead of being forced to act as a vreative force he is not by Del Neri and Ciro. Of course Pirlo benefits from from Marchisio and Vidal's hustle and bustle in midfield, but I am sure that it is Marchisio who learns tricks from Pirlo during training and not Pirlo.

Also, as Mole pointed out. Both Pirlo and Vidal had great games yesterday, and Marchisio had two goals. Don't do a goal.com and actually rate the players based on the 90% performance rather than the end product.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 pm

I think vucinic had a great game as well was very unlucky not to have scored at least on goal.

Regardin our mid all 3 piro marc and vidal had excellent games really couldnt pick one between the 3.

I must say i was very pleased with the team as a whole espcially when i saw barzagli and bonucci in the centre of defence was worried cassano and ibra would run a muck but credit to them, they basically had them
In their pockets as chielini has done time
And time again regarding ibra.

I would prefer to that to be our back line.

Only dissapointments for me was krasic and not seein elia come on.
I really want to see the kid is made of but overall very happy.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:32 am

It's Pirlo who is benefiting from Marchisio.

I just couldn't help but

Marchisio - Page 2 4582_8e3d
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 am

Loving this guys play atm, actually looking forward to his next game just to see what he will do next

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:53 pm

elmystique wrote:

I just couldn't help but

Without Marchisio winning the ball for Pirlo and covering for him all over the pitch, Pirlo would be finished. Marchisio does not depend on Pirlo's playmaking, PIrlo depends on Marchisio for covering the whole middle of the pitch.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 pm

I happen to think both benefit from each other's play. Marchisio can win the ball, Pirlo plays it forward.

It's a mutual benefit between the two.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

elmystique wrote:

I just couldn't help but

Without Marchisio winning the ball for Pirlo and covering for him all over the pitch, Pirlo would be finished. Marchisio does not depend on Pirlo's playmaking, PIrlo depends on Marchisio for covering the whole middle of the pitch.

wait for a game where pirlo is absent and then say that you will see how bad juve are going to rely on him...before pirlo came marchiseo was a headless chicken.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:22 pm

^^ you sound so smart there, Kudos to you

:facepalm:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm

king_alex10 wrote:^^ you sound so smart there, Kudos to you

and how do you sound? what did he do last season or the season before? pirlo is the reason juve are moving so well he controlls the tempo and how things go and when he isnt there marchiseo is going to be the same one from the past inconsistent.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm

nichabr wrote:

and how do you sound? what did he do last season or the season before? pirlo is the reason juve are moving so well he controlls the tempo and how things go and when he isnt there marchiseo is going to be the same one from the past inconsistent.

marchisio has been inconsistent in the past because 3 of the last 5 men to coach him (Ferrara, Delneri, Lippi), have all use him out of position (left wing and trequartista [lol] respectively). I do not deny that Pirlo is incredibly important to the team but dont make it sound like March is a dog without pirlo in the team... He is a good player and is coming into his own now bc the coach is playing him in the right position and is fielding him along side the right players.

Pirlo helps the whole team and there is no denying that, but Marchisio is his own man now and is standing out in the team bc he is being utilized properly, not just because of Pirlo as u are making ti sound
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 pm

nichbar, do you think I'm stupid? OFCOURSE I KNOW THAT! I'VE BEEN IN THE JUVE SECTION BEGGING FOR A VICE IN CASE PIRLO IS OUT! Pirlo is the key for Conte's system to work, BUT WITHOUT MARCHISIO, THERE IS NO PIRLO. Please don't ever post none sense, before even coming up with assumptions like that about my opinion on Pirlo...

King_Alex is right, you sound pretty odd with that post.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

thanks tony...

one hand washes the other in this situation... they both need each other, but neither is nothing without the other.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:14 am

nichabr wrote:

what did he do last season or the season before? marchiseo is going to be the same one from the past inconsistent.

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:23 am

oh where is Carlo Garganese?
I mean a couple of weeks ago he said that Marchisio is useless
man but I love this guy
I remember that class goal he scored against Inter
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Marchisio still has a lot to prove, and when it comes to Pirlo, when you meet a team that is willing to gamble with high pressure in midfield, he will become invisible, and Juve might become clueless. If Juve can own Napoli the same way they owned us, then I am really impressed though.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Eivindo wrote:Marchisio still has a lot to prove, and when it comes to Pirlo, when you meet a team that is willing to gamble with high pressure in midfield, he will become invisible, and Juve might become clueless. If Juve can own Napoli the same way they owned us, then I am really impressed though.

You're right but against Milan the wing play from Juventus was very ineffective, I imagine if the wingers, like Krasic, really get going it will take stress off of Pirlo and at the very least give Juventus a different dimension going forward.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 pm

That is why I would like to see some more gambling with Elia a long with Krasic, who has ferocious pace, and might help a little with the stress relief for Pirlo. Though I guess Pepe "the machine" will always be favored for that insane work rate and better defensive abilities.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Eivindo wrote:That is why I would like to see some more gambling with Elia a long with Krasic, who has ferocious pace, and might help a little with the stress relief for Pirlo. Though I guess Pepe "the machine" will always be favored for that insane work rate and better defensive abilities.

Pepe- conservative winger, pretty useless going forward his delivery is poor, his creativity doesn't exist. He is a decent finisher.
Krasic on form is everything Juventus needs on the wing going forward.

Still wanting to see more of Elia and Estigarribia.

Looks like it will always be a conservative winger and an explosive one.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:nichbar, do you think I'm stupid? OFCOURSE I KNOW THAT! I'VE BEEN IN THE JUVE SECTION BEGGING FOR A VICE IN CASE PIRLO IS OUT! Pirlo is the key for Conte's system to work, BUT WITHOUT MARCHISIO, THERE IS NO PIRLO. Please don't ever post none sense, before even coming up with assumptions like that about my opinion on Pirlo...

King_Alex is right, you sound pretty odd with that post.

without marchiseo theres no pirlo? pirlo has already proved his worth with other players wtf has marchiseo done other than get credit where pirlo deserves it...wow the bias from you guys is unbearable...pirlo has already done much more than marchiseo even hopes to acheive in his career with players with less quality than marchiseo along side him.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Meaning, if there isn't a player LIKE Marchisio to cover for Pirlo, then Pirlo won't benefit from nothing and he would be useless.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next