IrasMaldinista
Ganso
c_bernard10
nichabr
KR10
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Our team needs a complete overhaul - Page 3 Empty Re: Our team needs a complete overhaul

Post by baresi Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:26 pm

ACMRox wrote:
ACMRox wrote:
baresi wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
baresi wrote:
LWL91 wrote:Somebody please explain to me what you mean by injured players will make up for your lost games? As far as i reckon you play with two strikers up front and Ibra being one of them it does not really matter that much whether the other one is Cassano, Pato or Robinho(who's injured)???

Truth is you let all year creativity go for a bosman to us and did not invested in a quality solution. Aquilani is not right choice - why would you sign him when he wasn't good enough for Juve? You guys are champions??? Your midfield is a mess and even if you had Pirlo now you'd have to start a revolution here. Look to Germany and France and sign quality players like Götze or Yann M'villa and yes, Eriksen of Ajax for flair and creativity (just keep in mind he is 100% like Kaka and can NOT fill out a CM role).. Roma will kick ass in years to come coz they invested for the future - you guys need to digg daddys pockets to get the players you need.
:facepalm: poorest attempt ever, maybe by the time Cro gets another 3-4 Juve fans banned, maybe then you will learn how it's done. :coffee:

Sorry, what?? Just because we're in the Milan section doesn't justify you being a rude smartass? Please. Do explain. What was my "attempt"? Oh boy this enriches my rivalry with milan
Who is the rude dumpass now? :coffee:

As for the rivalry part :facepalm: , Milan are the champions of Italy, 7 times CL winners, we dont concider concistent mid table teams as rivals, and I advice you not to concider Milan rivals, that will only get you more depressed and we will see some more mental break downs among Juve fans, I would advice you to concider Milan as a role model, something you can only hope to get to, that might motivate you and only then you might learn a thing or two from Milan, and Milan fans.

Now back on topic just as our dearest mod mentioned, Pirlo last season was'nt an imporant part of Milans winning squad, so I fail to see how his departure is related to our poor form.

@LWL91:

My apologies for my fellow posters behaviour.

@baresi:

There is some truth and you statements but please show some respect.

Do yourself and this section a favor and shut up :coffee:
Our dearest mod already told me that, but in a nicer, and a polite manner, and I respected him for that. But............ know what I'll shut up.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Our team needs a complete overhaul - Page 3 Empty Re: Our team needs a complete overhaul

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Don't take it to heart Baresi, we're all in a mood lately.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 pm

And strangely enough, we know exactly (but suffered far worse recently to give you some perspective) how you feel right now.

But you guys are being way to hard on yourselves, and your team.

I always try to look ahead, focusing on clear positives, potential and areas to improve on. As I've said before, I'm a huge hater of "atm" as I call it. It causes panic when there is not necissarily cause for it. Come the end of the season you will be wondering why you were so concerned, Milan will come back really strong. Very good elements exist in this team, with the right investment it really can grow.

The time to fret is the summer transfer window. Thumbs up

After my conversations with Giancarlo on Gödbate, words on Marchisio and how doggedly I defended Giovinco the 'flop' Who is now 'miraculously' the top scorer and one of if not the most inform player in Serie A, well, maybe I can get lucky again?

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:And strangely enough, we know exactly (but suffered far worse recently to give you some perspective) how you feel right now.

But you guys are being way to hard on yourselves, and your team.

I always try to look ahead, focusing on clear positives, potential and areas to improve on. As I've said before, I'm a huge hater of "atm" as I call it. It causes panic when there is not necissarily cause for it. Come the end of the season you will be wondering why you were so concerned, Milan will come back really strong. Very good elements exist in this team, with the right investment it really can grow.

The time to fret is the summer transfer window. Thumbs up

After my conversations with Giancarlo on Gödbate, words on Marchisio and how doggedly I defended Giovinco the 'flop' Who is now 'miraculously' the top scorer and one of if not the most inform player in Serie A, well, maybe I can get lucky again?

After my conversations with Giancarlo

I'll rep that
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3