Conte's Juventus Is Similar To Marcello Lippi's Side But Not The Same - Moreno Torricelli

+2
Bakai
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Conte's Juventus Is Similar To Marcello Lippi's Side But Not The Same - Moreno Torricelli Empty Conte's Juventus Is Similar To Marcello Lippi's Side But Not The Same - Moreno Torricelli

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Former Juventus defender Moreno Torricelli has compared his old side under the guidance of Marcello Lippi to the current team led by Antonio Conte.

Torricelli played for Juve between 1992 and 1998, but was coached by Lippi from 1994 onwards when he took over from Giovanni Trapattoni.

The Italian won the Champions League in 1996 and on Tuesday Lippi said Conte's team reminded him of his side.

Goal.com spoke with Torricelli who offered his view on developments in Turin.

"The two teams certainly have plenty in common, but I can also see differences," Torricelli said.

"The similarities can be seen in the determination from both teams. They never give up the intensity when playing, just like my old Juventus.

"In Conte's side you have strong players and this showed in the 2-0 win over AC Milan.

"What I liked about my team though is that we were united as a group. Juventus don't have this yet, but it is still early, their project has just started and I am sure it will come.

"Team unity comes when they can get out of a tough situation with success. This separates the great teams from the good ones.

"Juventus have started the season very well and they can fight for the title."

Conte's men currently lead Serie A alongside Udinese with 11 points after five games.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte's Juventus Is Similar To Marcello Lippi's Side But Not The Same - Moreno Torricelli Empty Re: Conte's Juventus Is Similar To Marcello Lippi's Side But Not The Same - Moreno Torricelli

Post by Bakai Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 pm

against Milan it was like Spaletti's Roma

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Conte's Juventus Is Similar To Marcello Lippi's Side But Not The Same - Moreno Torricelli Empty Re: Conte's Juventus Is Similar To Marcello Lippi's Side But Not The Same - Moreno Torricelli

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 pm

I take back everything I said about Antonio Conte. He is a great leader and looks to be invigorated coaching his legendary team. I think he has a chance to do something special with this team.

If he can get players like Krasic and Elia playing at their best as well as Vucinic then we definitely have the ability to win the scudetto this year. I hope that Quags gets a chance to to prove himself after his major injury. Also, if Conte can get the best out of Bonucci, which will allow Chiellini to move over to LB at least until January, then that may very well be teh defining moment of this season.

Forza Juventus!! Forza Antonio Conte!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Bakai wrote:against Milan it was like Spaletti's Roma

Why did you get neg repped? He's right..........
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

mad cows are on the loose...... unsurprising really... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 am

elmystique wrote:

old lady's maybe... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 am

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I wasn't pointing at that tbh, there's just people on the forum [could be from other sections] that just go around negging the f**k outta people...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 am

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I dont think anyone on the other forum cares about rep like you guys do lol. always with the assuming.... Evil or Very Mad
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 am

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

del neri ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakai Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 am

but it's true. it seemed like we didn't have forwards and we played 4-1-4-1, and we had Vucinic.
I really don't understand you. what's bad with what I said?

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down