Potential
the xcx
SaintJoe
Harmonica
LeVersacci
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mourinho to recieve a two matches ban for eye poking - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho to recieve a two matches ban for eye poking

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Potential wrote:
jiopsi wrote:The scandal of ages is brewing in La Liga. Calciopoli might be small when this blows out.

When a Real Madrid player dives, he holds his leg, while Barcelona players hold their head... referee think that Barcelona just went blind while they think that RealMadrid player was tackled, thats why there aren't much penalties given to Barcelona banana

When a Real Madrid player dives, he gets a penalty, while the Barcelona player gets a yellow card :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mourinho to recieve a two matches ban for eye poking - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho to recieve a two matches ban for eye poking

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Potential wrote:
jiopsi wrote:The scandal of ages is brewing in La Liga. Calciopoli might be small when this blows out.

When a Real Madrid player dives, he holds his leg, while Barcelona players hold their head... referee think that Barcelona just went blind while they think that RealMadrid player was tackled, thats why there aren't much penalties given to Barcelona banana

When a Real Madrid player dives, he gets a penalty, while the Barcelona player gets a yellow card :coffee:
Insult Real Madrid fan in the forums, get -25%, insult Barcelona fan get -0% or deleted post. :coffee:

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:45 pm

jiopsi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Potential wrote:

Insult Real Madrid fan in the forums, get -25%, insult Barcelona fan get -0% or deleted post. :coffee:

Good thing you're soon done goofing around :coffee:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm

jiopsi wrote:When a Real Madrid player dives, he gets a penalty, while the Barcelona player gets a yellow card :coffee:
[/quote]

I know your talking about me. Don't be indirect, if your going do to something then COME AT ME BRO!

You and your little sidekick do nothing but complain on these forums and think your constant trolling will go unnoticed, well it ain't.

Either start posting with the iintent to actually have a discussion or GTFO. Crying about it will get you nowhere.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 pm

^ How about to learn proper quoting before talking to me? And what the hell are you posting here? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm

jiopsi wrote:^ How about to learn proper quoting before talking to me? And what the hell are you posting here? Laughing

Is that it? You and your little friend actually tried to call me pathetic? LOL! Do you read what you two write?

Why am I even wasting time on you? How about you and your friend neg rep my post and be done with it.

Jiopsi: 293 neg reps given
Lionel Messi: 331 neg reps given

Yeah, i'm pathetic. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 pm

izzy26 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:^ How about to learn proper quoting before talking to me? And what the hell are you posting here? Laughing

Is that it? You and your little friend actually tried to call me pathetic? LOL! Do you read what you two write?

Why am I even wasting time on you? How about you and your friend neg rep my post and be done with it.

Jiopsi: 293 neg reps given
Lionel Messi: 331 neg reps given

Yeah, i'm pathetic. Rolling Eyes
Insecure much? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Anyway, the LFP could of sent a real message to Mou here to let him know that behaviour is unacceptable, but typical LFP. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:55 pm

loooooooooool. Madrid vs barca, standard...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:59 pm

The LFP are a bunch of useless incompetent assholes.

This is news?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Stay classy Madrid.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 pm

izzy26 wrote:
I know your talking about me. Don't be indirect, if your going do to something then COME AT ME BRO!

You and your little sidekick do nothing but complain on these forums and think your constant trolling will go unnoticed, well it ain't.

Either start posting with the iintent to actually have a discussion or GTFO. Crying about it will get you nowhere.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

You ALWAYS randomly post in threads you aren't apart of indirectly refer to me or a barcelona fan and insult them like a coward then you don't reply.

Nice job you little snake trying to delete your post and avoid getting warned Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You ALWAYS randomly post in threads you aren't apart of indirectly refer to me or a barcelona fan and insult them like a coward then you don't reply.

Nice job you little snake trying to delete your post and avoid getting warned Laughing

Mourinho to recieve a two matches ban for eye poking - Page 2 U_mad_troll_gif
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:06 am

jiopsi wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:

What you on about?
1. The La Liga schedule scandal. Barcelona has the toughest matches at the beginning of the season and in the start of the year. Barcelona is known having problems just these perioids.

2. The La Liga penalty scandal, since Perez Madrid have had 23 penalties against 8 of Barca. You may want to refer this thread latest examples of the favouritism: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9524-refereeing-scandal-in-la-liga-revealed

3. Now this, completely ridiculous ban for that kind of thing.

There is a clear pattern here, and it is constantly evolving. Maybe tomorrow somebody brakes and blows the whistle.

I hope Madrid fans don't loose their sleep now. Laughing
Not sure if you are being serious or just trolling, but if you are serious, then wont giving Barca an easier schedule at the begining of the season and the begining year be concidered a scandal by itself since it is known that Barca have problems in those periods.

If you are trolling then ya I agree it is so obvious that RM since the arrival of Mourinho, things have been going much more smoother between them and the LFP. banana banana banana
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:10 am

Too bad Mou is not Abate, Abate does not get banned for eypoking people, people are banned for daring to be eye poked by Abate.

-fact.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:27 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Too bad Mou is not Abate, Abate does not get banned for eypoking people, people are banned for daring to be eye poked by Abate.

-fact.

In all honesty, Tito Vilanova was banned as well.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Pot. Kettle. Black.

Nice try you pathetic wuss. My post was deleted by a mod you loser.

And since when do I follow you? Your the one who ran into your little bat cave and started writing my name about and complaining like the loser you are.

If I refer to you soooooooooooo much how about you bring up the all the posts then you idiot.

That's right, there are none! Like I care about being warned, Was warned on the old forums, not gonna make much difference if i'm warned here.

Provide the all the post then. If not please just stfu.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 am

@ Thread derailment: :facepalm:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2