Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ?

+39
Kev
billy_gr
daneq
Magricos
StrugaRock
ToEy
harhar11
Ganso
JAY-Z
Omniscient
jibers
S32TABLANCA
Jack Daniels
Turok_TTZ
nichabr
VanDeezNuts
The Messiah
Lex
aford92
Swanhends
TalkingReckless
windkick
uzonero
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Harmonica
Vibe
urbaNRoots
Seppuku
the xcx
7amood11
Abramovich
Raptorgunner
free_cat
BarrileteCosmico
FC_Hollywood
H.A.
VivaStPauli
ChollaVille
C.Marchisio #8
43 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ?

Post by uzonero Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 pm

people hate barca cos they are too successful and have broken the hearts of a lot of club fans

uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ?

Post by windkick Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Seppuku wrote:Add to that:

Harassing clubs for players. Comically low-balling the prices. Bragging about underpaying. Being just general twats in the press, being sore losers (sprinklers, attacking buses, invading hotels) etc. etc.

Lowballing and low-balling prices? Besides Cesc...who? And even if we do...so what we bid low and it's up to the other club to accept or not. Why start off biding high? Why does that make you mad at us....it's the other club that accepts the deal thats no reason to hate on us for it

And come on, talking of sore losers coming from a team with Mou...and all the dirty fouls? Lets not be hypocrits, almost all teams to an extent are guilty of th reasons people hate Barca for, difference is Barca is winning the most and the magnifying glass is on us and people make it seem like Barca are the only ones that do these things
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Hating them cause their Successful excuse is BS.....

No one hated Barca when they had Dinho and won CL and League in 06 ....even RM fans applauded them....

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:25 pm

imalegend wrote:Hating them cause their Successful excuse is BS.....

No one hated Barca when they had Dinho and won CL and League in 06 ....even RM fans applauded them....

the current barca set up have done a lot more than the one during dinho's time. I can't even remember dinho's barca chasing a treble.

There is every reason to hate this barca team for being too successful
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:26 pm

the current barca set up have done a lot more than the one during dinho's time. I can't even remember dinho's barca chasing a treble.

There is every reason to hate this barca team for being too successful
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:26 pm

That's rather simple accomplishment, been done constantly in every year by some team. It's winning 3 CL's in six years and a truckload of other trophies, with style, what breaks others hearts.

Last edited by jiopsi on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:27 pm

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:28 pm

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:31 pm

video still related

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 pm

bhends wrote:video still related

Picture still related I see:

Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? - Page 2 Iceland-volcano-lon825jpg-d7e30d69dc676f69_large
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 pm

The irony of Madrid fans hating on Barca players for diving is so funny it's ridiculous.

Honestly, I like Barca alot. The way they play football is just amazing to watch. Alot of the hating is down to jealousy. They seem to get hate on the same areas every time. Madrid fans cannot take the fact that even after spending €380m + and getting Mourinho they still can't beat them. Jealousy. Arsenal fans hate on them because they chased after Cesc for so long, but guess what? Cesc wanted to go. If you want a player and he says time after time that he wants to play for you, why wouldn't you keep going in for him? Arsenal fans also hate the fact Barca play better football than them and win things, they are what Arsenal should have been. Barca create youth players that become world class players, meanwhile Arsenal are always banging on about their great youth team and how "In a few years we will be the best" Well guess what 10 years have past since you started saying that. Where are these world class players? Nowhere, it turns out that players like Jeffers, Traore, Hoyte and Aliadiere aren't as good as you though are they? Jealousy.

Diving/Play acting: Do they do it? Yes, but so does almost every team. If you hate Barca because they dive then you pretty much hate in the world. And Madrid fans need to stop being so one-eyed on the subject, Madrid players dive and play act more than Barca ever have. Messi dives once and is crucified by Madrid fans but then Ronaldo and Di Maria dive every week and are idolised.

Arrogance: This one baffles me too. A few of the Barca players like Xavi and Pique come across as arrogant in the press so now Barca are hated for being arrogant? What about Pep, Messi, Iniesta, Puyol, Abidal? They never say anything arrogant, if a few players are like that you hate on the players not the club. And of all the clubs that should be excused for being arrogant it's Barca. Know why? Because they are the best. Muhammed Ali was excused and sometimes loved for being arrogant because he was the best and back up what he said just like Barca. Madrid fans one-eyed approach is exposed here aswell. Ever heard of people called Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo? Because they are some the most arrogant people in football. Mourinho calls himself the special one after having one great season. And when Ronaldo is asked who the greatest of all time is he answers "Me."

Sore losers: They also get hate for this. What team likes losing? True they did turn the sprinklers on, but Mourinho was out there for ages after the final whistle had gone and he only went through due to bad officiating. Barca get the most hate from Madrid and Arsenal fans and alot of them point to them being sore losers. And yet they are some of the sorest losers around. Mourinho has an excuse for everything. It's never that he or his team were at fault or that the other team was better, there is always an excuse. When they were destroyed 5-1 he didn't do what everybody else would've done and congratulate Barca on one of the best performances ever. No, instead he says things like "This team is still building." And Arsenal fans have been using lame ass excuses for years. Wenger never seems to see anything and whenever they lose it's always "Oh, we had too many injuries" or "The team is young, it's still developing." I just don't see how people can hate on Barca for being sore losers when every club has sore losers in it.

I wonder how many people will actually read all of this. tongue
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:13 pm

I did, your a fellow Nufc fan i have to listen to anything you say even if you might talk some total crap sometimes Razz ( joke but seriously talk some crap please so my post seems on point :coffee: )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I did, your a fellow Nufc fan i have to listen to anything you say even if you might talk some total crap sometimes Razz ( joke but seriously talk some crap please so my post seems on point :coffee: )

Lol, I assume it was you who +1 me too? I thank you, as I fear I may be getting alot of negs from Arsenal and Madrid fans who can't handle the truth! Laughing
Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? - Page 2 Jackn
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:20 pm

aford92 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I did, your a fellow Nufc fan i have to listen to anything you say even if you might talk some total crap sometimes Razz ( joke but seriously talk some crap please so my post seems on point :coffee: )

Lol, I assume it was you who +1 me too? I thank you, as I fear I may be getting alot of negs from Arsenal and Madrid fans who can't handle the truth! Laughing

Actually didnt but like our club we must stay united so a +1 is coming your way banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
aford92 wrote:

Actually didnt but like our club we must stay united so a +1 is coming your way banana

#winning. I will return the favour, although it is pointless. Laughing
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Ffs just look at this thread alone. Fans quoting poets and philosophers :facepalm:

It gets old really fast
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Lex wrote:Ffs just look at this thread alone. Fans quoting poets and philosophers :facepalm:

It gets old really fast

In Jiopsi's defence, the quote he posted is on point.

Last edited by aford92 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:38 pm

aford92 wrote:The irony of Madrid fans hating on Barca players for diving is so funny it's ridiculous.

Honestly, I like Barca alot. The way they play football is just amazing to watch. Alot of the hating is down to jealousy. They seem to get hate on the same areas every time. Madrid fans cannot take the fact that even after spending €380m + and getting Mourinho they still can't beat them. Jealousy. Arsenal fans hate on them because they chased after Cesc for so long, but guess what? Cesc wanted to go. If you want a player and he says time after time that he wants to play for you, why wouldn't you keep going in for him? Arsenal fans also hate the fact Barca play better football than them and win things, they are what Arsenal should have been. Barca create youth players that become world class players, meanwhile Arsenal are always banging on about their great youth team and how "In a few years we will be the best" Well guess what 10 years have past since you started saying that. Where are these world class players? Nowhere, it turns out that players like Jeffers, Traore, Hoyte and Aliadiere aren't as good as you though are they? Jealousy.

Diving/Play acting: Do they do it? Yes, but so does almost every team. If you hate Barca because they dive then you pretty much hate in the world. And Madrid fans need to stop being so one-eyed on the subject, Madrid players dive and play act more than Barca ever have. Messi dives once and is crucified by Madrid fans but then Ronaldo and Di Maria dive every week and are idolised.

Arrogance: This one baffles me too. A few of the Barca players like Xavi and Pique come across as arrogant in the press so now Barca are hated for being arrogant? What about Pep, Messi, Iniesta, Puyol, Abidal? They never say anything arrogant, if a few players are like that you hate on the players not the club. And of all the clubs that should be excused for being arrogant it's Barca. Know why? Because they are the best. Muhammed Ali was excused and sometimes loved for being arrogant because he was the best and back up what he said just like Barca. Madrid fans one-eyed approach is exposed here aswell. Ever heard of people called Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo? Because they are some the most arrogant people in football. Mourinho calls himself the special one after having one great season. And when Ronaldo is asked who the greatest of all time is he answers "Me."

Sore losers: They also get hate for this. What team likes losing? True they did turn the sprinklers on, but Mourinho was out there for ages after the final whistle had gone and he only went through due to bad officiating. Barca get the most hate from Madrid and Arsenal fans and alot of them point to them being sore losers. And yet they are some of the sorest losers around. Mourinho has an excuse for everything. It's never that he or his team were at fault or that the other team was better, there is always an excuse. When they were destroyed 5-1 he didn't do what everybody else would've done and congratulate Barca on one of the best performances ever. No, instead he says things like "This team is still building." And Arsenal fans have been using lame ass excuses for years. Wenger never seems to see anything and whenever they lose it's always "Oh, we had too many injuries" or "The team is young, it's still developing." I just don't see how people can hate on Barca for being sore losers when every club has sore losers in it.

I wonder how many people will actually read all of this. tongue
Nice text. On that particular argument, the same happens very often, the irrigation system is on timer most of the time, and sometimes they forget to turn it off if someone don't leave from the pitch from in time. I mean, the same happened in Wembley after MAN-BAR, didn't seem to bother any of Barca's players from celebrating, and nobody really mentioned this in anywhere media etc.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 pm

I didn't know that. See, another reason why Barca are hated that shouldn't be used.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Nobody hates Barcelona

We dont just care about them
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:44 pm

lol @ "im a neutral fan.. though i do like barca"

and made a thread defending them... wouldnt say youre too neutral buddy guy. you care enough to make a thread.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:28 pm

well this barca isn't like barca a few years ago that actually used to play direct football and alot of people liked them...now they claim all this crap about beautiful football but all they do for most games is make it one sided with 200 sideway passes that frustrate me more than anything else(add all the diving and shit when they lose possession Mad )

nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? - Page 2 10128508384e973b978d0dc
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 pm

@aford
Madrid fans don't hate Barca because they are Jealous..

They just hate them because they are Barca.

Heck even when Barca haven't won anything for 6 years we still hated them.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Not like I need to add any reasons, but basically everyone has been saying the same things:

They cheat, dive, whatever
Constantly aided by the refs
Arrogant as hell and assholes in the press
Annoying style of football
Holier than thou attitude, see arrogance
Worshiped by most 'neutrals' who ignore all this
(mostly) Very annoying bandwagoner fans
and yes, jealousy plays a part in it too.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm

:coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next