Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ?

+39
Kev
billy_gr
daneq
Magricos
StrugaRock
ToEy
harhar11
Ganso
JAY-Z
Omniscient
jibers
S32TABLANCA
Jack Daniels
Turok_TTZ
nichabr
VanDeezNuts
The Messiah
Lex
aford92
Swanhends
TalkingReckless
windkick
uzonero
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Harmonica
Vibe
urbaNRoots
Seppuku
the xcx
7amood11
Abramovich
Raptorgunner
free_cat
BarrileteCosmico
FC_Hollywood
H.A.
VivaStPauli
ChollaVille
C.Marchisio #8
43 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? Empty Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:36 pm

I dont post very often in general but every time when i want to read what is going on i always find posts about barca and their ''connections'' with UEFA , referees, etc. I dont get it why you just can admit that at the moment barca is above all .Pure and simple and they dont need referees to win everything because they have team that no other club have . I speak as neutral fan although i like Barca. But c'mon ? how cant you love their gameplay
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? Empty Re: Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ?

Post by ChollaVille Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Becouse they are just people. And most of people are pain in the ass when someone is bettert than they are.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ? Empty Re: Why almost everyone on this forum hate Barca ?

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Because Barca fans are annoying (so are Real fans btw :coffee:) and that team just dives too much. The holier than thou attitude doesn't help either. And I used to like Barca. :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:40 pm

PS: The conspiracy theories are BS though, Barca just really are that good, even if their dives mean they're a bit dirty as well. There's no grand UEFA conspiracy.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:40 pm

ChollaVille wrote:Becouse they are just people. And most of people are pain in the ass when someone is bettert than they are.
I will say that they are just kids. All do respect for the grown men here but about 70 % on this forum are just kids Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Because Barca fans are annoying (so are Real fans btw :coffee:) and that team just dives too much. The holier than thou attitude doesn't help either. And I used to like Barca. :p
Who dont dive ? tell me ? Its just natural to dive this days..But with limit . For example Di Maria is limitless when is about diving Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:42 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
ChollaVille wrote:Becouse they are just people. And most of people are pain in the ass when someone is bettert than they are.
I will say that they are just kids. All do respect for the grown men here but about 70 % on this forum are just kids Smile

Agree, and I don't know how can anyone hate any team or player. They must be retarded.
I do not hate Real Madrid or Mourinho, I just don't like them.
"Hate" is big word, and only kids and retards can hate any sports team.

I don't even hate France, and they robbed us in last game -.- but it is life, life goes on.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 pm

ChollaVille wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

Agree, and I don't know how can anyone hate any team or player. They must be retarded.
I do not hate Real Madrid or Mourinho, I just don't like them.
"Hate" is big word, and only kids and retards can hate any sports team.

I don't even hate France, and they robbed us in last game -.- but it is life, life goes on.
Thumbs up
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Well I'll just put Newton's Third Law of motion out there:

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction

Relating to the barca hate well its kind of self explanatory :coffee:
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Every team dives, but when you preach fair play and dive yourself you are being hypocritical. Fair play my @$$

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:Every team dives, but when you preach fair play and dive yourself you are being hypocritical. Fair play my @$$

Jurgen Klinsmann is bigest diver ever :!:
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Everyone liked us until we beat them, repeatedly, now they're jelly of us :coffee:

//typical Barca fan
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:Every team dives, but when you preach fair play and dive yourself you are being hypocritical. Fair play my @$$

Which club doesn't preach fair play? All clubs preach fair play and them have some diver on their team. Laughing
All teams are hypocritals, some more than others.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:29 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Because Barca fans are annoying (so are Real fans btw :coffee:) and that team just dives too much. The holier than thou attitude doesn't help either. And I used to like Barca. :p
Thumbs up Thumbs up :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Barca & Juve fans create the most dramas here banana
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Everyone liked us until we beat them, repeatedly, now they're jelly of us :coffee:

//typical Barca fan

You haven't played Juve yet :coffee:

But really, I think it's just that Barca have been so successful that other fans became jealous. Not to mention that diving + suspicious calls that also made the hate increase. Personally, I don't hate/dislike Barca. But I'm not fond of them either.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Noone hates barca here, well apart from me, majority of madridistas, arsenal fans and even chelsea fans?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:44 pm

When your entire history is built on cheating, play acting, diving and questionable refereeing. Well, you should expect some heat.

Add to that:

Harassing clubs for players. Comically low-balling the prices. Bragging about underpaying. Being just general twats in the press, being sore losers (sprinklers, attacking buses, invading hotels) etc. etc.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't hate Barca, I even used to like them when Rijkaard was on charge - Ronaldinho - Eto'o - Henry was a joy to watch, then the Cesc saga + Xavi comments, and Barca fans after Arsenal clash, made me not to like them anymore.

Anyway always the successful clubs are hated, Italy was hated, Arsenal was hated, Manchester United was hated, Real Madrid was hated and now Barca is hated because their success.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 pm

7amood11 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Everyone liked us until we beat them, repeatedly, now they're jelly of us :coffee:

//typical Barca fan

You haven't played Juve yet :coffee:

But really, I think it's just that Barca have been so successful that other fans became jealous. Not to mention that diving + suspicious calls that also made the hate increase. Personally, I don't hate/dislike Barca. But I'm not fond of them either.
It's just curious that the fans that 'hate' us the most are those that lost at our hands (Paradoxically, this doesn't include United, probably because the matches weren't as close against them than against the Chelseas, Madrids and Inters of the world; Arsenal has legit reasons for hating us.)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:10 pm

I would be in complete awe of Barcelona if they weren't so disgraceful.I actually was in awe of Barca before goal.com forum :facepalm: There I found out about Xavi's dirty mouth,Busquets turned up,Alves became an advanced diver,sprinklers turned on prematurely...And I despise Barca now.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:27 pm

- Who surpasses or subdues mankind, must look down on the hate of those below.

Lord Byron
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 pm

jiopsi wrote:- Who surpasses or subdues mankind, must look down on the hate of those below.

Lord Byron

Explains why so many hate Ronaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:57 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I don't hate Barca, I even used to like them when Rijkaard was on charge - Ronaldinho - Eto'o - Henry was a joy to watch, then the Cesc saga + Xavi comments, and Barca fans after Arsenal clash, made me not to like them anymore.

Anyway always the successful clubs are hated, Italy was hated, Arsenal was hated, Manchester United was hated, Real Madrid was hated and now Barca is hated because their success.

Apart from the fact Henry-Eto'o Ronaldinho hardly ever played each other and when they did it they never performed i agree with you......

Success is definitely a reason, but i dont think the constant diving and crowding refs help Barca's case at all.....

I wish they didnt do it because they are so good they is no reason for them to.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 pm

people hate barca cos they are too successful and have broken the hearts of a lot of club fans
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next