Nene wants to play for France NT...

2 posters

Go down

Nene wants to play for France NT... Empty Nene wants to play for France NT...

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:31 pm

... since he can't get into the Brazil NT.

Guy is delusional. For one, he's not good enough unless we are hit with massive injuries. Two, he's 30 already. Three, his style goes against everything Blanc wants from his forwards (quick passing and selfless). Four, it would be political suicide for Blanc to pick him when he only wants in as a mercenary as opposed to having national pride.

Back to top Go down

Nene wants to play for France NT... Empty Re: Nene wants to play for France NT...

Post by fatman123 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:33 pm

major lol if it happened
honestly they should sound out drogba (he has a french passport so he could be eligible) before they pick him
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Nene wants to play for France NT... Empty Re: Nene wants to play for France NT...

Post by Ganso Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:08 pm

"I'm going to give my all to try and play for Brazil in the 2014 World Cup, which will take place in my country.

"However, if it's for playing in the World Cup, I will consider playing for France. I don't think it's a problem. I have dual nationality [Brazilian and Spanish], and I hope to add another to that."

f*ck him,glory hunter.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down