lszanto
The Madrid One
fatman123
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The FIFA Show Off Thread Empty The FIFA Show Off Thread

Post by fatman123 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Not sure if this thread will take off but for those who record any of their amazing goal etc on a capture card/phone, this is thread to upload them and show off your skills to the rest of the forum!
i think ive got a few alright ones on my phone ill upload later
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

The FIFA Show Off Thread Empty Re: The FIFA Show Off Thread

Post by The Madrid One Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:56 pm

maybe it should go on it self on the fifa 12 thread, but its a good idea mate Smile

heres an ok goal i made against punk fusion, not anything special but meh, heel click roulette goal.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/98108004
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Just testing recording quality etc, seems to look decent @ 720p.

2 goals against some guy who can't defend and then he raqequit Razz

I'm trying to learn to use the trick stick more and more for my goals so I can make some decent videos, any advice on rendering for youtube etc would be great as I'm struggling to reproduce the quality of the original videos.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:27 pm

i need an hdtv, plus recording system ffs.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 am

Yeee boi. My UT trashing some fool.

http://www.ea.com/au/football/videos/ugc/98797696
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:08 am

Pretty awesome dribbling goal, I've scored much better but don't have them saved due to mostly rage quitting or forgetting to go back and save it Razz
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/72962256

Funny penalty kick
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/73160222

amazing skill Shocked
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/93199547

Awesome free kick

Afro

Btw, good thread idea Thumbs up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Nice vids Wink

Just destroyed some poor kid in UT

lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 am

I beat a guy 8-0 with my UT, played so well... pity I have no vid lol
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:05 am

I'm playing truvision right now.
what a first half its 3-5 in my favor
AND I SCORED A SCREAMER WITH RONALDINHO.

oh an ps. I thought it was halftime so i started writing this reply and he scored on me. 4-5
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:45 am

@lszanto: how did you do the spin move ? and also how did you do the nice turn, like when the ball is passed at 0:56 ?

Brilliance by the way.

Cheers.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:11 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:@lszanto: how did you do the spin move ? and also how did you do the nice turn, like when the ball is passed at 0:56 ?

Brilliance by the way.

Cheers.

Thanks.

The spin move is really simple, you simple hold LT/L2 and press UP followed by LEFT/RIGHT on the right analog stick. E.g if you want to spin right you'll press UP/RIGHT.

Adjust according to direction of their body etc and you can usually spin past them and into open space. Also if you're using a player with < 5 star skills then they do a slower turn but is pretty much just as effective.

The turn at 0:56 is just holding RB/R1 when you receive the ball. It lets the ball go through your players legs and will often surpirse the defence/opponent so you can just run onto it and score. It's good to use when passing down the line to a winger etc aswell, i've found myself using it in 12 alot more to create a bit more space as they push on me.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:14 am

lszanto wrote:Nice vids Wink

Just destroyed some poor kid in UT

Nice goals
Lucas is so beast in that game
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 am

lszanto wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@lszanto: how did you do the spin move ? and also how did you do the nice turn, like when the ball is passed at 0:56 ?

Brilliance by the way.

Cheers.

Thanks.

The spin move is really simple, you simple hold LT/L2 and press UP followed by LEFT/RIGHT on the right analog stick. E.g if you want to spin right you'll press UP/RIGHT.

Adjust according to direction of their body etc and you can usually spin past them and into open space. Also if you're using a player with < 5 star skills then they do a slower turn but is pretty much just as effective.

The turn at 0:56 is just holding RB/R1 when you receive the ball. It lets the ball go through your players legs and will often surpirse the defence/opponent so you can just run onto it and score. It's good to use when passing down the line to a winger etc aswell, i've found myself using it in 12 alot more to create a bit more space as they push on me.

Hmm...I do that move, but whenever I do it, it seems to be more of a scoop and turn rather than a fluid all in one motion. Any suggestions ?

And thank you for the last part. I have tried to do it, do you press it very early in advance, while the ball is halfway to the receiver's foot ?

By the way, any tips for how to do well under pressure ? I mean, I can often do moves well in the arena, but come game time when I have pressure on me, I do them very little.

Cheers for the great answer brother.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:53 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Brilliance by the way.

Cheers.

Thanks.

Hmm...I do that move, but whenever I do it, it seems to be more of a scoop and turn rather than a fluid all in one motion. Any suggestions ?

And thank you for the last part. I have tried to do it, do you press it very early in advance, while the ball is halfway to the receiver's foot ?

By the way, any tips for how to do well under pressure ? I mean, I can often do moves well in the arena, but come game time when I have pressure on me, I do them very little.

Well the scoop turn is when you have a player with lower skill moves, all the players i'm using are competent dribblers with 5 star skills(Ronaldinho/Lucas) I think with 4 star skills it just does the slower scoop turn. Also i'm not 100% sure on this but if you do it on a players weak foot it will do the scoop turn. i.e with Ganso it does the quick spin on one side but on the other side does a scoop turn.

With the ball through the legs if I think it's a good time to do it i'll just press it as soon as the pass has left the passers foot.

In terms of pressure it's just practice imo and spotting when it is a good time to do a skill move. i.e the spin/scoop turn is great when you're on the wing and trying to make some space to cross/get into the box. I also had a very easy opponent which makes it easier Razz

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention. I'm using UT and i've molded my team around being skillful. I play 4-2-3-1 and every player in my front 4 has 5 star skills and great dribbling which helps alot. There are also teams like AC(Pato, Ibra, Robinho, Cassano) and Portugal(Nani, Quasmera, Ronaldo, Danny) who have alot of skillful players.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

lszanto wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Brilliance by the way.

Cheers.

Thanks.

Well the scoop turn is when you have a player with lower skill moves, all the players i'm using are competent dribblers with 5 star skills(Ronaldinho/Lucas) I think with 4 star skills it just does the slower scoop turn. Also i'm not 100% sure on this but if you do it on a players weak foot it will do the scoop turn. i.e with Ganso it does the quick spin on one side but on the other side does a scoop turn.

With the ball through the legs if I think it's a good time to do it i'll just press it as soon as the pass has left the passers foot.

In terms of pressure it's just practice imo and spotting when it is a good time to do a skill move. i.e the spin/scoop turn is great when you're on the wing and trying to make some space to cross/get into the box. I also had a very easy opponent which makes it easier Razz

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention. I'm using UT and i've molded my team around being skillful. I play 4-2-3-1 and every player in my front 4 has 5 star skills and great dribbling which helps alot. There are also teams like AC(Pato, Ibra, Robinho, Cassano) and Portugal(Nani, Quasmera, Ronaldo, Danny) who have alot of skillful players.

I see. Thanks for the help. I use only Juventus, but even so, Elia has five star skill moves, as does Del Piero [but his pace makes the "scooping" effect], as well as Krasic who is great at moves, Pirlo [who is more or less like Del Piero], and even Vidal to some very small extent...stepovers, and using his frame to fend over defenders.

Do you have PS3 ? We should play and maybe I can learn v. you Laughing.

If so, PSN is BarbsITA.

No period.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Clean volley from Koo of Wolfsburg(FUT).

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/102148518
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:46 pm

im busy using preston north end, trying to get them into barclays lol. but will post a few when i score a decent enough goal.
MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Simple OCE, as i've specified in previous videos I have no editing experience and really no idea what i'm doing so any feedback or help is greatly appreciated Smile
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 am

Another!

Amazing goal I somehow scored with one of my bronze squads Very Happy

lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:48 am

please explain to me how you do fancy kicks? i score volley's, flicks, tricks. but i cannot for a damn do trick aerial shots.
MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 am

wow, havent had a look at this thread ina while but some pretyt good stuff, especially from you iszanto, keep it coming!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 pm

MGNRomulus wrote:please explain to me how you do fancy kicks? i score volley's, flicks, tricks. but i cannot for a damn do trick aerial shots.

Hold L2 when the ball is in the air. Lets you do bicycles/volleys/fancy flicks/headers.

Thanks Fatman Smile
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 am

I love El Shaarawy so much, beast of a player.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 am

Scored an incredibly bizarre goal online

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/105988443

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor