Kalou Think About Leaving Chelsea

2 posters

Go down

Kalou Think About Leaving Chelsea Empty Kalou Think About Leaving Chelsea

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:50 am

dont get too excited though, hes happy at the club and still thinks he could stay, but heres the article

ESPN wrote:Salomon Kalou has suggested he could be ready to leave Chelsea in search of first team football - but insisted he is happy at the club.

Kalou came off the bench to score in Wednesday night's 5-0 thrashing of Genk in the Champions League. But that was his 99th appearance for the club as a substitute and the player now wants to be playing more regularly to further his career.

The 26-year-old will be out of contract at the end of the season, meaning Chelsea will need to sell the player in January if they are to avoid losing him for nothing on a Bosman. Both Arsenal and Liverpool have already been linked with moved for the played once the transfer window reopens.

"That's what every player wants to have, game time,'' said Kalou. "Because if you're not playing every weekend, how are you going to improve yourself?

"So it's very important to play to improve and to push yourself to the limit. That's what I'm looking for.

"We're still talking and hopefully the club is putting itself in a good position and me myself as well. I think we're going to agree on something good.

"I want to stay, I want to be here. I like Chelsea. I've had a fantastic five seasons here and won some prizes. Chelsea are looking forward to the future and I'm still a young player and I think my future can be here.''
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Kalou Think About Leaving Chelsea Empty Re: Kalou Think About Leaving Chelsea

Post by Kick Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 am

Not the way I interpretated that, the way I see it, if we stop playing him he will leave.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 am

kick mars wrote:Not the way I interpretated that, the way I see it, if we stop playing him he will leave.

"We're still talking and hopefully the club is putting itself in a good position and me myself as well. I think we're going to agree on something good.

sounds like hes willing to stay if the club will keep him, although looks like hes behing mata, sturidge, malouda and anelka for the wing places and with kakuta returning in Jan his minutes could he highly limited which should hopefuly puch him out in Jan so we can cash in on him
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:17 am

Yeah, i hope so too but I doubt we will sell him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down