Frank Lampard will be leaving Chelsea in the summer

3 posters

Go down

Frank Lampard will be leaving Chelsea in the summer Empty Frank Lampard will be leaving Chelsea in the summer

Post by fatman123 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Frank Lampard will not be offered a new contract at Chelsea, his agent has confirmed.

The 34-year-old, who moved to within 10 goals of becoming the Blues record goalscorer at the weekend, has seen his future thrown into doubt this month, with LA Galaxy, Lazio and Manchester United thought to be keen on acquiring his services.

However, Lampard's agent Steve Kutner has revealed that the England international was told during December's Club World Cup that he will definitely be leaving the European Champions in the summer.

"Chelsea executives told Frank in Japan during the Club World Cup then again reconfirmed with me after the Everton victory that in no circumstances will he be offered a new contract to stay at the club after the end of this season," Kutner told The Daily Mirror.

"Nothing since has changed in any respect.

"Frank has had to accept that and just wants to carry on playing football for Chelsea so as to finish the season as successfully as possible for the club that he loves."

Lampard has been reduced to a bit-part role this season due to injuries but his penalty scored in Chelsea's 5-1 FA Cup third round victory at Southampton on Saturday was his seventh goal from 17 appearances, leaving him behind only Fernando Torres and Juan Mata in the Blues' goalscoring charts.

He is now free to sign a pre-contract arrangement with any overseas club, while Goal.com this week exclusively revealed that the midfielder had rejected a three-year contract with Everton.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/01/06/3653760/lampard-will-leave-chelsea-in-the-summer-agent-confirms#
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Makes me sick tbh, a club legend treated like dirt, i hope he breaks the goal record just to stick it to them

some music thats fitting for this occasion:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Frank Lampard will be leaving Chelsea in the summer Empty Re: Frank Lampard will be leaving Chelsea in the summer

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm

retarded! somebody needs to take over the board. they are just acting like retards since the Torres transfer!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Frank Lampard will be leaving Chelsea in the summer Empty Re: Frank Lampard will be leaving Chelsea in the summer

Post by Soul Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:30 am

The board keeps thinking of financial issues and completely disregard the club's fans, legends and history.

TBH, I won't mind Lampard leaving. I believe that, despite being an extremely reliable and great player, he isn't getting any better nor as influential as he is as before. He is not part of the future and we have to accept that. Going on about depth is out of the question. I would rather give a chance to McEachran/Romeu

Two things that I do not like about this is

One, he is a club legend obviously. My favourite from the Mourinho era. You don't sell or let go of stars. You do everything you can to keep them.

Two, his experience and leadership is very valuable.

All in all, if Lamps breaks his scoring record by May and fans can provide the ovation he deserves, I think he can leave just like Drogs without me being too unhappy about it
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down