baresi
dronte
Adrian0911
Cotes
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Idk for me esti has been fine it is Chiellini and vucinic who are playing bad.

IMO esti is at about giaccherinis level ATM and elia is better than both. Pepe has been great. Matri has been dangerous, pirlo has had his moments some good some bad

Bonucci looks ok. Lichtsteiners crossing is better today.

Get quag adp on.

zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Juventus will win this, not "we." :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
dronte wrote:What a ball by Pirlo.. what a fail by Pepe haha Very Happy

Vucinic fails so hard.. one on one with the keeper and he hits him? OMG

he was pushed by 2 defenders, and one closed the shot for him .....

Esti good debut but we need to see what elia has if not Krasic ...

Quagli will get his chance ..

and what I notice so far for vucinic is that he always tries to pass not to shoot seems like conte wants him to just pass lol he needs to be a bit more selfish

Vucinic has NOTHING!!Even when he tries to dribble,he can't pass against one single player!!He's horrible

Tareks has seen the light and is able to properly analyze a player's performance. Good job brother. Thumbs up
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:45 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Juventus will win this, not "we." :coffee:
lol lol lol ololollolololololo .... Glad you finally see that u ain't part of Juventus :coffee: and stop being boring
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
dronte wrote:What a ball by Pirlo.. what a fail by Pepe haha Very Happy

Vucinic fails so hard.. one on one with the keeper and he hits him? OMG

he was pushed by 2 defenders, and one closed the shot for him .....

Esti good debut but we need to see what elia has if not Krasic ...

Quagli will get his chance ..

and what I notice so far for vucinic is that he always tries to pass not to shoot seems like conte wants him to just pass lol he needs to be a bit more selfish

Vucinic has NOTHING!!Even when he tries to dribble,he can't pass against one single player!!He's horrible

Tareks has seen the light and is able to properly analyze a player's performance. Good job brother. Thumbs up

I want the best to play,that's it Bro

Plus Vuci is a SS!!just look at the other SS in the other big teams & compare them to what Vuci is offering to us!!NULL!

tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
lol lol lol ololollolololololo .... Glad you finally see that u ain't part of Juventus :coffee: and stop being boring

I am. Been to games, invest in FIAT stocks, family works for FIAT, have my name in the stadium, was born and raised there.

You are nothing to Juventus except a bandwagoner who brings the most traffic to Google Translate out of any person in the world.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

You are far too negative and disrespectful towards our teams Players. Lighten up a bit.

For me Esti > Pepe so far . Chiellini has been making too many mistakes in his passing and left Rossi unmarked when he scored. Pirlo,Marchisio,Barzagli etc have been great as usual and so has Matri. Vucinic just needs to be a bit more clinical.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I am. Been to games, invest in FIAT stocks, family works for FIAT, have my name in the stadium, was born and raised there.

You are nothing to Juventus except a bandwagoner who brings the most traffic to Google Translate out of any person in the world.

I love you to Smile) :* My sweet heart Smile

Pathetic try Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:48 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Seriously after saying that i don't even understand why your still around here...

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh come on give credit where its due that may have been a dumb post but the Google translate line was funny
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:That was the worst in-game analysis I have ever seen.

Vucinic is garbage. He missed a free goal.

Estigarribia has been God awful. Has done nothing good, and has certainly not contributed to anything.

Quagliarella needs to come on with Krasic.

Lichtsteiner allowed Merkel time and space to cross in for the goal.

The Italians once again are doing it well; Pirlo, Marchisio, Matri, Pepe, Chiellini, Storari, Barzagli, etc.

Forza Gli Italiani !!
/gigantic facepalm
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pm

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!
MATRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 pm

MATATATATRI
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

How is this racist redneck not permabanned yet? Shocked
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Shocked
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Please god don't bring on krasic
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Vucinic failed once more, almost identical to the first half sitter.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:24 pm

dronte wrote:Vucinic failed once more, almost identical to the first half sitter.
Yup
It seems that tonight his left foot is so cold you could chill beers on it
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I read that 2nd goal might have been offside?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

can you be more obnoxious? Suspect
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Chiellii once again his marker escaped Sad(( and made assist
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Chiellii once again his marker escaped Sad(( and made assist
Yup, very poor play by him
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

how longer do we have to stand nel cuores shit...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

6 mins additional time????????
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Why are you here on this forum?
Honest question, everyone is clearly fake Juve fans here but you, why are you here among fake Juve fans, why dont you go to some Juve forum with only Italian fans? I mean a forum with real fans.

And im not trolling, im asking real q here.

Ur favorite Inter fan.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

can you come on msn bro Smile ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next