baresi
dronte
Adrian0911
Cotes
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@RealGunner: so Devi saying my posts were stupid, that I am clueless, a fake Italian, a wannabe Italian, a fake American, pathetic, idiotic, and everything else underneath the moon is not targeting me ?

@Baresi: false.

were I called you fake italian lol ? I called you fake fan Smile as u did and I didn't call you fake American because I am smart I know you are in Canada lol and didn't call you fake Canadian to.

seems like half section is targeting you according to your logic Smile nice

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Half section? More like everyone.

The only person who even encouruged him was Zarola, and he is Inter fan....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@RealGunner: so Devi saying my posts were stupid, that I am clueless, a fake Italian, a wannabe Italian, a fake American, pathetic, idiotic, and everything else underneath the moon is not targeting me ?

were I called you fake italian lol ? I called you fake fan Smile as u did and I didn't call you fake American because I am smart I know you are in Canada lol and didn't call you fake Canadian to.

Man why do have to even explain yourself???

Seriously Devi you have been waaaay tooooo nice to this guy.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

devi, you're smarter than this. Don't let anger get in front of your proper judgement, I understand it's a build up of previous frustration and that it's hard to sit there and not argue against racism, but afterall it does take TWO to argue. Be the bigger man.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Give me mod power, ill permaban him in a sec, problem solved :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 pm

CroInter wrote:Half section? More like everyone.

The only person who even encouruged him was Zarola, and he is Inter fan....

hey hey hey, I didn't encourage him nor did I agree with what he is saying. I just found humour in "[Devi] brings the most traffic to Google Translate out of any person in the world". That's just who I am, I try to find humour in tense situations... I'm not anti-Deviangel
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Devi woke up one morning, logged on and started calling u a fake, wannabe italian ? do you who this is ? its DEVIANGEL.

He wouldnt say that in real life nevermind Internet. Please stop with false accusations, you have been provoking him

Whole juventus forum can testify to that.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Devi woke up one morning, logged on and started calling u a fake, wannabe italian ? do you who this is ? its DEVIANGEL.

He wouldnt say that in real life nevermind Internet. Please stop with false accusations, you have been provoking him

Whole juventus forum can testify to that.

Quoted for motherfuc*ing truth :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 pm

RG you know what I find very humorous, is that fact that even when I'm gone, there still seems to be drama. And yet I'm to blame for everything. Yes me, when JNC posts, people say... my name in correspondence to his posts in which I've never posted. How so? Refer to CroInter or Baresi who have mentioned my name several times when I wasn't even part of anything.

However... Now me, Naming someone = God and getting a warning for it, is a false accusation, so let's not sit here and claim he's coming up with false accusations. Right or wrong, admins do the exact same thing here. It's basically a condradiction.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 pm

JNC why are you feeling the need to target Devi at every opportunity?

Instead of Post-match discussion I have to read this. :facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:39 pm

CroInter wrote:Give me mod power, ill permaban him in a sec, problem solved :coffee:

While your at it, remove my ridicoulous warnings. I'm fed up with this none sense, that I never do nothing and yet get blamed for the most stupid things anyone can come up with. Calling someone god is worthy of a warning? Really? Pathetic.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Of course he is. He's doing the right thing, he's the admin for crying out loud. Unlike you, you are simply a fool who has nothing better to do and create problems. Thats right, in almost every drama I see this section in, you seem to be always the one in it. Odd for a Milanista.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:RG you know what I find very humorous, is that fact that even when I'm gone, there still seems to be drama. And yet I'm to blame for everything. Yes me, when JNC posts, people say... my name in correspondence to his posts in which I've never posted. How so? Refer to CroInter or Baresi who have mentioned my name several times when I wasn't even part of anything.

However... Now me, Naming someone = God and getting a warning for it, is a false accusation, so let's not sit here and claim he's coming up with false accusations. Right or wrong, admins do the exact same thing here. It's basically a condradiction.

Came here on referal, when did i do such a thing?

Plz provide evidence so we can properly discuss it, dont come back with post lo stile "i dont have time or whatever" accused me, now prove it. I dont think i would ever do such a thing to my 2nd fav Juve fan here, if i did it was a joke....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:RG you know what I find very humorous, is that fact that even when I'm gone, there still seems to be drama. And yet I'm to blame for everything. Yes me, when JNC posts, people say... my name in correspondence to his posts in which I've never posted. How so? Refer to CroInter or Baresi who have mentioned my name several times when I wasn't even part of anything.

Came here on referal, when did i do such a thing?

Plz provide evidence so we can properly discuss it, dont come back with post lo stile "i dont have time or whatever" accused me, now prove it. I dont think i would ever do such a thing to my 2nd fav Juve fan here, if i did it was a joke....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote: Refer to CroInter or Baresi who have mentioned my name several times when I wasn't even part of anything.

false accusations.

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:43 pm

devi wrote:If every chance was goal the game would be called Handball bro ) .... there are 45 mins more and we win this .
jnc wrote:Juventus will win this, not "we."
devi wrote:
lol lol lol ololollolololololo .... Glad you finally see that u ain't part of Juventus and stop being boring
jnc wrote:I am. Been to games, invest in FIAT stocks, family works for FIAT, have my name in the stadium, was born and raised there.

You are nothing to Juventus except a bandwagoner who brings the most traffic to Google Translate out of any person in the world.
devi wrote:I love you to ) :* My sweet heart

Pathetic try

TBF Devi reacted well and ended the argument with love. We shouldn't have intervened we just escalated the situation.

Last edited by zarola on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 pm

You did, and I'm not going to go through all of the topics. I believe it was when you mentioned my name in saying that I agreed with him or something when I never even posted in that topic. Something to do with the same bs going around these days.

Joke or not, my name is still mentioned.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm

This Juve forum is shit now, all the decent posters have almost left and gone else where! Sorry but I used to come on here to talk football and read the latest news but all there is here are a bunch of dickheads arguing who have never even met each other! Losers!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Of course he is. He's doing the right thing, he's the admin for crying out loud. Unlike you, you are simply a fool who has nothing better to do and create problems. Thats right, in almost every drama I see this section in, you seem to be always the one in it. Odd for a Milanista.
I hope Devi or RG are reading this. :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
CroInter wrote:Give me mod power, ill permaban him in a sec, problem solved :coffee:

While your at it, remove my ridicoulous warnings. I'm fed up with this none sense, that I never do nothing and yet get blamed for the most stupid things anyone can come up with. Calling someone god is worthy of a warning? Really? Pathetic.

I would actually do that if i could, for sure.

Anyways, im free to post in Milan section, but its boring without you my partner in crime there :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:47 pm

inderbaby wrote:This Juve forum is shit now, all the decent posters have almost left and gone else where! Sorry but I used to come on here to talk football and read the latest news but all there is here are a bunch of dickheads arguing who have never even met each other! Losers!

Sadly it's been like this for months now.

I thought the official game page would have been about the game. But not on our section. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You did, and I'm not going to go through all of the topics. I believe it was when you mentioned my name in saying that I agreed with him or something when I never even posted in that topic. Something to do with the same bs going around these days.

Joke or not, my name is still mentioned.

I does sound like me, but i was defo kiding or something and it was not as serious as you think, quote would help, but as you dont have it, oh well...

Anyways inder is right, we are all losers Sad
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 pm

TomJuve wrote:
inderbaby wrote:This Juve forum is shit now, all the decent posters have almost left and gone else where! Sorry but I used to come on here to talk football and read the latest news but all there is here are a bunch of dickheads arguing who have never even met each other! Losers!

I thought the official game page would have been about the game. But not on our section. No

I was invited to the new forum made by all the guys that left but I never did coz I thought it was like abandoning Devi and the hard work he does but this is just lame now...I wanna talk football not read a bunch of kids bitching it out!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 pm

inderbaby wrote:
TomJuve wrote:

I was invited to the new forum made by all the guys that left but I never did coz I thought it was like abandoning Devi and the hard work he does but this is just lame now...I wanna talk football not read a bunch of kids bitching it out!

Yeah it's turned into a drama. I just want to read posts at least half on-topic to the thread. Not the same old argument. It's a joke...
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:01 pm

OFF TOPIC!

Sciacca where is FM crack, anwsere my pm you fuc*er bounce
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 pm

so forum war is still going on?

:facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4