baresi
dronte
Adrian0911
Cotes
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Juventus will win this, not "we." :coffee:
lol lol lol ololollolololololo .... Glad you finally see that u ain't part of Juventus :coffee: and stop being boring

I am. Been to games, invest in FIAT stocks, family works for FIAT, have my name in the stadium, was born and raised there.

You are nothing to Juventus except a bandwagoner who brings the most traffic to Google Translate out of any person in the world.
How is this racist redneck not permabanned yet? Shocked

can you come on msn bro Smile ?

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Line-ups: Matri-Vucinic face Genoa [ OFFICIAL THREAD FOR JUVE - GENOA]

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm

I belong to VecchiaSignora, but I am taking a break from it as the times are often off. For example, right now it is 4:45PM my time, but over there, it is 10:45PM so you can imagine what me posting in later hours would be.

I do not post in the mornings due to school, so when I post at 6PM, a time where high traffic is amongst forums, it is really 12AM there.

Good job Vucinic. :coffee:

And thanks to all the support !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Conte made a huge mistake brining on krasic. I'm not saying he cost is the result but he's extremely poor and can't defend. No need to bring him on. Vucinic - del piero would've been better earlier
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm

FFS I get so depressed very time Krasic comes on and fails to make an impact.. Not blaming Krasic for the draw, but come on.. what the h€ck is happening to him???
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Not happy with the performance today...juve were poor! Threw away the lead twice!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I belong to VecchiaSignora, but I am taking a break from it as the times are often off. For example, right now it is 4:45PM my time, but over there, it is 10:45PM so you can imagine what me posting in later hours would be.

I do not post in the mornings due to school, so when I post at 6PM, a time where high traffic is amongst forums, it is really 12AM there.

90% of forum here is from Europe so its the same shit....
Just saw 2nd goal for Genoa, i think you should thank Chiellini and Bonucci, no?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 pm

LWL91 wrote:FFS I get so depressed very time Krasic comes on and fails to make an impact.. Not blaming Krasic for the draw, but come on.. what the h€ck is happening to him???
I said like 2 months ago he was horrible and everyone went nuts and laughed at me. Pepe> giacc> esti> krasic/Elia

Only putting Elia their cause he hasn't played much. Krasic is absolutely terrible ATM
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Conte cannot be blamed for bringing on Krasic. There were few other choices as Pepe was not only cramping up, he was also tired from running and putting in a huge performance physically. He was up and down the field sliding into tackles and what not.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Antonio Conte's side fail to break down Mad

In the second half

Out Chiellini , In De Ceglie

Out Marchisio , In Quagliarella

Out Pepe , In Elia

Last edited by redstar on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 pm

This juve side is not a title contender...Conte is doing very well but a lot of work is still needed! they must make the champions league at any cost!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 pm

inderbaby wrote:This juve side is not a title contender...Conte is doing very well but a lot of work is still needed! they must make the champions league at any cost!
I agree
The defense in particular still seems very shake at times
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:I belong to VecchiaSignora, but I am taking a break from it as the times are often off. For example, right now it is 4:45PM my time, but over there, it is 10:45PM so you can imagine what me posting in later hours would be.

Just saw 2nd goal for Genoa, i think you should thank Chiellini and Bonucci, no?

I am studying in Canada...so no, it is not the "same shit" rather I am six-hours behind their time.

Second goal was a result of pushing forward too much, as well as a somewhat fortunately directed shot which 9/10 probably would not have gone in.

To blame Chiellini when he put in a performance worthy of praise would be idiotic of me, however, Lichtsteiner was to blame for the first goal as the initial crosser, Merkel, was left completely in the open. Lichtsteiner also missed that header back to Storari in the 79' which is an epitomization of how awful he is.

Vucinic missed two very clear cut chances, so he is to blame as well.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Just logging on to make this one post..

Buffon is the key to the backline, today the defense was horribly unorganized
The wingers, this season, have been absolutely horrid as a whole. Pepe offers nothing yet again, Esti quiet as well.
Pazienza in at 2-1? Why go conservative? Sorry Conte you shit the bed here.
Two strikers > One but not enough scoring chances made compared to the posession had.

Credit to Genoa they should have won and scored 5, maybe 6 times.

-Luca out

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
lol lol lol ololollolololololo .... Glad you finally see that u ain't part of Juventus :coffee: and stop being boring

I am. Been to games, invest in FIAT stocks, family works for FIAT, have my name in the stadium, was born and raised there.

You are nothing to Juventus except a bandwagoner who brings the most traffic to Google Translate out of any person in the world.

I really hope you don't say stuff like this, ever again. For your own benefit

No more " i am italian, you are not so i am superior" Bullshit. And no more calling other fans fake.

I hope that is clear to you.

Last edited by RealGunner on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Ohhh wow, again your against pepe. Surprise?? The guy offers so much stability defensively as well. He cramps up every game, we need him. Without him then our wingplay is screwed.
But no let's say how bad pepe is and how good krasic is hey ???

Krasic please train hard, he's absolutely pathetic and has been for months . Yes he's talented but he wasted 90% of the passes he received and heavily relies on lich when he attacks whereas pepe doesnt
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Quagliarella should be on the pitch. Unfortunately Conte do not like him.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

No more " i am italian, you are not so i am superior" Bullshit. And no more calling other fans fake.

When did I say that "I am Italian and therefore I am better" ?

I said I was born and raised there. Mario Balotelli was, and his [birth] family are African. Anyone can be born and raised anywhere.

The rest are all things others can do.

Devi said it to me, so I said it back. Should the rules not be applicable to all ? I am asking genuinely.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Ok I'll make another post just to clarify what I meant when I said Pepe offers nothing.
I meant going forward, the wing play going forward is non-existent.
And defensively he was nothing special today in my opinion.
Also, lets recall the play he made in the first half, he tried to dribble the ball out of his own half past two defenders, lost the ball, stayed on the ground and didn't help defensively at all- fantastic effort though, not only did he lose the ball in his own half he stayed on the ground and made no effort to repair the errors he made.

This is just an example, no need to get so defensive btw

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Very bad game from Chiellini, Vucinic. Nice dummy by Pirlo. Good finishing from Matri and he was very dangerous.

Fail from Conte again. What does he have against Quagliarella? How can Pazienza have a debut before Quagliarella does? What does he have against ADP? What is the point in putting him on the last 3 minutes of every game, all he is doing is ruining his goals per apps, there's no way you can do anything in that amount of time.

Also why was there 6 minutes of added time?

JNC you realize Juventus has had some greats that weren't Italian right? Did you hate Zidane and Nedved when they were on Juve? I hope you're just too ignorant to realize you're being severely racist because that's certainly how you're coming off to everyone here. You need an attitude change and fast.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I said I was born and raised there. Mario Balotelli was, and his [birth] family are African. Anyone can be born and raised anywhere.

Devi said it to me, so I said it back. Should the rules not be applicable to all ? I am asking genuinely.
Are you questioning admins here?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 pm

@Zarola: let me reiterate.

In choosing Aguero or Rossi. I will choose Rossi because they are similar in skill in my opinion, and because well, Rossi is an Italian.

In choosing Nedved or Pepe. You really think I will choose the latter ? The former wins it.

My problem with foreign-bought players is that they are often not only more expensive than domestic ones, they are also the ones who flop the most when there are available Italian players who are not only better, but contribute to the history and notion of ItalJuve.

I hope this clears everything up.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

This isn't the only thread, you have been saying stuff like this every since you came back. calling him a fake fan, laughing at his posting style, targetting him in every thread, mocking him because he isn't italian.

For the first and the last time. Stop it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Zarola: let me reiterate.

In choosing Aguero or Rossi. I will choose Rossi because they are similar in skill in my opinion, and because well, Rossi is an Italian.

In choosing Nedved or Pepe. You really think I will choose the latter ? The former wins it.

My problem with foreign-bought players is that they are often not only more expensive than domestic ones, they are also the ones who flop the most when there are available Italian players who are not only better, but contribute to the history and notion of ItalJuve.

I hope this clears everything up.

I hope you do realize that in every "golden era" for Juve, non Italians played a much greater part than Italians.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 pm

@RealGunner: so Devi saying my posts were stupid, that I am clueless, a fake Italian, a wannabe Italian, a fake American, pathetic, idiotic, and everything else underneath the moon is not targeting me ?

@Baresi: false.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

I am studying in Canada...so no, it is not the "same shit" rather I am six-hours behind their time.

I was saying same shit comparing this forum and that Italian one, here is 90% european, where is Italy? In Europe, is its the same shit you post here or that Italian one....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@RealGunner: so Devi saying my posts were stupid, that I am clueless, a fake Italian, a wannabe Italian, a fake American, pathetic, idiotic, and everything else underneath the moon is not targeting me ?

@Baresi: false.

were I called you fake italian lol ? I called you fake fan Smile as u did and I didn't call you fake American because I am smart I know you are in Canada lol and didn't call you fake Canadian to.

seems like half section is targeting you according to your logic Smile nice
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next