Great Leader Sprucenuce
Raffy
Ganso
izzy
Babun
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich are CL material now...

Post by Babun Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Lol. If being able to compete vs Barca is the definition of a top team then how many top teams are there? Not Chelsea, not United, not Arsenal, not Milan, not Bayern, etc. And yet, most of us would say those are top teams, so something is terribly off Rolling Eyes
A Barca fanboy came around... What's up with the cheesy nickname Very Happy
On topic, I meant European elite, not Farca only, care to read first before posting Very Happy
Idrisozet wrote:Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Mvb01

It's a testament that we were an ABSOLUTE TOP TEAM at the time Very Happy They still brag about it (irony) :lol!:

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich are CL material now...

Post by Neo Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm

babun1024 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Lol. If being able to compete vs Barca is the definition of a top team then how many top teams are there? Not Chelsea, not United, not Arsenal, not Milan, not Bayern, etc. And yet, most of us would say those are top teams, so something is terribly off Rolling Eyes
A Barca fanboy came around... What's up with the cheesy nickname Very Happy
On topic, I meant European elite, not Farca only, care to read first before posting Very Happy
Idrisozet wrote:Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Mvb01

It's a testament that we were an ABSOLUTE TOP TEAM at the time Very Happy They still brag about it (irony) :lol!:

Good old times, where we take the "Galacticos" back to the "bottom"

...talking about pretenders Rolling Eyes
Neo
Neo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Neo wrote:

Poor guy, you missed the irony part Very Happy I stay calm about your English, off course Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Neo wrote:

Poor guy, you missed the irony part Very Happy I stay calm about your English, off course Very Happy

i dont miss your irony part man Wink

But that doesnt make any diffrent from what i`ve said
Neo
Neo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Blahbyfblows
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionel Bieber Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

lmao

Lionel Bieber
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm

What the hell? We barely have enough Bayern fans as it is, and now you're looking for the ban. Not cool.

He's just doing his job closing whatever semi-troll threads there are. I've seen plenty closed before for Barca hatin'.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Before I leave

I dare McLewis to close or delete this stupid, alloying, disrespectful and offensive thread

No he wouldn't, he wouldn't dare go against Madrid Fans otherwise this place will be empty.

Don't take this thing too seriously McLewis, is not a job.

Quick question?

Did you actually read through the whole thread or are you using selective reading? Suspect
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Idrisozet is climbing up the "Emotional Poster Leaderboard" very quickly.....
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:21 am

Idrisozet wrote:Before I leave

I dare McLewis to close or delete this stupid, alloying, disrespectful and offensive thread

No he wouldn't, he wouldn't dare go against Madrid Fans otherwise this place will be empty.

Don't take this thing too seriously McLewis, is not a job.

Got a problem? Send a Personal Message.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 am

So, they still leak more goals than they score... :lol!:
My statement is still valid Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:51 am

Well yeah, with Köz and Buyten in the back four, that'll never happen again, though.

But still, not buying one more defensive player is retarded, but I guess that's what Rumenigge does best... :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 am

babun1024 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesliga/2011/06/11/2527677/bayern-munich-are-still-not-ready-to-compete-with-barcelona

Even their striking legend thinks that they're only a top team in name. While they may have some impressive players like piggy, Robbery and Godmez, they don't seriously challenge other top teams in Europe. I'm talking about Manu,Farca , Real and maybe even Chavski. A Cl final appearance after their triumph in 2001 doesn't warrant the title of a top team in Europe. I'd say Arsenal were more of a consistent team even though they didn't win the cup :lol!:

Post deleted!

Last edited by The BoyWonder on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 am

Sheesh.. what a flame fest!!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 am

I love how the Bayern fans totally lost their shit. Very Happy
Well not all of them.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 am

The BoyWonder wrote:
babun1024 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesliga/2011/06/11/2527677/bayern-munich-are-still-not-ready-to-compete-with-barcelona

Even their striking legend thinks that they're only a top team in name. While they may have some impressive players like piggy, Robbery and Godmez, they don't seriously challenge other top teams in Europe. I'm talking about Manu,Farca , Real and maybe even Chavski. A Cl final appearance after their triumph in 2001 doesn't warrant the title of a top team in Europe. I'd say Arsenal were more of a consistent team even though they didn't win the cup :lol!:
u can go fck urself u bayernfan pretender....bayern is amongst d best...ur stupid opinion doesn't count shiit?
First of all, I'm not Bayern fan Very Happy Not even one pretending :lol!: Second, they have leaky defence, you can't win cups with a leaky defence, it's not fixed and Rummenige said that he won't fix it. Got a problem with it? Very Happy
Insult me, all you want, it goes in in one ear and goes out from the other. Unless you put some reasoning behind your posts, GTFO from my thread :lol!:

I should have added somewhere, not for kids under 16 and oldies with heart problems Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 am

srrry man 4 insulting...am diply srry....what i wantd 2 say was dat bayern s still among d bess, no matter d shit dfence, with d dfenc of 2009 wi made d final, bt now d dfence is much better compard to last few yers...bayern will b amongst d contenders 4 d cl dis yer...

and agin srrry 4 insulting u...me was in bad mood srry, hope wi can b frindz agn

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

The BoyWonder wrote:srrry man 4 insulting...am diply srry....what i wantd 2 say was dat bayern s still among d bess, no matter d shit dfence, with d dfenc of 2009 wi made d final, bt now d dfence is much better compard to last few yers...bayern will b amongst d contenders 4 d cl dis yer...

and agin srrry 4 insulting u...me was in bad mood srry, hope wi can b frindz agn
Good boy ( pat on the head) :bball:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:33 am

First, any thread in this forum is public property, so this is not "your" thread.

Second, going out and saying that a team as respected as Bayren, who just lat year was in the CL final, and is investing on its future is borderline trolling. So you should excuse 16 year old kids for insulting you when this thread is insulting our intelligence.

You mention Bayren's leaky defense as a major contribution to them being pretenders, a problem they are well aware off and are trying to address. Seeing from your thread title, I would have imagined a detailed analysis of how Bayren are weak in such and such area, and need reinforcements here and there. That was not the case, you took the opinion of one person as fact, and submitted their leaky defense as support.

Fact, every club has its problems, no club is perfect, what separates the pretenders and the actual competition is the intelligence and ability to fix those problems.

Third, the term pretender is very loosely used here. What are pretenders? and what makes them so. Are Man City pretender because they lack history, or are Juventus pretenders because they lack a winning team. Are Argentina pretenders because they pretend Barca, or are Arsenal pretenders because they have not won anything for so long. (note that I am not calling any of these teams pretenders, and I don't think they are)

If you wanted "your" thread to be more than a trolling attempt, you would have bothered to accurately define what you mean by pretending.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 am

In Babuns defense, Rumenigge just said that they won't buy more defenders ore defensive midfielders, while they still don't have a proper destroyer-type DM and no experienced CB bar Buyten, who sucks tremendously.

So he has a point when he says the leaky defence isn't fixed.

I personally think with Heynckes as a coach, Badstuber and Boateng together can actually work out fine. They both know how to build up play, Boateng is incredibly fast for his size, both have decent technique, Badstubers is even excellent for a center half, they're both tall, yet agile defenders. If Heynckes can get their confidence up, and they both improve their decision-making, with Lahm and Rafinha on the flanks, this defence can actually work out fine.

The potential is there.

But again, Babun is completely right when he says that there's no proven center half in there. Someone who just knows what to do without having to make a decision. Doesn't even have to be a world class defender, just someone who we already know would keep his cool under pressure.

With Badstuber and Boateng all we can do is hope. I think that hope is justified, but it's still just that: hope.

:coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am

Lord Spencer wrote:First, any thread in this forum is public property, so this is not "your" thread.

Second, going out and saying that a team as respected as Bayren, who just lat year was in the CL final, and is investing on its future is borderline trolling. So you should excuse 16 year old kids for insulting you when this thread is insulting our intelligence.

You mention Bayren's leaky defense as a major contribution to them being pretenders, a problem they are well aware off and are trying to address. Seeing from your thread title, I would have imagined a detailed analysis of how Bayren are weak in such and such area, and need reinforcements here and there. That was not the case, you took the opinion of one person as fact, and submitted their leaky defense as support.

Fact, every club has its problems, no club is perfect, what separates the pretenders and the actual competition is the intelligence and ability to fix those problems.

Third, the term pretender is very loosely used here. What are pretenders? and what makes them so. Are Man City pretender because they lack history, or are Juventus pretenders because they lack a winning team. Are Argentina pretenders because they pretend Barca, or are Arsenal pretenders because they have not won anything for so long. (note that I am not calling any of these teams pretenders, and I don't think they are)

If you wanted "your" thread to be more than a trolling attempt, you would have bothered to accurately define what you mean by pretending.
They're not CL favourites. I don't know how you could interpret the OP otherwise. And about fixing the issues with defence:
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2011/07/23/2587364/bayern-munichs-karl-heinz-rummenige-rules-out-further
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 am

babun1024 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:First, any thread in this forum is public property, so this is not "your" thread.

They're not CL favourites. I don't know how you could interpret the thread title otherwise. And about fixing the issues with defence:
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2011/07/23/2587364/bayern-munichs-karl-heinz-rummenige-rules-out-further

The thread title is "Bayren Munich are pretenders...."

That can be interpreted any way, if the title was "Bayren are pretenders to being CL favorites" then that would be fine. Except, everyone would tell you that Bayren never said they were CL favorites.

As for the defense issues, buying a world class keeper, and two rising defenders means that Bayren did something, maybe not enough, but still did something. Also, this might be a ploy to get the next one for cheap, unlike the money they splashed earlier.

Again, the thread title did not have anything about Bayren not being favorites to win the CL which is obvious, but alluded to Bayren pretending to be a big club, which they are.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 am

Lord Spencer wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

They're not CL favourites. I don't know how you could interpret the thread title otherwise. And about fixing the issues with defence:

The thread title is "Bayren Munich are pretenders...."

That can be interpreted any way, if the title was "Bayren are pretenders to being CL favorites" then that would be fine. Except, everyone would tell you that Bayren never said they were CL favorites.

As for the defense issues, buying a world class keeper, and two rising defenders means that Bayren did something, maybe not enough, but still did something. Also, this might be a ploy to get the next one for cheap, unlike the money they splashed earlier.

Again, the thread title did not have anything about Bayren not being favorites to win the CL which is obvious, but alluded to Bayren pretending to be a big club, which they are.
They are a big club but not a top team that really plays for CL. I didn't write anywhere that they aren't a big club. Your imagination is quite vivid Very Happy
Doing something halfhearted =|= did something. A leaky defence is a leaky defence, recent results in friendlies show that... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:32 am

I am not saying that you said Bayren are not a big club, but that the title alluded to that. You mentioned that Bayren are not CL favorites, which is true, but the thread title did not state that.

You had a goal.com worthy thread title, which is why the Bayren fans are upset, because it looks like you dismissed them at at Tottenham.

If you made this thread just to say that Bayren are not CL favorites, then thank you Mr. Obvious.

Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Mr-obvious-dan-quayle-grasp-of-the-obvious-political-poster-1261438582
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:I am not saying that you said Bayren are not a big club, but that the title alluded to that. You mentioned that Bayren are not CL favorites, which is true, but the thread title did not state that.

You had a goal.com worthy thread title, which is why the Bayren fans are upset, because it looks like you dismissed them at at Tottenham.

If you made this thread just to say that Bayren are not CL favorites, then thank you Mr. Obvious.

Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Mr-obvious-dan-quayle-grasp-of-the-obvious-political-poster-1261438582

It's not as obvious as you think, there are people who regard them highly. I don't rate them Very Happy
Are you a priest by chance? They preach dogmas, there only could be something right or wrong, nothing in between :lol!:
Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 3 Greg
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Bayern fans really let themselves go here. As usual, Babun's threads make for great reading at work. Well done.

Also, Bayern defensive line really isn't Bayern worthy. Even with the inclusion of Neuer, it is still paper weight. Not that I don't enjoy seeing Bayern suffer as I do.

The presence of Khan and Jen Jeremies still lingers strong....
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next