Great Leader Sprucenuce
Raffy
Ganso
izzy
Babun
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich are CL material now...

Post by Doc Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Bayern fans really let themselves go here. As usual, Babun's threads make for great reading at work. Well done.

Also, Bayern defensive line really isn't Bayern worthy. Even with the inclusion of Neuer, it is still paper weight. Not that I don't enjoy seeing Bayern suffer as I do.

The presence of Khan and Jen Jeremies still lingers strong....

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich are CL material now... - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich are CL material now...

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:12 pm

I don't argue that our defense is still leaky. Maybe not leaky, but definitely needing more depth. But to rule us out entirely because of it its retarded. We got to a CL final with Demichelis and Van Buyten, FFS.

It has good potential in Badstuber and Boateng, but still needs an experienced, no nonsence sort of guy. Good thing Tymo can play CB.

We are still early in preseason, so if you are considering friendlies in what our defense will look like in a few months, shame on you. We've never even played with the 4 starting defenders yet.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 pm

their defense is ok now. badstuber is the only clown there imo - no idea what he is doing there. just because of the fact that bayern is dumb enough to play that dude all the time, he is also in the nationalteam :X. there are so many good young centerbacks in germany right now, but he's definitely not one of them.

just get alex and the team is pretty much all set to do great things.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:17 pm

After yesterdays showing, I have to admit that Rafinha and Boateng are more than solid.They made Badstuber look like a decent defender. I'd say they have real chances to advance past quarter final this year if they don't clash against Farca early Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 am

Would someone care to know that Bayern Munich have only conceded 1 Goal (Mistake from Neuer) In 6 matches.

Badstuber and Van Buyten(love his new Beards) are tanks now, they play so deep almost as deep as the goalkeeper. So attacker will find it hard exploiting their lack of pace.

Untop of that Breno will soon be back from injury and Jupp has loads of faith in him and so do I, His monster that needs to be unleashed.

So You see all we needed was a change in defensive tactics not new defenders, although one more experience CB's would've be perfect(Alex or Lugano)

Van Gaal was insane He never trained for defense or set piece and yet he played midfielders in defense and expected extremely slow players like Badstuber and Van Buyten to push up.

I STILL THINK THIS THREAD IS TROLL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND THE ADMIN SHOULD HAVE BLOCKED IT, IT GENERATED LOTS OF BOILING TENSION EVEN AMONG THE MOST GENTLE BAYERN FANS.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4