Official: Kevin Gameiro signs with PSG

+3
izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
7 posters

Go down

Official: Kevin Gameiro signs with PSG Empty Official: Kevin Gameiro signs with PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:50 pm

PSG beat Valencia to the signing of new french sensation Kevin Gameiro. The dimunitive forward is joining the french capital club for a 4-year deal will cost the Parisiens an amount of 11M, one of the bigest bargain of the summer.

In his 3 seasons with lorient, Gameiro has been steadily improving, scoring 13, 19 and 24 goals this season, whihch landed him a call up to the National side, and a chance to become Karim benzema's deputy or maybe even attacking partner in the future.

Gameiro is a dimunitive forward blessed with pace and agility, good reactions and movements between the lines, excellent finisher, he keeps the defenses on their toes and do not hesitate to go wide or drop deep to get the ball.

He is Paris second signing of the season as he joins former Rennes GK Douchez. They are thought to be pursuing Alou Diarra to replace Makelele as well.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Official: Kevin Gameiro signs with PSG Empty Re: Official: Kevin Gameiro signs with PSG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:51 pm

LOL at all the welcome to Valencia comments.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Official: Kevin Gameiro signs with PSG Empty Re: Official: Kevin Gameiro signs with PSG

Post by izzy Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Here was me thinking he was going to play for Valencia next year.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:58 pm

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:LOL at all the welcome to Valencia comments.

Yeah I love reading those, especially when fans start believing after only one or two rumours make the rounds.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm

adnyana179 wrote:

Yeah I love reading those, especially when fans start believing after only one or two rumours make the rounds.

I cant say nuffin tbf lol because in another Gamiero video there's tonnes of welcome to Newcastle comments lol Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm

oops, he wake up earlier than i bounce

youtube users are so hilarious at times lol. as soon as dailly mail link them up with someone it's a deal done lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:04 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

oops, he wake up earlier than i bounce

youtube users are so hilarious at times lol. as soon as dailly mail link them up with someone it's a deal done lol

Not as hilarious as some twitter users

https://twitter.com/#!/search/mario%20gomez

:lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:

I cant say nuffin tbf lol because in another Gamiero video there's tonnes of welcome to Newcastle comments lol Very Happy

As soon as the first Aguero rumours circulated, there were already videos made with the title "Welcome to Real Madrid" lol. It's even funnier since there are comments arguing he will go to Juve and such.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 pm

At least they are realistic, it's not so bad Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 pm

adnyana179 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:

As soon as the first Aguero rumours circulated, there were already videos made with the title "Welcome to Real Madrid" lol.
i can say the same about michel bastos,edin dzeko ,giampaolo pazzini and andreas beck !!!and none of them have signed with juventus !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

11 million ?

I think im going to cry Sad

Here is to hoping he continues his form at PSG cheers
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:PSG beat Valencia to the signing of new french sensation Kevin Gameiro. The dimunitive forward is joining the french capital club for a 4-year deal will cost the Parisiens an amount of 11M, one of the bigest bargain of the summer.

In his 3 seasons with lorient, Gameiro has been steadily improving, scoring 13, 19 and 24 goals this season, whihch landed him a call up to the National side, and a chance to become Karim benzema's deputy or maybe even attacking partner in the future.

Gameiro is a dimunitive forward blessed with pace and agility, good reactions and movements between the lines, excellent finisher, he keeps the defenses on their toes and do not hesitate to go wide or drop deep to get the ball.

He is Paris second signing of the season as he joins former Rennes GK Douchez. They are thought to be pursuing Alou Diarra to replace Makelele as well.

Can we say he is a older version of chicharito ?

(heard and seen only little, so dont know how he actually plays, but from what i have heard/seen , he is brilliant)
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Sad

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down