Pedram
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
Mr Nick09
43 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm - Page 5 Empty Re: Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Have you ever heard of hypothetical statements? It's when you take an event that is not real, that might or not happen, and analyze the correlated effects and such event happening. It's all in good faith, and in good humor.

Still, not at a single moment did i CLAIMED that we signed Nerman FOR SURE.

I am truly honored that you actually read my posts, and take everything i read like a statement, very cute.

try harder brah, clueless 2.0

that brain is coming along just fine

funny how you're like the only one starting these pathetic threads then, the neymar is going to earn 6M still didnt convince you huh??

Good humour??!!?? guess i should be the one breaking the news for you....nobody finds it humorous

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm - Page 5 Empty Re: Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Have you ever heard of hypothetical statements? It's when you take an event that is not real, that might or not happen, and analyze the correlated effects and such event happening. It's all in good faith, and in good humor.

Still, not at a single moment did i CLAIMED that we signed Nerman FOR SURE.

I am truly honored that you actually read my posts, and take everything i read like a statement, very cute.

try harder brah, clueless 2.0

that brain is coming along just fine

funny how you're like the only one starting these pathetic threads then, the neymar is going to earn 6M still didnt convince you huh??

Good humour??!!?? guess i should be the one breaking the news for you....nobody finds it humorous

"Neymar is going to earn 6M" is an information that keeps on being repeated in all the rumor articles about him. Not my invention, lmao.

Dont hate the messenger bro, if you fail to read those articles yourself, it's not my problem, funny how you thought that all those threads were me making up stuff.

Those are rumor threads, i know the right websites, at least the major one related to madrid, i have come to learn when they uptade information on their website, and i have facebook. Quite easy to track, so i will happen to come across most information before you, and i would post it.

Until Neymar puts pen on paper, it's all rumors, and nothing serious.

Are you done lying about me? :lol!:

nice try tho, clueless 3.0

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 pm

I havent seen nick owning like this for a while
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Stop fighting ffs.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I havent seen nick getting owned like this for a while

corrected for you, :coffee:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Nick, you're right. We play great at the moment. Mou the defensive coach? Not anymore Very Happy

Some of the geez moments Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:09 pm

buddytaller wrote:

From the guy who believes that ghaddafis good deeds put mother teresa to shame
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 am

Never seen nick that pissed . :?:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
buddytaller wrote:

From the guy who believes that ghaddafis good deeds put mother teresa to shame

Everybody is free to believe anything they want to believe, please stay on topic. :coffee:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am

I <3 you too Nick ( ignore this hater) he will never have what we have Heart

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:04 am

Real is not playing the most attractive football in Europe,La Liga is just playing the worst defensive football in Europe.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:51 am

VibeTribe wrote:Real is not playing the most attractive football in Europe,La Liga is just playing the worst defensive football in Europe.

CL says hello.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:35 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

"Neymar is going to earn 6M" is an information that keeps on being repeated in all the rumor articles about him. Not my invention, lmao.

Dont hate the messenger bro, if you fail to read those articles yourself, it's not my problem, funny how you thought that all those threads were me making up stuff.

Those are rumor threads, i know the right websites, at least the major one related to madrid, i have come to learn when they uptade information on their website, and i have facebook. Quite easy to track, so i will happen to come across most information before you, and i would post it.

did i call it your invention huh?? *confused*

and if you choose to believe every little rumour then by all means do that, no need to fill our section with that filth

why would i read articles i dont even care about to start with, as if i dont know we are linked with the majority of footballers in this world

how about since you start rumours reading those websites, you link us to websites(the same) that says he will stay and how he loves santos blah blah blah

and we all dont have computers to track it ourselves eh?? as if anyone even wants neymar to start with

well durhh stating the obvious are we??? of course he will be a santos player until he puts pen on paper, so how about you stop with the neymar to play on the left/right, will sell this amount of shirts, will make us dominate europe until he HAS actually friggin signed, and NOT rumoured to sign...

i thought you knew better than to believe every little crappy media source that links to player A all the way to player Z even when MOU has clearly said we are done with transfers(or do you still think perez takes care of those) *facepalm*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

did i call it your invention huh?? *confused*

and if you choose to believe every little rumour then by all means do that, no need to fill our section with that filth

why would i read articles i dont even care about to start with, as if i dont know we are linked with the majority of footballers in this world

how about since you start rumours reading those websites, you link us to websites(the same) that says he will stay and how he loves santos blah blah blah

and we all dont have computers to track it ourselves eh?? as if anyone even wants neymar to start with

well durhh stating the obvious are we??? of course he will be a santos player until he puts pen on paper, so how about you stop with the neymar to play on the left/right, will sell this amount of shirts, will make us dominate europe until he HAS actually friggin signed, and NOT rumoured to sign...

i thought you knew better than to believe every little crappy media source that links to player A all the way to player Z even when MOU has clearly said we are done with transfers(or do you still think perez takes care of those) *facepalm*

Laughing

So first you say that i claimed many times we signed Neymar and when proven wrong -it's not my fault you cant understand what a rumor thread is, you now claim that i believe the rumor threads i post? Laughing

Is it because in an hypothetical conservation of us signing or trying to sign Neymar, i use an rumor info to carry a point forward? and because i post rumor threads, and carry a discussion within say threads, it means i believe all of it? Is that the extent of your reasoning?

btw, i am very honored you are reading my posts Very Happy, and even quoting me Very Happy. Your brain cant make the distinction between a rumor and a fact, get a cookie

this is clueless 4.0, try harder

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 pm

this thread :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:57 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

So first you say that i claimed many times we signed Neymar and when proven wrong -it's not my fault you cant understand what a rumor thread is, you now claim that i believe the rumor threads i post? Laughing

Is it because in an hypothetical conservation of us signing or trying to sign Neymar, i use an rumor info to carry a point forward? and because i post rumor threads, and carry a discussion within say threads, it means i believe all of it? Is that the extent of your reasoning?

btw, i am very honored you are reading my posts Very Happy, and even quoting me Very Happy. Your brain cant make the distinction between a rumor and a fact, get a cookie

this is clueless 4.0, try harder
i remember before i went on holiday how you said you wanted to see my face after we sign him, guess what i came back and he hadnt, but it didnt stop you from carrying on with your mission

hypothetically or not things like that is being thrown around in the media alot these days...you posting ALL those threads=/= you believe it??

i use an rumor info to carry a point forward

what point??? that we will make him comfy in santos or buy him???

rumours abt the same friggin player cant be kept in the same thread nowadays???

distinction between rumour and a fact??, is that talking into a mirror smfh

i dont need a cookie had that in the morning, wau?? found something on ebay??

seriously you'll still keep repeating the same washed out explenation of why you open those threads anyways its not worth wasting my energy on
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
you implying we've signed him = opening threads about how good he will be
That was within the discussion, what kind of potential he does have

, how many shirts he will sell and all of that crap
again, within the discussion, how would we offset the cost of his transfer, and why is Perez willing to put 40M down for a 19yo

hypothetically or not things like that is being thrown around in the media alot these days...you posting ALL those threads=/= you believe it??
Only made the thread when the channels that announced Sahin, Coentrao and Altintop to madrid, mentioned that a genuine effort of was being made to sign him. And his own agent agent and Santos president repeatedly confirmed it we were trying to sign him. are you blind? :lol!:

rumours abt the same friggin player cant be kept in the same thread nowadays???
I only have one Nerman thread i update regularly Laughing

found something on ebay??
sorry, couldnt find a brain for you on ebay, your size is too small, one of kind im afraid.

this is clueless 5.0, you can now have a medley album, congratz.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
again, within the discussion, how would we offset the cost of his transfer, and why is Perez willing to put 40M down for a 19yo

Only made the thread when the channels that announced Sahin, Coentrao and Altintop to madrid, mentioned that a genuine effort of was being made to sign him. And his own agent agent and Santos president repeatedly confirmed it we were trying to sign him. are you blind? :lol!:

I only have one Nerman thread i update regularly Laughing

sorry, couldnt find a brain for you on ebay, your size is too small, one of kind im afraid.

this is clueless 5.0, you can now have a medley album

ok we are linked with van persie care to do a detailed analysis of him like youre doing with neymar??

THE thread???? you kidding me?? you mean ALL THOSE threads??

his agent said he would be going to barca as well, not to mention their president saying he would fit in well in barca, not seen a single person start a thread about it in their section because they know the difference between funny rumour and legit rumour

they started a thread abt alexis but ive yet to see any of them start a thread about neymar, youre starting to look like those juve fans starting threads whenever you feel like spamming our section with that junk

repeatedly CONFIRM we are trying to sign him!!!, how about on our actual official website Mou actually confirming we dont want to sign anyone(including your baby boy neymar)

you couldnt find a brain to yourself...try amazon maybe they have
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:57 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
ok we are linked with van persie care to do a detailed analysis of him like youre doing with neymar??
Why would i? it's nothing serious, something created by the english crappy tabloids. You cant make the distinction, I CAN. lol

THE thread???? you kidding me?? you mean ALL THOSE threads??
There is one Nerman thread i update in the madrid section, the rest are rumor point stories in the press that serve to stir the pot. Is it so hard to understand? Do you also read the manual coming with tv remote?

his agent said he would be going to barca as well, not to mention their president saying he would fit in well in barca. not seen a single person start a thread about it in their section because they know the difference between funny rumour and legit rumour.
they started a thread abt alexis but ive yet to see any of them start a thread about neymar, youre starting to look like those juve fans starting threads whenever you feel like spamming our section with that junk
:facepalm: you really think i care about the barca section posting habits? their media machine activated for Rossi and then Alexis, not for Neymar despite the occasional "statements". Sure they are interested, why not, is that a crime?

And btw, looking for threads about Neymar in their section? here is one

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8433-serious-question-about-neymar?highlight=neymar

Their section is 3 times smaller than ours, and they have a rumor threads in which they talked about him. They have also been linked to him for a LOT longer than us, as they talked about him more extensively in the old forum. Khaled, the Franchise and JD can tell you about it.

:lol!:

repeatedly CONFIRM we are trying to sign him!!!, how about on our actual official website Mou actually confirming we dont want to sign anyone(including your baby boy neymar)
Just like when mourinho said on the official website that he was lacking a 3rd CF and then did not sign anyone? you mean something like that? :lol!:

you couldnt find a brain to yourself...try amazon maybe they have
sorry, you are one of kind, amazon has nothing for you. Another spot i can try?

still a shat for brain. TRY HARDER BRAH!!!! :lol!:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:17 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Why would i? it's nothing serious, something created by the english crappy tabloids. You cant make the distinction, I CAN.

lol how can you distinguish between crappy english tablid and crappy spanish/brazilian??? much of a difference huh??

There is one Nerman thread i update in the madrid section, the rest are rumor point stories in the press that serve to stir the pot. Is it so hard to understand? Do you also read the manual coming with tv remote?

you have created about 7+ threads about him ffs, but obviously since you have over 6 thousand posts youre not gonna remember that are ya?? rumour point stories that cant be posted in the same or the rumour threads wtf you on about??

:facepalm: you really think i care about the barca section posting habits? their media machine activated for Rossi and then Alexis, not for Neymar despite the occasional "statements". Sure they are interested, why not, is that a crime?

Alexis was a legit one which is why khaled even stated it in the gen section, rossi was legit as well but pep wanted cesc ahead of him, kinda like Mou wanting DiMaria ahead of Silva

And btw, looking for threads about Neymar in their section? here is one

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8433-serious-question-about-neymar?highlight=neymar

a thread created by jibers a Man U supported, youre really trying too hard mate

Their section is 3 times smaller than ours, and they have a rumor threads in which they talked about him. and they have been linked to him longer than us, as they talked about him more extensively in the old forum.

section smaller than ours??, just because they dont open new threads everytime??? ive seen their OT threads been updated all the times, not to mention some guys ONLY post in there as opposed to the gen section

neymar to barca/real only ever started in the summer, what do you mean longer than us, before he was linked to us he was linked strongly with chelsea ffs

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=neymar&show_results=posts

lol
what are you trying to give me there, everybody who have posted in all of those millions neymar threads from neymar never dives to neymar vs said team???

Just like when mourinho said on the official website that he was lacking a 3rd CF and then did not sign anyone? you mean something like that? :lol!:

the same Mou who actually got his third striker in the end and refused to sign the same player when he had a golden chance to for car auction price, and then explaining to the media he didnt need a third striker

sorry brah, you are one of kind, still a shat for brain. TRY HARDER!!!! i beg your pardon?? *virus infection spotted* *windows shutting down*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
lol how can you distinguish between crappy english tablid to crappy spanish/brazilian??? much of a difference huh??
how can i? i only take a look at websites that announced previous transfers before they happen, and were actually right. I also make sure they are first with the info, and arent copying from english tabloids. Smile is it too hard for you? my bad

you have created about 7+ threads about him ffs, but obviously since you have over 6 thousand posts youre not gonna remember that are ya?? rumour point stories that cant be posted in the same or the rumour threads wtf you on about??
:facepalm: me saying the same thing again, there is one thread i update, and the rest a rumors points in the press to stir the press and keep the forum going. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Alexis was a legit one which is why khaled even stated it in the gen section, rossi was legit as well but pep wanted cesc ahead of him, kinda like Mou wanting DiMaria ahead of Silva
How do you know barca was legit after Rossi? so somehow now you know the difference between rumor and fact? lol.

section smaller than ours??, just because they dont open new threads everytime??? ive seen their OT threads been updated all the times, not to mention some guys ONLY post in there as opposed to the gen section

neymar to barca/real only ever started in the summer, what do you mean longer than us, before he was linked to us he was linked strongly with chelsea ffs
:facepalm: english is hard. Barca fans have been talking about Neymar for more than a year, not this summer. You can ask around, and they will tell. Rosell has been following and scouting Neymar for a very long time, as they even sent barca scouts during the u20 copa America, which Brazil won. that was in JANUARY!!!! and barca fans were following him. hahaha you are clueless it's unbelievable.

lool Mou said we arent signing no one, and we arent. but he meant until next summer at least. Oh you thought he meant for as long as he is staying in Madrid? Razz :lol!:

i beg your pardon?? *virus infection spotted* *windows shutting down*
hahaha this was funny. but still, you are clueless brah. try again LoOo0oOoL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:45 pm

:facepalm:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Actually Hala Madrid the Neymar stories were legit and we would have got him had Santos wanted to sell amd Neymar not wanting to play in the CWC. I am pretty sure we will get him next summer anyway.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 pm

They were not legit, the guy has his eyes set on moving to Barcelona, great player though.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Nick praising Mou's style ? not sure if serious. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5