Pedram
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
Mr Nick09
43 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm - Page 4 Empty Re: Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:06 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:What happened here Nick man? Your better then this.

we are having a great time, and the games are awesome.

Sounds like my Sex life.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm - Page 4 Empty Re: Mou is playing the most attractive football in Europe atm

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:28 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Just noting that we are playing mighty fine lately, that's all. we are having a great time, and the games are awesome.

Big leap from that to most attractive side in Europe.

Playing good football sure, but we have seen when teams play 4141 vs you guys and park the bus, you dont look as fluid and not as attractive.

Its all about space.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 pm

No way, still Barcelona are slightly superior, in my opinion.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:Barca were lucky not to lose 6-2 in first leg of Super Cup.their 2nd goal was also lucky. actually result could've been 6-1.
Laughing
You want to talk about lucky goals? Your only two goals at the camp nou were both tap ins after they were deflected off of defenders

2 shots 2 goals...talk about lucky

any of those benzema headers and ronaldo being in a scoring position couldve given us goals(but hey they couldnt and now all of a sudden you cules pretend as if you were on our level, you clearly were not) we pawned you in every aspect but the goals(dont worry Higuain is back and banging them in again whereas they best striker in the history of spain is struggling to get shots on goal let alone score)

heck Real Sociedad last year gave us more competition than you did, shame they didnt have the goals to show for it

"we pawned you in every aspect but the goals"

Only on this board would you see a quote like this. Also, again LOL at the Madrid fans acting like the 5-0 never happened last year.

"now all of a sudden you cules pretend as if you were on our level"

Is this a joke? Have Madrid fans gone insane from losing to us? Do they just pretend they didn't lose and make up there own history? I mean where do you guys get this stuff from? Pep's record vs Madrid is 7 wins 3 draws and a loss with a goal difference of 25-9. That is total domination, we are averaging around 2.5 goals a game and you guys are averaging less then 1 goal per game, thats pathetic. I mean even Arsenal play us better then you do, so where do you get off making idiotic quotes like this???????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:52 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:Barca were lucky not to lose 6-2 in first leg of Super Cup.their 2nd goal was also lucky. actually result could've been 6-1.
Laughing
You want to talk about lucky goals? Your only two goals at the camp nou were both tap ins after they were deflected off of defenders

any of those benzema headers and ronaldo being in a scoring position couldve given us goals(but hey they couldnt and now all of a sudden you cules pretend as if you were on our level, you clearly were not) we pawned you in every aspect but the goals(dont worry Higuain is back and banging them in again whereas they best striker in the history of spain is struggling to get shots on goal let alone score)

heck Real Sociedad last year gave us more competition than you did, shame they didnt have the goals to show for it

Only on this board would you see a quote like this. Also, again LOL at the Madrid fans acting like the 5-0 never happened last year.

Is this a joke? Have Madrid fans gone insane from losing to us? Do they just pretend they didn't lose and make up there own history? I mean where do you guys get this stuff from? Pep's record vs Madrid is 7 wins 3 draws and a loss with a goal difference of 25-9. That is total domination, we are averaging around 2.5 goals a game and you guys are averaging less then 1 goal per game, thats pathetic. I mean even Arsenal play us better then you do, so where do you get off making idiotic quotes like this???????

Read the quote before that, he was talking about the super copa...and if you think any different to what i wrote you need urgent help...
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Just noting that we are playing mighty fine lately, that's all. we are having a great time, and the games are awesome.

Playing good football sure, but we have seen when teams play 4141 vs you guys and park the bus, you dont look as fluid and not as attractive.

Its all about space.

Not sure i understand what you mean
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Laughing

Read the quote before that, he was talking about the super copa...and if you think any different to what i wrote you need urgent help...

YOU LOST the Super Copa. I was thinking surely you knew that and you must be thinking of something else. Your right though we are not on your level as we are winners and not losers, that is level you should want to be on but there is this weird thing that has happened since Pep took over at Barcelona.

Strangely the expectations have gone down for the Madrid fan and now if they just keep it close against us and don't catch a 6-2 or 5-0 it's considered a win. Even when they tied the last league game last year which effectively killed there chances at wining La Liga they celebrated like they won something, when in actuality we won the league on that day. I don't really understand how this happened??? It's sad for a team of Madrid's caliber to have such low expectations with all the money they spend and everything.

The funniest thing is that the Madrid fan in this thread is claiming there playing such great football and they are going to steamroll Barcelona yet what have they accomplished? Are they on top of there league, no Levante is, a team that beat them, did they win the Super Copa, no Barca did. What's all the fuss about?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

gosh, get a f**king clue

:facepalm:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:21 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

YOU LOST the Super Copa. I was thinking surely you knew that and you must be thinking of something else. Your right though we are not on your level as we are winners and not losers, that is level you should want to be on but there is this weird thing that has happened since Pep took over at Barcelona.

Strangely the expectations have gone down for the Madrid fan and now if they just keep it close against us and don't catch a 6-2 or 5-0 it's considered a win. Even when they tied the last league game last year which effectively killed there chances at wining La Liga they celebrated like they won something, when in actuality we won the league on that day. I don't really understand how this happened??? It's sad for a team of Madrid's caliber to have such low expectations with all the money they spend and everything.

The funniest thing is that the Madrid fan in this thread is claiming there playing such great football and they are going to steamroll Barcelona yet what have they accomplished? Are they on top of there league, no Levante is, a team that beat them, did they win the Super Copa, no Barca did. What's all the fuss about?

it wasnt even close ffs, oh how i wish we couldve scored on our chances we wouldnt be having this discussion right now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

gosh, get a f**king clue

Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona
19( 8 ) Shots (on Goal) 4(2)
26 Fouls 14
9 Corner Kicks 2
4 Offsides 3
40% Time of Possession 60%
3 Yellow Cards 2
0 Red Cards 0
0 Saves 6

anything constructive to add, Mr Knowitall.....if not kindly keep away

i know you support 5+ teams, go and brag about psg having lot of cash

btw how many contracts have neymar signed???.....4,5,6,7 keep starting those threads telling us he has signed every week as if it will bring him closer to us

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Its all about space.

Watch our game against Lyon smoking .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

gosh, get a f**king clue

anything to add, Mr Knowitall.....if not kindly keep away

i know you support 5+ teams, go and brag about psg having lot of cash

btw how many contracts have neymar signed???.....4,5,6,7 keep starting those threads telling us he has signed every week as if it will bring him closer to us

what does that have to do with this thread, stay on topic, i try not to dignify your ignorance, but you have to be the most clueless dude on the forum to claim that we "pawned barcelona in every aspect".

Absolutely ridiculous. And you claim that they are not on our level? are you serious.

You are a joke of a poster.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:34 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Its all about space.

Not sure i understand what you mean

Well, I notice a trend.

When teams have the ball vs Madrid and try and play, like Ajax, like Espanyol, like Lyon, like Malaga you just win the ball, counter and own.

When teams sit deep, dont try and do anything with the ball and just look not to concede, like Levante, like Racing, like Zagreb, you look much more disjointed and the fluidity stalls.

The amount of space afforded to you plays a huge role in how attractive a side can be. In Madrids case I think its quite obvious too.

I am trying as best I can not to mention Barca for obvious reason, I am sure you can see that.

All I am saying is, it a big leap to say Madrid are playing the most attractive football in Europe. A fair statement is to say Madrid are playing attractive football, or more attractive then they get credit for, or something along those lines. But THE most attractive football is a big jump.

Lets leave Barca out...Are Madrid playing better football then Munich? Then City? I am not sure they are.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:34 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

what does that have to do with this thread, stay on topic, i try not to dignify your ignorance, but you have to be the most clueless dude on the forum to claim that we "pawned barcelona in every aspect".

Absolutely ridiculous. And you claim that they are not on our level? are you serious.

You are a joke of a poster.

They had no answer to us other than tell messi to do his magic, what do you know....oh wait lets buy neymar and he'll make us win huh??

read the quote before that, it was all about the super copa smartass, lets forget the 5-0 that happened in the stoneage for a change

most clueless poster has to be you am afraid, your friggin joke of a human being

its not the first time you try to funny with your comments, if you dont like my comments put me on your ignore list majesty nicktwitt
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh, and btw, when you try to attack me, I love how you never attack my footballing knowlege.

1) I'm a PSG enthusiast, nothing to prove to you. I dont go around the forum calling them the best. I support Real, and psg on the side. I dont know about you, maybe you cant count, but that's 2 teams, not 5+.

2) I never claimed we signed Neymar, i only conveyed and translated reports i found. You comprehension skills are crap.

what else? come at me bro, i will pawn you.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:43 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Oh, and btw, when you try to attack me, I love how you never attack my footballing knowlege.

1) I'm a PSG enthusiast, nothing to prove to you. I dont go around the forum calling them the best. I support Real, and psg on the side. I dont know about you, maybe you cant count, but that's 2 teams, not 5+.

2) I never claimed we signed Neymar, i only conveyed and translated reports i found. You comprehension skills are crap.

what else? come at me bro, i will pawn you.

what constructive opinion do you add to any discussion??, i dont even read your comments most of the times ffs there is a reason i never post in any thread you start in our section

lmfao i remember the preseason when you tried to convince us we had signed neymar and aguero, when aguero failed you put all your time and effort into finding every little report about neymar joining us and decide to open a new thread about it every week as if the rumour thread never existed

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:43 pm

stop fighting ladies albino

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:45 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Well, I notice a trend.

When teams have the ball vs Madrid and try and play, like Ajax, like Espanyol, like Lyon, like Malaga you just win the ball, counter and own.

When teams sit deep, dont try and do anything with the ball and just look not to concede, like Levante, like Racing, like Zagreb, you look much more disjointed and the fluidity stalls.

The amount of space afforded to you plays a huge role in how attractive a side can be. In Madrids case I think its quite obvious too.

I am trying as best I can not to mention Barca for obvious reason, I am sure you can see that.

All I am saying is, it a big leap to say Madrid are playing the most attractive football in Europe. A fair statement is to say Madrid are playing attractive football, or more attractive then they get credit for, or something along those lines. But THE most attractive football is a big jump.

Lets leave Barca out...Are Madrid playing better football then Munich? Then City? I am not sure they are.

I didnt insist too much in the OP, but i am mainly referring to our 4-5 last games, and probably our very 1st game against Zaragoza.

I think we had difficulties in intern when we played Zagreb, Levante, Racing. we were going through a bit of a crisis in my opinion, and it could translate on the pitch, as the quality was not up to par. It was a bit worrying actually, specially when our very first game against Zaragoza was excellent.

In the past couple of weeks, after the NT break, things went back to normal, and we return to our pressing ways. The style we had when playing the supercup.

I said that something was changing, and the style is evolving, still a work in progress. I am not talking about us playing since the beginning of the year, since we clearly dipped.

In the last run of games, we stepped up the pressure, we are pressing very high, we try to hold the ball a bit more, and pass it a lot more as well. It's very eye pleasing as Doc said. It's very fast paced, we open up for counters as well when we have the lead. That's what i was referring to.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
what constructive opinion do you add to any discussion??, i dont even read your comments most of the times ffs there is a reason i never post in any thread you start in our section

lmfao i remember the preseason when you tried to convince us we had signed neymar and aguero, when aguero failed you put all your time and effort into finding every little report about neymar joining us and decide to open a new thread about it every week as if the rumour thread never existed

I never claimed we signed Neymar, lol, stop lying.

It doesnt bother me you do not read my posts, i read yours and they are pretty poor. I'm not going to put you on my ban list, you make me laugh most of the times, i wont trade that for nothing.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

It doesnt bother me you do not read my posts, i read yours and they are pretty poor. I'm not going to put you on my ban list, you make me laugh most of the times, i wont trade that for nothing.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2487-neymar-set-to-earn-6m-year?highlight=neymar

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t3175-ribeiro-neymar-will-be-madrileno?highlight=neymar

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8694-neymar-committing-to-rm-is-immiment?highlight=neymar

you want more, seriously its getting annoying ffs

if my posts are poor, there arent any reasons for you to waste your time and read it, and if you wanna have a laugh go and take some fresh air and socialise with people outside rather than living on this forum

seriously you neeed a life, go to friggin ebay and bid for one, get a move on 50 p is the starting price
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2487-neymar-set-to-earn-6m-year?highlight=neymar

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t3175-ribeiro-neymar-will-be-madrileno?highlight=neymar

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8694-neymar-committing-to-rm-is-immiment?highlight=neymar

if my posts are poor, there arent any reasons for you to waste your time and read it, and if you wanna have a laugh go and take some fresh air and socialise with people outside rather than living on this forum

seriously you neeed a life, go to friggin ebay and bid for one, get a move on 50 p is the starting price

Razz

THOSE ARE ARTICLES AND SPECULATIONS FROM THE SPANISH PRESS!!!!!!!!!!

Razz

I'm doing a translation job, and stirring the pot

Razz

yes you are clueless, just like i said.

Razz

I will take your advice and bid a brain for you on ebay. Not 50p, the best quality only for you.

Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Well, I notice a trend.

I didnt insist too much in the OP, but i am mainly referring to our 4-5 last games, and probably our very 1st game against Zaragoza.

I think we had difficulties in intern when we played Zagreb, Levante, Racing. we were going through a bit of a crisis in my opinion, and it could translate on the pitch, as the quality was not up to par. It was a bit worrying actually, specially when our very first game against Zaragoza was excellent.

In the past couple of weeks, after the NT break, things went back to normal, and we return to our pressing ways. The style we had when playing the supercup.

I said that something was changing, and the style is evolving, still a work in progress. I am not talking about us playing since the beginning of the year, since we clearly dipped.

In the last run of games, we stepped up the pressure, we are pressing very high, we try to hold the ball a bit more, and pass it a lot more as well. It's very eye pleasing as Doc said. It's very fast paced, we open up for counters as well when we have the lead. That's what i was referring to.

Right. Even so, its a bold claim to say most attractive football in Europe.

Its a big, bold statement no matter what, and then when you are only talking about 4-5 games we are talking about such a minor period of time is it even worth making the statement.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Razz

Razz

Razz

Razz

I will take your advice and bid a brain for you on ebay

Razz

really i just happened to open one and read the opening posts and guess what i found:

Neymar to earn 6M as if he has signed, and how he will do wonders in shirt sales yada yada yada

Why not let him finish the season there

At least he isnt acting like Lebron and try to join barca, you wanna be the best, beat the best. Rosell to be butthurt

we will dominate football

I hope all these Negotiations wont distract him.

lol, no one is denying he will stay until next summer, but this is his last season with Santos.

cant be bothered to look for anymore, now you are telling me you never told us he was going to come

i bet in a years time you will deny ever mentioning Neymars name in the same breath as Real Madrid :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 pm

The Franchise wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Well, I notice a trend.

Right. Even so, its a bold claim to say most attractive football in Europe.

Its a big, bold statement no matter what, and then when you are only talking about 4-5 games we are talking about such a minor period of time is it even worth making the statement.

Yeah, it's a very short timeline i agree :lol!:

My intent was only to draw the intention a bit on Mourinho, because he is trying to do something very interesting, and i doubted he would get there.

Not enough credits are given to mourinho for the attacking football he is trying to play, even if it's a lot of counter at core. Oh well, could have handled it better Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:19 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Razz

Razz

Razz

Razz

I will take your advice and bid a brain for you on ebay

Razz

really i just happened to open one and read the opening posts and guess what i found:

Neymar to earn 6M as if he has signed, and how he will do wonders in shirt sales yada yada yada

Why not let him finish the season there

At least he isnt acting like Lebron and try to join barca, you wanna be the best, beat the best. Rosell to be butthurt

we will dominate football

I hope all these Negotiations wont distract him.

lol, no one is denying he will stay until next summer, but this is his last season with Santos.

cant be bothered to look for anymore, now you are telling me you never told us he was going to come

i bet in a years time you will deny ever mentioning Neymars name in the same breath as Real Madrid :facepalm:

Have you ever heard of hypothetical statements? It's when you take an event that is not real, that might or not happen, and analyze the correlated effects and such event happening. It's all in good faith, and in good humor.

Still, not at a single moment did i CLAIMED that we signed Nerman FOR SURE.

I am truly honored that you actually read my posts, and take everything i post like a statement, very cute.

try harder brah, clueless 2.0

that brain is coming along just fine

oh, and btw, i like this forum too much, im gonna quit school and work to just post here. I already found a poster *cough*Mole"cough", to have sweet man love with. you mad?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Have you ever heard of hypothetical statements? It's when you take an event that is not real, that might or not happen, and analyze the correlated effects and such event happening. It's all in good faith, and in good humor.

Still, not at a single moment did i CLAIMED that we signed Nerman FOR SURE.

I am truly honored that you actually read my posts, and take everything i read like a statement, very cute.

try harder brah, clueless 2.0

that brain is coming along just fine

funny how you're like the only one starting these pathetic threads then, the neymar is going to earn 6M still didnt convince you huh??

Good humour??!!?? guess i should be the one breaking the news for you....nobody finds it humorous
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next