Vibe
Great Leader Sprucenuce
8 posters

Go down

Coloccini is not a Liverpool target  Empty Coloccini is not a Liverpool target

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:53 am

Liverpool don't want Toon skipper Coloccini

Oct 30 2011 by Mark Douglas, Sunday Sun

NEWCASTLE skipper Fabricio Coloccini is NOT a Liverpool target, the Sunday Sun understands.

Reports in midweek newspapers that the Reds were looking at the Argentina defender were sparked by the presence of a Liverpool scout at St James’ Park for the defeat of Wigan.

And while Coloccini’s excellent form has been noted at Anfield – it could hardly have passed any diligent scouting team by – he is not a player that Kenny Dalglish wants.

Coloccini currently earns an estimated £4.2million a year – more than any Liverpool defender – and at 29 does not fit in with the long-term planning blueprint of the Anfield club.

No doubt that should soothe the fears of Newcastle fans concerned about Coloccini’s future.

Newcastle have offered him a contract and while the initial indications were that it could be concluded quickly, the two parties are still trying to thrash out a new deal.

The defender is happy at St James’ Park and with relations between dressing room and boardroom having improved of late, there is a determination to strike a deal for a key player.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/10/30/reds-boss-doesn-t-want-toon-skipper-79310-29685367/

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Coloccini is not a Liverpool target  Empty Re: Coloccini is not a Liverpool target

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 pm

4.2 Shocked

Most overpaid player in the world?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Coloccini is not a Liverpool target  Empty Re: Coloccini is not a Liverpool target

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:03 pm

U took Mirror that seriously ? Laughing

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:08 pm

VibeTribe wrote:4.2 Shocked

80k a week, unfortunatly he is one of the few players under our old regime that got paid ridiculous amounts.......

Cabaye for example gets 30k.

Anyway BG i didnt really take the Mirror itself seriously its just the fact under Ashley anything is possible lol.....

It frightens me everytime a key player is linked with a move away becayse i know hes well capable of selling him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh Mole, you worry too much :-)

Why would LFC want Colo when they have CB positions well covered, even for the long run :-)

BTW, have you got any good RW!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:17 pm

iftikhar wrote:Oh Mole, you worry too much :-)

Why would LFC want Colo when they have CB positions well covered, even for the long run :-)

BTW, have you got any good RW!!!

Nope lol, probably the reason why we want Hoilett.......

Both Marveaux and Gutierrez can play on the right but both are much better on the left, if think if we get Hoilett what will end up happening is Marveaux and Gutierrez fighting for LW and Hoilett and Obertan for RW......

Depth in defence is a much more pressing issue tho Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Flamini's on 4.5 Laughing

Also: banana banana banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 pm

dostoevsky wrote:

Flamini's on 4.5 Laughing

Also: banana banana banana

Laughing

Also about the price, it probably seems alot when you compare it to the rest of the squad who most dont even get half that.......

But if anyone in the squad deserves 80k a week it is Captain Colo :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Honestly after signing Coates last summer signing Colocini would have been very unlikely anyway.If at all we sign a CB (which i dont think we will) then it would be a ball playing defender as cover for Agger or to replace Agger if continues to be injury prone.

Hoilet is someone i would love Liverpool to sign in January.Have seen some unreliable media link him to us hopefully its true
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Honestly after signing Coates last summer signing Colocini would have been very unlikely anyway.If at all we sign a CB (which i dont think we will) then it would be a ball playing defender as cover for Agger or to replace Agger if continues to be injury prone.

Hoilet is someone i would love Liverpool to sign in January.Have seen some unreliable media link him to us hopefully its true

Tbh out of all the clubs linked with him over than us you and Tottenham are the only ones that offer more than us......

I hope joins us for the prospect of week in week out football banana ( Then Pardew picks Obertan infront of him :facepalm: )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Please never, ever use the sun or any of it's variants as a source for a story on Liverpool... it's just wrong.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:11 pm

RedOranje wrote:Please never, ever use the sun or any of it's variants as a source for a story on Liverpool... it's just wrong.

Sorry Red, but Ashley's tendency to sell any players at the drop of the hat frightens me Sad

Btw Sunday Sun is a local NUFC paper it has nothing to do with The Sun and they are usually quite reliable when it comes to NUFC news.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:15 pm

The story about Coloccini was always an obvious lie, though. And I hope you can understand my reaction given the paper's name regardless. Wink
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 pm

RedOranje wrote:The story about Coloccini was always an obvious lie, though. And I hope you can understand my reaction given the paper's name regardless. Wink

Yh and i hope you understand my reaction to the initial Coloccini report, knowing full well what Ashley is capable of regarding the sales of key players Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:22 pm

If you were worried about the sale of Coloccini you still should be though... as the rubbish part of that report was that Liverpool were interested.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:24 pm

RedOranje wrote:If you were worried about the sale of Coloccini you still should be though... as the rubbish part of that report was that Liverpool were interested.

Yh but it also says Dalglish doesnt want him and doesnt fit the blueprint.........

So it calms me down a bit, mind you i wont be fully at ease until he signs a new contract.......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Like I said:

Coloccini being sold = Still as likely as before.

Liverpool wanting him = Never on the cards.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Read in People that West Brom are close to signing Onuoha for just 3 mil.Would have an excellent signing for Newcastle imo.Good RB as well as cover for CB both Newcastle need.

Surprised Pardew isnt in for Onuoha considering its Ashley kind of signing.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:40 pm

RedOranje wrote:Like I said:

Coloccini being sold = Still as likely as before.

Liverpool wanting him = Never on the cards.

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kingsofthenortheast Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Last edited by kingsofthenortheast on Thu May 07, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

kingsofthenortheast
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Another NUFC fan, welcome mate Very Happy

Yh i agree he was awful in his first season but hes now our captain and one of our best players he simply must stay for us to improve imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kingsofthenortheast Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Well with a name like kingsofthenortheast I wasn't going to be a mackem! Laughing Thanks.

And yeah, agree completely. We can't keep selling all our best players to Liverpool either, although if they bid £35 million again we might consider it. Wink

kingsofthenortheast
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm

kingsofthenortheast wrote:Well with a name like kingsofthenortheast I wasn't going to be a mackem! Laughing Thanks.

And yeah, agree completely. We can't keep selling all our best players to Liverpool either, although if they bid £35 million again we might consider it. Wink

Damn right lol......

35 million or GTFO is my motto, but if they want to pay 35million each for all our stars who am i to say no......

Be richer than City in no time Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:40 am

Kenny Dalglish is just trolling Mole. Nothing new here. smoking
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down