Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
Zealous
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves" - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves"

Post by Luca Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:21 am

Zealous wrote:Try having the fans sing "Cristiano Die" or " Portuguese Son of a b*tch" every game and see how long you go before you say something.

He gets loads of abuse and while it would be a big plus for him if he could rise above that and ignore it he is under no obligation to sit there and take it.

So again a bit disappointing but really the fans on the receiving end have a story to tell now, it really isn't that big of a deal.

I'm sure the millions make it a little bit easier
Oh and playing football for a living

What a rough life :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves" - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves"

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:42 am

He's still a person and words do hurt, especially if there is some invisible rule that forces you to shut up and take it. :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 am

When he reacts this way, he gets more abuse. It is just a vicious cycle.

I have only seen 1 or 2 other players who react to crowd chants like CR does. He is just bringing it upon himself.

Oh btw, some of you Madrid fans have very fertile imagination. The stories you guys produced out of thin air are nothing short of marvelous.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:21 am

I wouldn't blame him, he gets ridiculous abuse from the crowd pretty much every game.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:31 am

kiranr wrote:When he reacts this way, he gets more abuse. It is just a vicious cycle.

I have only seen 1 or 2 other players who react to crowd chants like CR does. He is just bringing it upon himself.

Oh btw, some of you Madrid fans have very fertile imagination. The stories you guys produced out of thin air are nothing short of marvelous.

So you honestly think that if he didn't react the way he did, Real Sociedad fans will miraculously cease to abuse him the next time he plays there? Puhlease. By calling it a cycle, you portray this situation as being reversible, which is definitely not the case here.

BTW, some of you are pretty dead emotionally. I would hate to be CR himself.

Just imagine walking down any street outside Madrid with your family and getting a sh*tload of abuse from random strangers. I don't know about you guys, but earning a billion dollars a year playing football won't suddenly make me feel sensationally happy when on the receiving end of abuse by strangers.

I would hate to be eternally judged for the rest of my life simply based on my actions in my younger days. Since when did society become so intolerable of people's past? I hate quoting the Bible, but this line just fits so perfectly here. "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone".

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:36 am

He knows what he signed his contract for, if he didn't want to play in front a large crowd of people who hate your guts then he wouldn't have been a professional footballer. Imo it's disgraceful for him to stoop to their level, to a mere fans level.

He should look to Marcelo for someone to take example from, he gets a lot of racial abuse by away crowds yet he doesn't react like Ronaldo.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:12 am

After the "handsome, rich and good player" thing, I don't know why people act surprised.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:20 am

"To a mere fan's level."

Some of you have really lost all perspective. Yes, he should be above this, however you make it sound as if his job is one of an example to society. Footballers aren't educators, they're not humanitarians, they should not be used as role models as a general case but only on the rare occasion that they are a good example. When Ronaldo reacts, he is not being a perfect role model perhaps, however he is being quite human and no one is going to be shattered by this response.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:30 am

Zealous wrote:He's still a person and words do hurt, especially if there is some invisible rule that forces you to shut up and take it. :coffee:

Oh, I don't blame him for lashing out- just people trying to justify it in silly ways
He did well in my opinion but it may not be the best thing and if people constantly mock him this won't really help his image, the only thing he showed the fans is that they can get to him

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:32 am

Lionel Messi wrote:He knows what he signed his contract for, if he didn't want to play in front a large crowd of people who hate your guts then he wouldn't have been a professional footballer. Imo it's disgraceful for him to stoop to their level, to a mere fans level.

He should look to Marcelo for someone to take example from, he gets a lot of racial abuse by away crowds yet he doesn't react like Ronaldo.
Wow, you just won't give up, will you?

Suppose that your dream job was to be an accountant. You have worked your butt off your entire life to get there an you finally succeed. Once you being working at your accounting firm, you find yourself being a victim of workplace bullying. Well, according to your argument, you don't deserve sympathy because "He knows what he signed his contract for, if he didn't want to work with people who hate your guts then he wouldn't have been a professional accountant".

Plus, don't pretend that this is a frequent occurance. Ronaldo rarely reacts to fan abuse. And don't pretend that Marcelo is perfect- he reacted to racial abuse from Barca fans as well last season.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:45 am

Are RM fans really defending CR7 here?

And Messi has nothing to do with this ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 am

ynwa wrote:Are RM fans really defending CR7 here?

And Messi has nothing to do with this ffs.
Nobody was talking about Messi in the first place.

Until...

Lionel Messi wrote:Yet when Messi misplaces a pass into the bernabeu stands Messi is the biggest piece of sh*t ever Laughing

Sorry LM Very Happy
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:15 am

actually i have no idea why im reading guys like lex and others say that ronaldo should play another sport if they cant take criticism, too much is being made out of this, hes not a devil or a saint, just an energetic reaction which even i would do.

lol people comparing messi driving a ball into madrid fan's faces, to ronaldo saying something that few in the stands heard or care about.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 am

Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves" - Page 3 386355_233386066721799_163693610357712_645942_1646676685_n

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 am

fan: yo ronaldo!! your mom is a co*ck loving whore, your dad is in hell and ill stab your kid in the eye with my d*ck
ronaldo : pardon me?
fan: wtf did you say? WTF DID YOU JUST SAY????2

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:56 am

We analyse footall players actions way too much these days...

Ronaldo swears... everyone goes crazy.

Messi spits on the floor... everyone goes crazy.

Football players are human.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 am

it became so obvious that people already defending his acts. this is an IMMATURE arrogant act. so question he deserves that? answer is YES. because after a shit behavior like this even i would insult him in the next game

fans whistle ronaldo he reacts with arm, fans insult him he insults back, tv shows it, everybody sees that. so what you expect in the next game? he is like a little immature kid who cant control himself. First reason is his reaction on the pitch, second reason is his talking in the media
He acts like he doesnt care about antyhing, he doesnt respect anybody, any fans, any media, any player. he only thinks about himself. this is how people know him. this is half true half false

And third he has a face you want to slap Very Happy
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 am

I have already defended him as much as I am willing to do on this thread, but please be realistic people. Dont absolve him of blame, he obviously brings it on himself to a big extent.

Why him and nobody else gets this abuse?

He thinks its because of jealously, but then how come people dont do this with other (better) players?

Its his attitude, he is very dis-likable. Your not going to get people to feel sorry for him, its his own fault.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 am

who cares what he said.

if anything i say give it back to the fans,some of them are real pricks.

if you wanna bag out a soccer player right now id say bag out rooney over the whole pasta incident, and it would be justified as his comment even pissed me off loll
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:32 am

SaintJoe wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I dare you to find a post where I said that you did :facepalm:

Are you deliberately trying to piss me off? Why would you quote me and then post something I never said? And never will. I said Ronaldo shouldn't have behaved the way he did.

Zealous wrote:harhar, honestly, wtf are you on about? LOL

Seeing as its only real madrid fans who keeps bringing up that one incident to show that messi is not "humble" yet they keep on saying that özil is(the villa incident, every real madrid fans where saying that özil never does anything wrong etc) while ignoring the he did the same thing...

So tell me, are both players *bleep*/not humble and respectful or just players who lost the plot in the heat of the moment?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 am

harhar11 wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I dare you to find a post where I said that you did :facepalm:

Are you deliberately trying to piss me off? Why would you quote me and then post something I never said? And never will. I said Ronaldo shouldn't have behaved the way he did.

Zealous wrote:harhar, honestly, wtf are you on about? LOL

Seeing as its only real madrid fans who keeps bringing up that one incident to show that messi is not "humble" yet they keep on saying that özil is(the villa incident, every real madrid fans where saying that özil never does anything wrong etc) while ignoring the he did the same thing...

So tell me, are both players *bleep*/not humble and respectful or just players who lost the plot in the heat of the moment?
Ozil did what again? A slight push or something in a brawl? Suspect How is that even comparable to Messi being a disgraceful c*nt when he shot the ball straight into the Bernabeu crowd?

Ozil is an angel compared to Messi. The same way Cristiano is a devil compared to Messi. Deal.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Not a big deal imo if he had just said it out of the blue then I would see it as a big deal.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 pm

it was wrong but some people are over reacting
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Ok guys, if I came up to you and told you all those things about your mother, father, child, your self... wouldnt every single one of you tell me, at the very least, to go f myself?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Barça player allegedly says something insulting or racist with no sound proof evidence at all and contradictory lip readings.

Real Madrid fans reactions: Barça players are disgusting! They are disrespectful! They are racist! They should be banned! Etc.

Real Madrid player is caught by cameras and with clear and audible sound insulting opposition fans.

Real Madrid fans reactions: Real Madrid players ar e rich and handsome. It is ok to insult opposition fans. It is not his fault, he was provoked. etc.

:lol!: Bias.

Ps. It is against the rules of football to insult opposition players and/or fans. If referee caught him, that would be red card and 1 match ban.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:43 pm

free_cat wrote:

Ps. It is against the rules of football to insult opposition players and/or fans. If referee caught him, that would be red card and 1 match ban.

If the referee caught Alves, we would have won the champions league. :coffee:

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next