Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
Zealous
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves" - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves"

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:43 pm

free_cat wrote:

Ps. It is against the rules of football to insult opposition players and/or fans. If referee caught him, that would be red card and 1 match ban.

If the referee caught Alves, we would have won the champions league. :coffee:

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves" - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo tells Real Sociedad fans to "Go F*ck yourselves"

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Saetablanca wrote:

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If the referee caught Alves diving, which he didn't in the Pepe tackle, he would have showed him a yellow card and to Pepe a yellow card for dangerous play, and Pepe would have gotten himself sent off ten minutes later with some other tackle.

And Madrid still has to prove they can win any big team in Europe unlike us. Let's see when you face, Chelsea, Man U, City, Bayern, etc, if you are so good as you believe you are.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:00 pm

Remember when Rooney said f#$% on camera and got banned or something?
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:02 pm

madrid fans behave like defending ronaldo will help him. to stop insults the best and only way is not to respond and control himself on and off the pitch. alone in last month he came with stupid comment and an act, so what you expect.

messi pissed of for not reaching the ball and i believe he kicked it to advertisement board, but it wrongly went to the fans. if fans dont have fault then why he would kick it to them. nobody insulted him. i can not find any logic why he shot it to fans. i'm sure he didnt mean it
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Caralho can mean different things he won't have been fined.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Messi kicked the ball at the crowd, that much is obvious. He is no saint.

Every player loses the plot once in a while. But with CR, he always, i mean always, responds to crowd jeering. Nothing wrong in that, but the probability that you say something you dont mean increases in such a scenario.

The best thing is to keep quiet and just endure the anti-cheering.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 pm

when you show me a reason why he kicked it at fans then i will admit it. nobody insulted him, nobody whistled him, is there any player who hurt somebody for no reason? or messi is the only one?
usually when players gets pissed off they kick the ball at board or they just kick into air. even CR didnt hurt anybody without reason. messi's plan just went wrong
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
ynwa wrote:Are RM fans really defending CR7 here?

And Messi has nothing to do with this ffs.
Nobody was talking about Messi in the first place.

Until...

Lionel Messi wrote:Yet when Messi misplaces a pass into the bernabeu stands Messi is the biggest piece of sh*t ever Laughing

Sorry LM Very Happy
Lmao tbh I wasnt serious, I just wanted to see the reaction when I put "misplaced a pass in the bernabeu stands" Razz

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm

free_cat wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If the referee caught Alves diving, which he didn't in the Pepe tackle, he would have showed him a yellow card and to Pepe a yellow card for dangerous play, and Pepe would have gotten himself sent off ten minutes later with some other tackle.

And Madrid still has to prove they can win any big team in Europe unlike us. Let's see when you face, Chelsea, Man U, City, Bayern, etc, if you are so good as you believe you are.

Its a joke mate. Lighten up.

I hate how everything devolves into a Madrid-Barca bitchfight, so this is the last thing Ill say. Nobody is defending Cristiano, though what he did is understandable and honestly not that bad. Any one of us would have done the same. So how some Barca fans can slam us for supporting him, before saying 'Aww, he didnt mean it' when Messi tried to shoot the head off the Bernabeu fans, I just dont know.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 pm

No excuse for what he did, but I can understand why he did it and I would have done the same thing.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Umm he gets shit from fans because he is hated everywhere except madrid and portugal because of all the crap he used to do playacting, crying, being arrogant, now he has to either deal with it or lash out. (I would do the same thing he did!!!) One thing for sure it most likely won't stop!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:56 pm

I've honestly seen, read and heard worse to be frank. Maybe Cristiano could have shown a bit more control over his emotions but I'm not gonna judge him all that harshly as I recently told a taxi driver where his mother was born after he told me something not so nice about my shoes.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 pm

C.Ronaldo being C.Ronaldo.. not surprised!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm

I wish he just kicked the ball at those guys, nobody would have said anything
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Or yell some racial slurs.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4