McAgger
Kick
Grande_Milano
Nirgall
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who has the best first touch in Madrid?

Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_lcap12%Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_lcap5%Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_lcap20%Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]
Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_lcap46%Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 19 ]
Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_lcap10%Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_lcap2%Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_lcap5%Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 41

Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Empty Who has the best first touch in Madrid?

Post by Nirgall Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

I know some people are going to mock me for this but I honestly think it's Dimaria. He may be an idiot when it comes to desition making, but he is an idiot with a delightful left foot.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Empty Re: Who has the best first touch in Madrid?

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

the player with name "who cares"
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Who has the best first touch in Madrid? Empty Re: Who has the best first touch in Madrid?

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm

For me it's Ozil....followed by Kaka, Sahin, and Xabi
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm

I vote Courtois, those hands are amazing!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Marcelo.

But this should be in the Madrid section LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

definitely not Ronaldo and Higuain....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Both Ronaldo and Higuain have their moments of great touches and poor touches. They are consistently great but aren't consistently bad either.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Personally I feel Özil and Benzema have the best first touch with Marcelo following up close, anyway I chose Özil because of my bias.

Ronaldo definitely has the worst first touch (of the players mentioned in the poll), he sometimes makes English players' first touch look good.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Marcelo, Benzema and Ozil
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Mamad wrote:Marcelo, Benzema and Ozil

Yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Mamad wrote:Marcelo, Benzema and Ozil
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Forgot about Marcelo, could have included him in the poll
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 pm

benzema first touch can be unbelievable mainly when receiving passes from xabi
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Ozil, Benzema and Xabi.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm

CF first touch has to be the cleanest because he's usually surrounded by several players and the goaltender is close. AMs and wingers have less pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm

O wait..

I have to give Higuain a shout for his ability to instantly control passes from the air while on the move. One of the best in the world at doing that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:CF first touch has to be the cleanest because he's usually surrounded by several players and the goaltender is close. AMs and wingers have less pressure.

I disagree AMs are in between CDs and DMs, they have the least time to do anything and their first touch has to be great. CMs have a lot more space.

Although, I do think that some players have great first touches regardless of their position. Di maria for instance has it, despite playing wide enough that is not so necessary.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Marcelo. Xabi, Ramos and Higgy. I've seen too many first touches blown to include Ozil, Di Maria, Benz, Ronaldo, Kaka,
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

In this particular order:

1) Ozil - no competition really, he uses those first touch to get past players, kind of like how Zidane used to do but in a different style.

2) Benzema - has such a clean first touch, his holding-up play is so brilliant to watch

3) Ronaldo - you guys really do under-rate his first touch. You look at the one or two that he screws up and ignore the 7/8 great touches he has in a game. But I guess everyone is extremely critical of the superstars in their team.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

TBH, Ozil have the cleanest first touch in our squad but he sometimes do not takes big risks and does the right things in the right time.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 pm

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Mr.Hendrix wrote:In this particular order:

1) Ozil - no competition really, he uses those first touch to get past players, kind of like how Zidane used to do but in a different style.

2) Benzema - has such a clean first touch, his holding-up play is so brilliant to watch

3) Ronaldo - you guys really do under-rate his first touch. You look at the one or two that he screws up and ignore the 7/8 great touches he has in a game. But I guess everyone is extremely critical of the superstars in their team.
im not a madrid fan and ronaldo does have a pretty awful first touch....give a little pressure on him,and madrid loses possession fairly easily.Same with DI Maria
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 pm

kick mars wrote:I vote Courtois, those hands are amazing!

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Courtois is a beast, I hope we manage to sign him from you guys for like 15mil. And then sell him to you guys 5 years later for like 50 mil. smoking

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Ganso wrote:
Mr.Hendrix wrote:In this particular order:

im not a madrid fan and ronaldo does have a pretty awful first touch....give a little pressure on him,and madrid loses possession fairly easily.Same with DI Maria

This is because he takes too many risks. it's his nature that he does not fear from failing. however i'm not saying he has a great first touch but he's decent at it. if you watch him more you would see how he sometimes control the ball in very hard situations.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 pm

El Pipita wrote:TBH, Ozil have the cleanest first touch in our squad but he sometimes do not takes big risks and does the right things in the right time.

My only problem with Ozil this year is that he plays a lot deeper ( probably Mou's instructions). Also, he doesn't take on defenders that much because frankly he is a really good dribbler. I am sure that is also probably a team instruction too, but Ozil's taking on defenders is a joy to behold. Ozil was probably the best signing of the last 5 years. I missed the old Real, where you would just buy readymade superstars. Mou has made some amazing smart purchases like Sahin, and Khedira alongside Ozil. It seems like we will not catch you guys anytime soon.

I hope Chelsea fires AVB, then we sign him. Thats the only hope I have of us coming close to you guys.

Note: sorry I have a tendency to go a little off-topic Smile

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next