Neo
izzy
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Babun
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is the deal with Juve? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the deal with Juve?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Juventus should never have sold Diego and they need to sign Podolski and Cavani if they want to be successful again.

Next season there will only be 3 teams representing Seria A which will make it more difficult....

I wonder why the didn't bother with Klose, Hamit and such and such free players

Disagreed. We already have Matri and Quag. There's no room for a CF. We need an SS.

Klose is too old, we need to rebuild by buying youth. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 pm

babun1024 wrote:Damn, I can't vote otherwise, you'd get many rep ups from me. Thank you for the complete answer. After I read your post, I think that you guys really need a manager+coach who can build a team from scratch. Veterans aren't an option, they need at least some part of the squad functioning...

Not a problem at all mate...it was a pleasure educating. Smile

I believe so too. Ideally, I'd love to see a Moggi-Lippi comeback, but Moggi unfortunately is 71-72 so he doesn't have much time left, but I think we will do well under Conte. We just need stability; we can't keep going back and forth, and also I forgot to add that Pavel Nedved is our director as of this season, so we also have an educated football genius to go along with Blanc who is business and Agnelli who is a hybrid. I will always love Juventus, but I often wonder this: my Nonno (grandfather) passes away in 2005 before Calciopoli and I seriously wonder what he'd say if he somehow came back to life today and watched a Juventus game. It's not the same team and while that turned many away, I will always remain...but naturally you always have the ambition to win.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:28 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Damn, I can't vote otherwise, you'd get many rep ups from me. Thank you for the complete answer. After I read your post, I think that you guys really need a manager+coach who can build a team from scratch. Veterans aren't an option, they need at least some part of the squad functioning...

Not a problem at all mate...it was a pleasure educating. Smile

I believe so too. Ideally, I'd love to see a Moggi-Lippi comeback, but Moggi unfortunately is 71-72 so he doesn't have much time left, but I think we will do well under Conte. We just need stability; we can't keep going back and forth, and also I forgot to add that Pavel Nedved is our director as of this season, so we also have an educated football genius to go along with Blanc who is business and Agnelli who is a hybrid. I will always love Juventus, but I often wonder this: my Nonno (grandfather) passes away in 2005 before Calciopoli and I seriously wonder what he'd say if he somehow came back to life today and watched a Juventus game. It's not the same team and while that turned many away, I will always remain...but naturally you always have the ambition to win.
The most important part for any team. I can excuse unlucky losses or other circumstances but I want my team to fight like one until the end.Management is another issue, off course. While I really sympathize with Arsenal, I can't get the vibe from them. Chavski are losing it as well.
Wait for the reincarnation of your grandpa Very Happy When Juve comes back with style, you still can hire some voodoo priest, his spirit will tell you ' I told you so!' Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm

We lack 2-3 WC players .....who can make difference .... we urgently need FB's but with Ziegler and Lichsteiner I think we are covered ...so we need LW SS and CM for rotation with pirlo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:35 pm

babun1024 wrote:The most important part for any team. I can excuse unlucky losses or other circumstances but I want my team to fight like one until the end.Management is another issue, off course. While I really sympathize with Arsenal, I can't get the vibe from them. Chavski are losing it as well.
Wait for the reincarnation of your grandpa Very Happy When Juve comes back with style, you still can hire some voodoo priest, his spirit will tell you ' I told you so!' Very Happy

Yeah management are a big deal but if there's something that Juventus have that others don't it's that they are a family club from beginning to present. Haha I hope one day that can be true. Smile I really, really miss the days of Pavel Nedved and company. Sad
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 pm

sciacca wrote:
Neo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Get ready for what? He's right... Marrotta went ahead and spent over 70m just signing players from Mid table teams. Pepe, Martinez, Motta etc... This is Juventus, we need to sign champions. The time is now. Thats why Moggi has been criticizing :coffee:
Exactly how I feel about Juve... A top striker and a midfielder are top priority I think. You can fix up the rest later. They should be around 20-25 years old,preferably Very Happy

Yes, agreed, however I would also add fullbacks which in this case was our biggest downfall this season.

But Beck won`t fix this issue yet

Sure he is a good talent, but not ready to make an impact

Well hopefully Lich does it.. :coffee:

By the way Nick +1. Perfectly said.

Didn't even see this mate, grazie for the compliments. Agree that Beck won't fix the issue...not yet anyways.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm

So we will look like this next yr

- Lichsteiner- Bonucci - Chielini - Ziegler --

Krasic-------Pirlo?-----?-------------?

we will play masked 4-2-3-1 into 4-2-4
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:So we will look like this next yr

Would'nt a 4-3-3 of such fit your players better ?

Lichsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Bastos
Melo Marchisio
Pirlo
Krasic New LW
Matri

As iam sure your away for the longest time at Juventus the players that play on LW tend to play alot more centrally than they appear and that's what the new LW would do he would roam from LW to SS and Bastos would roam up and down the space left by the LW ala Maicon or Alves but on the left side.

Krasic would keep the width at all times on the right hand side and Lichsteiner would be alot more disciplined on his side than Bastos would be.

What do you think? btw Devi you should bring back your dont worry iam sexy sig Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Lichtensteiner is coming...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/06/12/2529431/juventus-to-announce-signing-of-lazios-stephan-lichtsteiner
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Who is this Juvenelcuore guy?
Coz thats certainly not Juvenelcuore from goal.com :coffee:

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Melo Marchisio
Pirlo
Krasic New LW
Matri

As iam sure your away for the longest time at Juventus the players that play on LW tend to play alot more centrally than they appear and that's what the new LW would do he would roam from LW to SS and Bastos would roam up and down the space left by the LW ala Maicon or Alves but on the left side.

Krasic would keep the width at all times on the right hand side and Lichsteiner would be alot more disciplined on his side than Bastos would be.

What do you think? btw Devi you should bring back your dont worry iam sexy sig Laughing

I knew something was missing here it is Smile) the sig...ty mole ..how have u been my bro

@cro he is the same juvenelcuore bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Melo Marchisio
Pirlo
Krasic New LW
Matri

I knew something was missing here it is Smile) the sig...ty mole ..how have u been my bro

Been doing great, work is boring as fudge Very Happy but it pays well for my experience other than that it's all good yourself?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Melo Marchisio
Pirlo
Krasic New LW
Matri

Been doing great, work is boring as fudge Very Happy but it pays well for my experience other than that it's all good yourself?

well ups and downs ... u know life :/ ....Smile gl on the new season thou and I am sorry about that kid that newcastle sold Very Happy carrol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am

To be fair, those wing backs are nothing more than they are replacing. More average players... I almost hope they prove me wrong...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

To be fair, those wing backs are nothing more than they are replacing. More average players... I almost hope they prove me wrong...

Ofc they are average players, were depending on Swiss internationals... this is pathetic. They are just solid. I still consider it more of a risk... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 am

CroInter wrote:Who is this Juvenelcuore guy?
Coz thats certainly not Juvenelcuore from goal.com :coffee:

Crointer that's the real JuvenelCuore lol...

Just yesterday he was 'slappin' some Bilanista's so... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am

just noticed this thread.. i have to agree with the Op

the key line here is that juventus lack big players in several positions, and a winning mentality.

now it goes deeper than this, but juvenualcuore has already done a good job at explaining all that has to be explained i suppose.

what juventus need is a good mentality and good players. they need to get that BIG CLUB feeling again. many uninformed noobs dare call juventus a small club, but why do you think they do it? because its pretty obvious that their current attitude reflects that.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:25 am

+1 Nick.

What we need is a few key signings (LW, SS, FB) and a winning Mentality.

We now have all the other components I believe in terms of management. I just hope Conte does well.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:+1 Nick.

What we need is a few key signings (LW, SS, FB) and a winning Mentality.

We now have all the other components I believe in terms of management. I just hope Conte does well.

To be clear tho, the SS has to be WC player.

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 am

How can I sum up Juventus post-2006?

Brilliant financial management coupled with idiotic footballing management.

Off the field: absolutely brilliant. If it was ANY other club, we would have ended up a financial disaster and probably the club would have been finito.

On the field: first two seasons were good. Then we decided to ruin the good work.

Alessio Secco. Idiot transfer manager. Singlehandedly put us in shit. How can we judge that? Easy. It could be the case that in a few months time, ALL PLAYERS THAT WERE BOUGHT BETWEEN 2007-09 WOULD NOT BE AT JUVENTUS ANYMORE. So basically we're building a complete brand new squad out of just 2 summer transfer windows.

It's very good having people that know how to run a business, but we had people that had no idea about football.

This season, that changed.

We have the right people, but we still failed. But I know that this time, mistakes will be learnt. Definitely.

We got the president we've been yearning for, and a transfer guru that is among the best in Calcio (a mighty upgrade from the worst).

We've got a good squad to work off now (still needs upgrading): Buffon, Storari Chiellini, Bonucci, Sorensen, Barzagli, Lichtsteiner, De Ceglie, Ziegler, Pirlo, Melo, Marchisio, Pepe, Krasic, Del Piero, Quagliarella, Matri, Toni. It still needs a lot of work, but I trust it will be done.

And lastly, the coach. I didn't want Ferrara, I didn't want Zaccheroni, I didn't want Del Neri, but I wanted Conte and now I've got him. A world class manager won't change the absolutely disgusting shit I've been seeing for the last two seasons, but Conte will. I have complete and utter faith and trust in him, and I've never had this with any other coach post-Calciopoli.

"Didn't they say that Juventus would be back last season? And now one year on, things are still the same?"
- From the outside, we don't look to flash. But from head to toe, we're sorting out the flesh. We had this one season for the new management to settle down. Expect a new Juventus- because we're finishing the product in this transfer window.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 am

Old Lady went to sleep. She'll wake up soon. cheers
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:28 am

Secco was such a fail. Getting Poulsen instead of Xabi Alonso What is the deal with Juve? - Page 2 348944
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 pm

ynwa wrote:Old Lady went to sleep. She'll wake up soon. cheers

I would want to wake up with that girl in the avatar
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
ynwa wrote:Old Lady went to sleep. She'll wake up soon. cheers

I would want to wake up with that girl in the avatar

Touche. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Anyone know actually how much they have in transfer budget . If what i read in their section is true and they have 100 mil ( apparently ) i dont think they are doing any better in transfer market so far signing the likes of Pirlo . Very short term thinking and huge risk IMO .

Surely spending 15 mil on the likes of Benaga for midfield rather than signing Pirlo on free makes more sense if they have money . Maybe they need a new DOF .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 pm

To the original poster and anyone interested in knowing more, here is a new article on the management of Juventus written by Kris Voakes of Goal.com: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/13/2528839/theyve-bailed-out-fiat-spent-450m-on-english-cricket-are

Very interesting, and outlines a few of our woes.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next