Gettin in early: van gaall will be englands next coach

+2
VivaStPauli
michael1
6 posters

Go down

Gettin in early: van gaall will be englands next coach Empty Gettin in early: van gaall will be englands next coach

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherlands/2011/11/02/2739312/louis-van-gaal-sven-goran-eriksson-fabio-capello-have-ruined

After van gaal sayin he is keen on being englands manager, the English will hire him without a doubt after capello goes, firstly cause they have no pride and second no decent coaches either.

He will be hailed by all of england with everyone sayin he is the man finallyyy lead england to trophies with englands golden genaration.

And what,come at me bro :coffee:

Guaranteed my prediction will come true
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Gettin in early: van gaall will be englands next coach Empty Re: Gettin in early: van gaall will be englands next coach

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:34 pm

He might actually do them some good.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Gettin in early: van gaall will be englands next coach Empty Re: Gettin in early: van gaall will be englands next coach

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:37 pm

English wankfests are the best wankfests. So hilarious xD

As far as Van Gaal, well the man is insane but maybe that's what England needs.

Also he wouldn't call up any donkeys ( aka half their current squad) so that's an immediate plus.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm

That's what I'm thinking, in a team like England his usual insanity with selection and handling players goes out the window, and he really knows how to promote youth. He gave us Thomas effing Müller, FFS.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't start Barry over Wilshere.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Yeah also the possible scenario of Van Gaal dropping his pants and grabbing his balls in front of the entire squad telling them that he has the balls to bench them is too good to pass up.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Also TBH England has like 5 or 6 players who could use a coach that's willing to bench them while being pantsless.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Well I'm convinced, all we need now is a crazy pic or video of Van Gaal and we can start the "Van Gaal for England" campaign.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:46 pm

I can, sadly, actually picture him, grabbing his balls, pantsless, yelling at Lampard and Terry that they're past it and should be happy they'll still get a chance as subs. :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Zealous wrote:Yeah also the possible scenario of Van Gaal dropping his pants and grabbing his balls in front of the entire squad telling them that he has the balls to bench them is too good to pass up.

Hahahaha geez u know what,now i actually want to see van gaal as englands manager lol would be classic and also good fun to see before the eventual england failing yet again and then hire another foregneir before clamin they are favorites before the tournament.

English media would have field days with van gaal.

Lets get a petition goin van gaal for england !!!
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Van Gaal is useless and I dont see him producing anything good with the English national team.

His a loser
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 pm

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Your knee-jerkery amazes me to no bounds, Idrisozet.

He did great in his first Bayern season, he did great in the Eredevise - and the less star players he's got around him, the better he works.

And England doesn't have any star players :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Only downside to Van Gaal is that he is completely off his rocker, which is actually an upside if you think about it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:21 pm

IMO Van Gaal is quite a good coach, it just can get ugly when he clashes with big egos. Considering the size of egos in the English team, that clash might be beneficial for the English in the end, though.

The only drawback is - as soon as Van Gaal gets appointed, the English press will state that England is the designated WC/EC winner for the next decade and the team would again crumple under the pressure.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Zealous wrote:

:bow:
LMAO :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:39 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Your knee-jerkery amazes me to no bounds, Idrisozet.

He did great in his first Bayern season, he did great in the Eredevise - and the less star players he's got around him, the better he works.

And England doesn't have any star players :p

The only reason you are in favour of Van Gaal is because he almost made Bayern a laughing stock.

I wasn't impressed with his first season with Bayern, it took him about 3month to even start winning matches and figure out the best formation and line-up, at some point in his first season with Bayern Hoeness was already talking about sacking him in December, he had problems with Luca Toni, sold Lucio in favour of Van Buyten, Demichelis and Badstuber.

Van Gaal had world-class players in his disposal when he took over Bayern unlike Klinsmann and Magath, if you look at the season as a whole the players did A good job, especially players Like Robben, Schweini and Olic and deserve more credit than Van Gaal.

We played badly in cpl group stage and were almost knock-out to Europa cup, lucky escape, more like Juventus self-destruct.

The Juventus match change that season and gave all player motivation which Van Gaal could not, He couldn't see the quality in players like Tymo, Demichelis, Gomez and even threatened to sell Schweini, he sold our Captain in middle of the season when we were playing badly.

If you ask me I think when Van Gaal took over Bayern we had a quality team capable of winning the bundesliga and and reaching clp final, which they did on their own, as we all know Knlinsman isn't a good manager but he guided German national team to 3rd place in world cup because of the quality of the team, if you ask me that what happened with Van Gaal.

Van Gaal's only job was to destroy the players moral, playing ottl and Pranjic as our defensive Midfielders and keeping Gomez on the bench, refused to sign any player, sold Demichelis and almost sold Gomez to Liverpool, without even making arrangement to sign another striker.

As far as I am concerned he was a bad manager and evidence of that was his second season with Bayern, he had a fluke season and couldn't keep it up because he lack the quality to maintain it and he got sacked and look at what Jupp's is making out of Bayern, he didn't need 3month to settle in and the atmosphere in Bayern is perfect.

One more thing Van Gaal think too highly of himself
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down