Magricos
Blue
S32TABLANCA
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
47 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore - Page 7 Empty Re: Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Borjito deserves to be there I agree. Thiago is going to be at the Olympics anyway. May as well let Borjito have that spot for the Euro's.

INB4MOLEHATE

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore - Page 7 Empty Re: Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 pm

I forgot about Borja. Mad
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Borja Laughing please stop it ffs its not even funny anymore......

Sure he's a good possession keeper but thats where it ends.........

Iniesta, Xavi, Thiago, Silva and hell even Busquets are better than him at that.

You sound as stupid as the calls for Arteta a few years ago without even considering who is infront of him.

The only debateable calls for me in that squad is Negredo, Iraola and Alba.

While Iraola and Alba deserve thier call ups there and people in thier same position in Azpilicueta and Enrique are arguably just as deserving.

But unlike Negredo, iam very happy with thier call ups.

Aslong as 2 of Iraola, Alba, Azpilicueta and Enrique go to the Euro's i will be happy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Borja Valero obviously deserves to be in the squad, he has played more regularly and consistently than Thiago this season. But for Callejon not to be there leaves me perplexed. In the majority of times he has been given a chance this season, he has made a meaningful contribution. The strikes department isn't even that important, to be honest, as Spain are the only national team in the world who don't rely on a lone striker.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 pm

> Borja doesn't deserve call up.

> Enrique should get call up.

Wut
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Gladiator wrote:Borja Valero obviously deserves to be in the squad, he has played more regularly and consistently than Thiago this season. But for Callejon not to be there leaves me perplexed. In the majority of times he has been given a chance this season, he has made a meaningful contribution. The strikes department isn't even that important, to be honest, as Spain are the only national team in the world who don't rely on a lone striker.

I agree with you that Callejon can make a contribution but there is a sense he may not be ready yet.

He'll get his chance in the future for sure though and a Euro call up is not impossible.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Gladiator wrote:Borja Valero obviously deserves to be in the squad, he has played more regularly and consistently than Thiago this season. But for Callejon not to be there leaves me perplexed. In the majority of times he has been given a chance this season, he has made a meaningful contribution. The strikes department isn't even that important, to be honest, as Spain are the only national team in the world who don't rely on a lone striker.

Yep Callejon deserves to be called up for this friendly at least. He has earned it and has definitely been better than Negredo this season. He will only be a bench player anyway.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Because Zeal, Enrique has been one of the best fullbacks in Europe this season.

Valero doesnt even perform for Villarreal ffs, (INB4 Passing stats)......

The only reason you hype him is because he's a madrid product simple as.

I do agree Callejon should go tho, they need someone to stretch the defence with pace and movement and without Pedro he is probably the next best choice.

Considering Pedro's diabolical form he doesnt deserve a call up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 pm

When Negredo is focused and playing well he can be extremely hard to stop.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Definitely Borja has been performing at a high level and deserves to be there instead of Carzola if we are going to judge by performances of past 2 seasons.Thiago inclusion is for the future.

And Enrique Laughing ,average player who has done shat at all.

Last edited by Adit on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 pm

too many rbs i think, iraola, arbeloa , ramos.. sure arbeloa can play lb but i think vdb would be better served with conventional lb
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because Zeal, Enrique has been one of the best fullbacks in Europe this season.

I do agree Callejon should go tho, they need someone to stretch the defence with pace and movement and without Pedro he is probably the next best choice.

1) We will never agree on Botja and Enrique Sad

2) Callegol is actually more comfortable cutting in, he's closer in style to Villa than Pedro. However if Vicente Del God tells him to stay wide he'll stay wide.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Adit wrote:Definitely Borja has been performing at a high level and deserves to be there instead of Carzola if we are going to judge by performances of past 2 seasons.Thiago inclusion is for the future.

And Enrique Laughing ,average player who has done shat at all.

Yh an extremely high level, so high that Villarreal despite having the almighty Borja are struggling to stay up Laughing

Yh Shat all, best LB in the PL over the last 2 seasons, part of the best defence in the league for the majority of the season Laughing

Definitely shat all Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 pm

"Valero doesnt even perform for Villarreal "

I urge you to watch villarreal instead of spewing shit
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because Zeal, Enrique has been one of the best fullbacks in Europe this season.

I have been watching Villarreal lately, and he has been pretty good bar the trashing at mallorca.

He is genuinely good, and i think leading his team the way he is doing shows great mental resolve, and maturity at a level that deserves a call up. Even when he was brilliant last season, he barely got a look, VDB is biased like that, not sure why Thiago is in there, he is all the time in the world to take over the team later. How about rewarding those who are in their maturity and playing well now? even Arteta would deserve that call up if you ask me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Enrique should definitely be included. For those of you who don't watch the Premier League on a regular basis, he has been the best left back in the league for the past two seasons, he is an absolute monster. However, Alba in all fairness, fits the system better, but that shouldn't really result in Enrique being excluded from the squad.

And the Newcastle fan who is talking absolute nonsense about Valero, please go and watch him before making assumptions. Valero has been Villarreal's best player this season. You are forgetting that they played a similar system to Barcelona's and Spain's so he would fit right in. Also, his passing is amazing, enough said.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Adit wrote:"Valero doesnt even perform for Villarreal "

I urge you to stop talking out of your ass, " Borja performing at a high level" yet with Cani, Senna and Bruno in midfield they still cant get results Laughing

BTW Passing stats =/= performance.

If that was the case Keita would be WC Laughing and i do watch Villarreal not every week but i do watch them.

Fact: You only rate him so highly because he's a Madrid product and does something that majority of Madrid players dont do.

Does'nt make him great and deserving of a call up tho, Bruno is more deserving than he is.

Valero has been Villarreal's best player yes but that is'nt saying much and his passing isnt any better than the players that have been called up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Dude you like Enrique cause he played for Newcastle. It's the same thing Laughing

BorjitOoOoOooOOooOO

:bow:

FFS he assisted Fernando f*cking Torres. HE HELPED TORRES SCORE A GOAL.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

I urge you to stop talking out of your ass, " Borja performing at a high level" yet with Cani, Senna and Bruno in midfield they still cant get results Laughing

If that was the case Keita would be WC Laughing and i do watch Villarreal not every week but i do watch them.

Fact: You only rate him so highly because he's a Madrid product and does something that majority of Madrid players dont do.

Does'nt make him great and deserving of a call up tho, Bruno is more deserving than he is.
Yeah the same cani and Senna :facepalm:
This is not 2008 any more,senna is shit.Cani is 32 and i would rather play granero ahead of him Laughing

Further proof you dont watch Villarreal enough this season Laughing

And who said he is great because of his passing stats alone?

He has been by far the best player for them this season.

Your Senna and Cani cant even play a decent half let alone they playing great with them Laughing

I dont rate him because he is madrid product,if it was the case i wouldve been supportive of Negredo call up,which im not.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 pm

cani and senna? lawl. they have been very underwhelming in the la liga campaign this season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Valero has been Villarreal's best player yes but that is'nt saying much and his passing isnt any better than the players that have been called up.

Mole you need to get on watching the games. Senna is a joke now, and Cani is aging badly. The only relevant players of that team are Borja and Bruno, they consistently perform and the rest just tags along. As a team they are broken at so many level, and their defense :facepalm:

We talk about him because he is the only shining light in the sinking ship, and he is genuinely good.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:01 pm

There's a difference Zeal, Enrique has been one of best LB's in europe this season and only has Alba in front of him.

Borja has Thiago, Silva, Xavi, Iniesta, Alonso, Busquets in front of him Laughing

Yes Borja maybe a great passer and Villarreal's best player but look at the players infront of him and you will begin to understand why he doesnt get called up.

Because every single one of them are better than him Laughing

I realise Cani and Senna are not what they were, thats still no excuse considering where they are ffs......

They are close to relegation that europe ffs.

Also Adit read, i said you like him because he's a madrid product who keeps the ball.......

But doesnt mean he's good enough to be called up for Spain.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Why call up Borja who isnt the future nor present?

He isnt even close to the players in front of him and at 27, by the time the likes of Xavi, Iniesta are done, he will be done too.

There is no doubt in my mind he wouldnt get this hype if not a Madrid product. Thats not to say he isnt a good player, he is, but the hype really should be toned down.

Of course he plays more football than Thiago, but Thiago isnt deprived of gametime so its not like its a situation where Borja is being dismissed for someone who rarely plays.

Playing more football than someone doesnt mean you should automatically be called up ahead of them.

I dont get the "on this seasons form" Thaigo shouldnt be called up, he has been better than Cesc in the midfield, his performances have been great.

My opinion.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:07 pm

So what about calling players that are in their prime and doing all the right things to be in the National team?

Even if Thiago is the future, there is no urgency to call him now. I simply think based on the way he has thrived to lead Villarreal, he has earned his call.

Im not shocked tho, VDB is biased like that. At least he dumped Albiol and Torres, which makes me happy enough.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Mole, actually watch a game before you make assumptions, your opinions are laughable. Senna and Cani have been poor and degraded in quality over the past few seasons, it's a joke that you mention their names alongside Bruno and Valero.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Gotta say the accusations of bias are funny.

Borja is good. If he got a call it would be well deserved. Bias has nothing to do with it ffs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next