Magricos
Blue
S32TABLANCA
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
47 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore

Post by the xcx Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:04 pm

This weeks #1 thread :coffee:

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Torres is not deserving of NT football anymore

Post by Gil Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Magricos wrote: Madrid fans openly come out and say Kaka hasn't played well in the first 2 years.

What's your point here?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Gil wrote:
Magricos wrote: Madrid fans openly come out and say Kaka hasn't played well in the first 2 years.

What's your point here?
Point is that same can be said to Torres..You guys overreact too much
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Torres is much more of a flop than Kaka, right now at least. But there is potential that he will do better, after all Kaka only stopped sucking majorly at the end of last season. Im pretty sure we got more shirt sales of Kaka than Chelski did of Torres though. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:11 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Uallmad, Torres>Higuain/Benzema mutant

Madrid fans have certainly been desperately trying to convince that their flops haven't been flops. It's ironic that they take digs at others'.

This is my point.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Gil wrote:zzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Exactly why I'm avoiding this forum these days.

You avoid this forum because Torres sucks?
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Torres is much more of a flop than Kaka, right now at least. But there is potential that he will do better, after all Kaka only stopped sucking majorly at the end of last season. Im pretty sure we got more shirt sales of Kaka than Chelski did of Torres though. Very Happy

Torres doesn't suck majorly either. His stats for recent games are good actually.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:15 pm

I prefer to wait a whole year btw so unless he does something terrible I will wait till January.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Torres is much more of a flop than Kaka, right now at least. But there is potential that he will do better, after all Kaka only stopped sucking majorly at the end of last season. Im pretty sure we got more shirt sales of Kaka than Chelski did of Torres though. Very Happy

Torres doesn't suck majorly either. His stats for recent games are good actually.

I do hope that buy stats, you mean stats other than goals, because his goal count is absolute shit. I thought he was improving, still think that he will. Kaka scores lots of goals on the contrary, just his general play is often disappointing and a lot of us dont like him because of the whole injury 'betrayal' thing.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm

english_jewel wrote:

He has almost played a season with chelsea now..and managed to get like 5 goals or so? a flop to me, specially considering his price
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:19 pm

The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

He has almost played a season with chelsea now..and managed to get like 5 goals or so? a flop to me, specially considering his price

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:20 pm

The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Benzema scored 8 goals in his first season.

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 pm

english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

oh right, like his recent games are going to cover up him 50£ price tag. Anyway, I do hope he is improving for chelseas sake
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Sepi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

He didint cost us twice as much Torres did and still managed to get a decent number of goals..and it was 9 I belive
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Magic Spray wrote:
Gil wrote:zzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Exactly why I'm avoiding this forum these days.

You avoid this forum because Torres sucks?

Stop playing games. You knew what he meant.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Sepi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

So? He was a flop then with no playing time and having problems to adapt. Now, he is not and he is not even in his prime yet Very Happy

Torres however, is in his prime, undisputed started, and he is shat. Benzema is twice the player he is atm, he can drive his audi to London and send Torres to the reserve team

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:26 pm

The xcx wrote:
Sepi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

He didint cost us twice as much Torres did and still managed to get a decent number of goals..and it was 9 I belive

Nine goals is decent? That means Torres would get something more than decent, seeing there are many more games to come until he has fully completed a year.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Sepi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Something guys like Nick tend to forget.

Not every player has an instant impact like Ronaldo, Aguero, Ba etc.

Godmez was regarded as a *bleep* joke in Bayern for about 1 and 1/2 seasons. Now he's rivaling Ronaldo and Messi in the goalscoring charts.

I personally think Torres problems are due to a lack of confidence. All the jokes, the messy way he left Liverpool, crappy Youtube videos and the enormous pricetag has effected his form.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Damn I spat my drink out when I read nicks thingy about having a girlfriend, some people give strange names for their computers these days drunken
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Ade wrote:Damn I spat my drink out when I read nicks thingy about having a girlfriend, some people give strange names for their computers these days drunken

I try i try Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Can I ask a simple question:

Is it the norm to try and bash the OPs team and players when yours comes into question?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Gil wrote:
Sepi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Godmez was regarded as a *bleep* joke in Bayern for about 1 and 1/2 seasons. Now he's rivaling Ronaldo and Messi in the goalscoring charts.

I personally think Torres problems are due to a lack of confidence. All the jokes, the messy way he left Liverpool, crappy Youtube videos and the enormous pricetag has effected his form.

What is he doing looking at people mocking him on youtube? albino

Torres has been in London for almost a year now, is he waiting for the january to pick it up?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Gil wrote:
Sepi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

What is he doing looking at people mocking him on youtube? albino

Torres has been in London for almost a year now, is he waiting for the january to pick it up?

Would you stop being bloody ignorant? Was Benzema just waiting for a year to pick up his form too? And sad part is that you're just trying to troll.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:55 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Would you stop being bloody ignorant? Was Benzema just waiting for a year to pick up his form too? And sad part is that you're just trying to troll.
No he was mainly waiting to chain games to pick up his form, which he did, and he is now looking like a pimp in a purple suit.

If i remember, Torres is unopposed starter isnt he? :lol!:

Troll? i know none of it, is that your reaction when a poster makes a remark on the forum? he is the 6th best Spanish CF atm, and needs a wake up call. Maybe if VDB stops calling him, it will happen.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:01 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:If i remember, Torres is unopposed starter isnt he? :lol!:

You know nothing more about our situation and why Torres is failing than what you read in the papers so I suggest you worry about your own team rather ours you pr1ck.

Last edited by english_jewel on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am

look on current form
striker who doesnt score goals are not better than strikers who score goals
i.e. Soldado should be in the national team over Torres
i.e. Negredo should be there instead of Torres
but lets see come Euro2012
if he is scoring goals, he should go, simple as that
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next