Abramovich
Sushi Master
the xcx
RealGunner
Gil
42 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid" - Page 5 Empty Re: Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Poor mans Callejon Wink

Back to top Go down

Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid" - Page 5 Empty Re: Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 pm

@Gil, did you post here after watching that 8min clip on youtube? Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 pm

damn mourinho fu..cks gaylejon in public
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm

billionmillion wrote:damn mourinho fu..cks gaylejon in public
eco smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:47 am

Kid can run with the ball

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Gil, did you post here after watching that 8min clip on youtube? Very Happy

Lol yeah. Always get an instant hard-on everytime I watch him.

He's like a Messi & Ronaldo hybrid. Outstanding talent.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Only seen him play two full games - both against us

extremely unimpressed both times...especially given the shitstorm state of our team currently - the fact that he couldn't do anything definitely didnt give him a good first impression
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 am

He's only 20 Bhends.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 am

I would like him but he'll be way too expensive, and thus overpriced.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 am

I watched Lille's last CL game Hazard was a f'in beast in the first half but faded a lil in the 2nd

I reckon the best thing for him would be to secure another CL spot with Lille this season, start the next with them in their new stadium solidify his ability and quality for another full season, learn some more from Joe Cole and move on
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:58 am

julias wrote:I watched Lille's last CL game Hazard was a f'in beast in the first half but faded a lil in the 2nd

I reckon the best thing for him would be to secure another CL spot with Lille this season, start the next with them in their new stadium solidify his ability and quality for another full season, learn some more from Joe Cole and move on

:lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:01 am

english_jewel wrote:
julias wrote:I watched Lille's last CL game Hazard was a f'in beast in the first half but faded a lil in the 2nd

what lol there's plenty to learn from someone of that quality and experience, he was a BEAST when Jose had him focused

he was class
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 am

Hazard is fantasic but from what I've seen he lacks final product on the field,maybe not from assists but from goals.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:15 am

Gil wrote:He's only 20 Bhends.

You don't get the luxury of saying "he's only 20" when he's going to cost someone 35m+

He's not some prospect like Coutinho or Piazon where they are raw talents bought young for low prices based on their potential...Prospects don't cost 35 million so he shouldn't be treated like one

Thats my opinion

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:18 am

bhends wrote:

You don't get the luxury of saying "he's only 20" when he's going to cost someone 35m+

He's not some prospect like Coutinho or Piazon where they are raw talents bought young for low prices based on their potential...Prospects don't cost 35 million so he shouldn't be treated like one

Well said.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 am

bhends wrote:

Thats my opinion

Hazard is a raw prospect with plenty of experience. Costly.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:36 am

highburied wrote:
bhends wrote:

Thats my opinion

Hazard is a raw prospect with plenty of experience. Costly.

>raw prospect
>plenty of experience

....pick one
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:09 am

Hazard is not a raw prospect....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:39 am

english_jewel wrote:

Short term memory mate?

Cole was a World Class player for about a year or two before injuries killed him off.

bhends wrote:

Thats my opinion

The £35m+ is for his potential not current ability mate. I do get what you're saying though BUT from what I've seen of him that's a risk well worth taking.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:51 am

Gil just raped me with him on FIFA Mad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:01 am

Zealous wrote:Zidane is a big fan boy of this guy. Still we're sticking with Nerman :bow:

:bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:09 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Gil just raped me with him on FIFA Mad

You controlled that 2nd game from start to finish though. I was very lucky. Very Happy

Btw why do you cut inside so much? So predictable lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:09 am

jibers wrote:
Zealous wrote:Zidane is a big fan boy of this guy. Still we're sticking with Nerman :bow:

Are you seriously a Madrid supporter now? :facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:29 am

english_jewel wrote:
jibers wrote:

Are you seriously a Madrid supporter now? :facepalm:

I'm a supporter of any team that can stop Barcelona from making history. Madrid are the only ones who can! All the united supporters have left bar 1 so I'm leaving things about united on red cafe. No one gives a shit about us on these forums. I'm not pissesd, that's just the way it is tbh. My sig will return once the classico is over. Mostly I'm a supporter of NERMAN as he is the only one who can break messis holdon the balon d'or. He is messis true rival. Praise be to jog a bonitos incarnate.

NERMAN :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:09 am

Gil wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Gil just raped me with him on FIFA Mad

You controlled that 2nd game from start to finish though. I was very lucky. Very Happy

Btw why do you cut inside so much? So predictable lol.
i thought I was crossing too much hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Hazard made more Key Passes (2.55) and more Successful Dribbles (2.7) than any player for the champions as he terrorised defences on his way to 7 Goals and 10 Assists last season. Hazard made 97 Key Passes in Ligue 1 last term, which is an average of 1 Assist per 9.7 Key Passes.

An indication of how much more of the ball he saw in comparison to Gervinho on the opposite wing is shown by his 41.8 Passes per game to the Ivorian’s 22, almost double. He seemed content in setting up chances more than taking on a shot- Hazard averaged just 0.9 Shots per game but with his 7 Goals coming from just 34 Shots, it’s clear he’s something of a clinical finisher. A lowly 0.9 Crosses shows Hazard was prepared to take men on and cut inside rather than simply float a ball in from out wide.

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next