Abramovich
Sushi Master
the xcx
RealGunner
Gil
42 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid" - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:30 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Yea can't wait for the Garage sale, Hope we send our top negotiator this time round

Diarra, Granero, Carvalho, Di Maria etc etc hmm

I would only take one of them myself and thats only because our wingers are average at best.

We wont be buying Carroll back so lets end that pipe dream lol.

Carvalho extended his contract already.

So the club can get more money Very Happy

Very Happy

Diarra might leave tho, he could go to Newcastle and bench Tiote Very Happy

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid" - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:33 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Yea can't wait for the Garage sale, Hope we send our top negotiator this time round

Diarra, Granero, Carvalho, Di Maria etc etc hmm

I would only take one of them myself and thats only because our wingers are average at best.

We wont be buying Carroll back so lets end that pipe dream lol.

Carvalho extended his contract already.

So the club can get more money Very Happy

Very Happy

Diarra might leave tho, he could go to Newcastle and bench Tiote Very Happy

No one could replace Tiote Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:55 am

Zidane is a big fan boy of this guy. Still we're sticking with Nerman :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 am

He is gonna loose so much time there . he needs a team like arsenal wherehe will improve like nasri or a team like chelsea because the likes of malouda , anelka , are not good enough so he will play. Madrid ?? Ozil is criticising atm , benzema have been a lot and even kaka had problems to settle in . we all know the story about young players at real madrid . I don't need to give example . and does he see the players they already got ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:28 am

If its true, I don't get it.

He was smart enough to stay at Lille and develop his game further, but now he's going to Madrid where he has no room in the starting 11?

Good luck with that cause Madrid have a very stable 11 with alot of potential and certainly dont need him.

Last edited by the_gooner on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:28 am

Bénin wrote:He is gonna loose so much time there . he needs a team like arsenal wherehe will improve like nasri or a team like chelsea because the likes of malouda , anelka , are not good enough so he will play. Madrid ?? Ozil is criticising atm , benzema have been a lot and even kaka had problems to settle in . we all know the story about young players at real madrid . I don't need to give example . and does he see the players they already got ?

you mean the story of Higuain, Marcelo, Ramos, Casillas, Raul etc...?

Oh yeah we know it Laughing

you are full of sh*t brah, Kaka was injured to no end, Benzema was acting like a fat flop, and Ozil isnt being criticized lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:32 am

Bénin wrote:He is gonna loose so much time there . he needs a team like arsenal wherehe will improve like nasri or a team like chelsea because the likes of malouda , anelka , are not good enough so he will play. Madrid ?? Ozil is criticising atm , benzema have been a lot and even kaka had problems to settle in . we all know the story about young players at real madrid . I don't need to give example . and does he see the players they already got ?

Please go check the average age of the current Madrid squad. Also if he goes to Arsenal will he bench Walcott? Gervinho?

Madrid is a tough place to succeed in but every player wants to try because they believe they can. Madrid is that scorching hot babe at the party everyone wants to take home, she'll whisper things in your ear, promise you nice things and write invitations for you on handkerchiefs (Zidane ^^) but she'll suck the life out of you if you aren't man enough for her.

Mind you Madrid are probably not that interested anyway.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 am

Id rather have Nerman tbh
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:22 am

meh asking to be benched
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:25 am

:facepalm: You do realize Madrid's first 11 is younger than Arsenal's

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:22 am

It hurts to reject hazard for neymar really :/
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 pm

It's ok Kaka leaves we get Hazard in and Neymar can rotate with Ronaldo like Benzema/Higuain, Sahin/Alonso, Coentrao/Marcelo and etc etc etc

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Anyway I hope he signs for Real Madrid or any other non-EPL club, he would make Chelsea stronger than they are.

A question to Real Madrid fans, who do you want more, Neymar or Hazard?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Crimson wrote:It's ok Kaka leaves we get Hazard in and Neymar can rotate with Ronaldo like Benzema/Higuain, Sahin/Alonso, Coentrao/Marcelo and etc etc etc

can hazard play the AM role? i tought he plays like a traditional winger scratch
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Anyway I hope he signs for Real Madrid or any other non-EPL club, he would make Chelsea stronger than they are.

I want Hazard but i think i'm the only one Very Happy .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Hazard is playing AM right now because of need at Lille and doing ok. The team is a bit of a mess recently for some reason... everyone is trying to do Hazard tricks on the team lol instead of playing simple football.

He can also play either wing as he's completely two-footed. In fact, he takes free kicks with both feet at times.

Fantastic player.

And to answer Z, he would kick either Gervinho or Walcott to the curb immediately. He completely outclasses them.

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 pm

omarish wrote:
Crimson wrote:It's ok Kaka leaves we get Hazard in and Neymar can rotate with Ronaldo like Benzema/Higuain, Sahin/Alonso, Coentrao/Marcelo and etc etc etc

can hazard play the AM role? i tought he plays like a traditional winger scratch

In Lille he's playing as a pure playmaker after Cabaye and Gervinho are gone. So yes, he's versatile can play in wings and AM.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Anyway I hope he signs for Real Madrid or any other non-EPL club, he would make Chelsea stronger than they are.

i want hazard Thumbs up
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 pm

If we want an AM, then i would sign Eriksen 4 times before i sign Hazard
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:15 pm

I thought folks stopped the whole "Real ruins young players" mantra to a more mature assessment. Anyway, I was too distracted by Nick's sig to really contemplate whether Hazard really said those words or how he'll fit into the side. However, chances are both Sarabia and Mr. Channels (Canales) would not be Real players if he comes around.

Sadly...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Jese is destroying atm in Castilla, imo he needs more of a chance before anyone. Sarbaia is being wasted at Getafe being played on the wing usually being play as a left midfielder :facepalm:

Do not know what the coach is thinking....

Bring em both into the team and watch them destroy!

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:If we want an AM, then i would sign Eriksen 4 times before i sign Hazard
We already have an WC AM, why need a third one? Suspect
Anyway best position avaible for Hazard is wing, and I do hope we sign him.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:00 pm

The xcx wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:If we want an AM, then i would sign Eriksen 4 times before i sign Hazard

people were suggesting that Hazard would replace Kaka, but Hazard is not a pure AM. If buying a young AM is what we are after, then Eriksen is much better as a n.10
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The xcx wrote:

people were suggesting that Hazard would replace Kaka, but Hazard is not a pure AM. If buying a young AM is what we are after, then Eriksen is much better as a n.10
what about gotze,isnt his real position AM?
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Yes, Gotze is an AM, but i would still pick Eriksen.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

You rate Eriksen as well Nick?

Did you see his two assists against Zagreb the other day? Both were genius.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next